Flucifial

[Suggestion] Life Invader Government Faction

Introducing the Life Invader Government Faction

Today, I am here to suggest we create a Life Invader Government Faction! You may ask yourselves the following:

"What would Life Invaders role in ECRP be?"
"What would Life Invader do?"
"Who would run Life Invader?" 

Life Invader becoming an actual company and government faction has been on my mind for a while. Why not assign a faction the role of creating pure entertainment for Los Santos? I'm talking entertaining videos released, kind of like Weazel News' article releases, only we would create sort of, TV shows, Video Advertisements, we could plan certain events such as concerts, plays, etc. Overall, Life Invader would be a way for players to come together, we can hire actors, radio-hosts, television hosts, etc.

If Live Invader were to become a real thing, I'd like to be able to run it as Jeffery Permuy and would make sure that we were a super active faction, delivering our part to the community! 

Life Invaders role would be to entertain the citizens of Los Santos! Sort of like Weazel News and their text-based newspapers, Life Invader could be a second News Agency, creating videos on certain news, as well as advertisements requested by players.

I will be building on this suggestion as the feedback roles through. I really hope that this could happen someday.

If you would like the idea of Life Invader being a government faction, comment a 
+1 along with feedback, and if you would not like to see Life Invader as a government faction, comment a -1 along with feedback.

Thank you,
Jeffery Permuy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Pupui said:

Weazel news can basically perform the exact same role already. 

Though some of this statement is correct, I'd have to disagree to a degree. Weazel News is currently all text-based. They do not plan events, they do not do videos, they do not hire actors or singers to perform concerts to plan events. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheFluciFial said:

Though some of this statement is correct, I'd have to disagree to a degree. Weazel News is currently all text-based. They do not plan events, they do not do videos, they do not hire actors or singers to perform concerts to plan events. 

Yet with a little change in weazel they can. Just change weazel, a whole new faction isn't needed.