Ellyyyyy

Paleto Parkinglot

Hey Community,

Since we got new Bus depot next to the Parking lot in Paleto, I got the idea to move the Parking lot. There's a Place looking like a Car park even with Tolls and everything next to the current Parking lot. It's on the left side of JETSAM PALETO BAY OFFICE, literally next to the Bus depot. The current Parking lot and the Busses spawning there's a bit chaotic and so many people staying there on a little place, so i thought it might be a good idea to move the Parking lot to this abandoned Car park.

- Elly McKnight

Stranger 1033_479-1614677610588.png

• Like 3

100% agreed.
When the parkinglot and HE got added to Paleto, this spot you show in your post used to be the original Paleto HE, but got moved quite quickly to the current location. Having a parkinglot here would make a lot of sense, especially when you compare it to the one in the city. I had too many times where I drove to the parking lot and a mass of busses just plow through me 😞

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Yputi said:

100% agreed.
When the parkinglot and HE got added to Paleto, this spot you show in your post used to be the original Paleto HE, but got moved quite quickly to the current location. Having a parkinglot here would make a lot of sense, especially when you compare it to the one in the city. I had too many times where I drove to the parking lot and a mass of busses just plow through me 😞

Especially since they placed the Bus Depot there, it makes sense to move the parkinglot to the abandoned Car Park. 🙂