OGChyz

Paul Chyz ( Unable to play - keeping getting Desync/ Delayed )

Issue Being Reported: I am facing a weird issue, I logged into the game successfully but right after 2 - 3 minutes I am getting Desync/Delayed. I have talked with ANGEL and showed her everything but it is something that is Beyond ANGEL can do. I am really frustrated and never faced this issue before. If the problem is my from my side then I am getting complete connection speed of 32mb and everything else is working fine for me, downloading etc etc. I have tried restarting my PC several times, my router, my internet connection I have done everything I could. I am only facing this issue in the server. Everything else is fine, I played CSGO to look if the same thing happened but it was fine nothing happened. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 3/11/2021 9:35 PM PST 

Your characters name: Paul Chyz

Other player(s) involved: Angel ( Admin ) 

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: https://streamable.com/eo7qcj https://streamable.com/dg1bhr

Just now, Paul_Chyz said:

Pakistan - Asia

Thanks, and is the lag still an issue? Have you tried connecting at times like now when it is not peak time to play? I have a friend from Iran and he can only play off-peak times due to connectivity issues at peak times.

Just now, MrSilky said:

Thanks, and is the lag still an issue? Have you tried connecting at times like now when it is not peak time to play? I have a friend from Iran and he can only play off-peak times due to connectivity issues at peak times.

I have tried every possible way and it happens to me all the times - I have confirmed from my ISP provided and he confirmed that there is no use of Proxy

Just now, Paul_Chyz said:

I have tried every possible way and it happens to me all the times - I have confirmed from my ISP provided and he confirmed that there is no use of Proxy

Can you try connecting now as server performance is high please?

Just now, MrSilky said:

Can you try connecting now as server performance is high please?

I can't connect at the moment, I am serving my ban from the server but as I stated in my report and ANGEL acknowledged it, I usually face this issue