Spergburger

Add a rehab center to the game so drug addicted characters can recover.

There's already a rehab center in game, but we could make it fully functional so drug addicted characters are able to kick their addiction. The workers there could be a subset of medics or something, that's for you guys to decide, this idea just came to me. Included are screenshots of the rehab center.

20180128201638_1.jpg

20180128202938_1.jpg

20180128201700_1.jpg

20180128202918_1.jpg

Hey! @Spergburger ! I love the idea and trust me, I already tried. I even paid 100,000 for a news article! I have tried to do it many times its just that nobody is very interested in it. If you are willing to try to get the idea out for people to get therapy, I will definitely start doing it but I would still like to own the property as I spent a lot of money on it!

Nobody is typically interested in rehab irl, so it wouldnt change much in game. However, i know a few people who were forced by law to go to rehab instead of serving time, so maybe u could work rehab in with PD. Have a probation system with parole officers and stuff that drug test certain players once a week or so and make sure those players are attending rehab appointments. 

But as long as rehab is a voluntary thing, nobody will volunteer.

9 minutes ago, Jim_Wesson said:

Nobody is typically interested in rehab irl, so it wouldnt change much in game. However, i know a few people who were forced by law to go to rehab instead of serving time, so maybe u could work rehab in with PD. Have a probation system with parole officers and stuff that drug test certain players once a week or so and make sure those players are attending rehab appointments. 

But as long as rehab is a voluntary thing, nobody will volunteer.

+1. Work with PD together and make some kind of mandatory rehab program.