Shalami

[Suggestions] Let Gun stores Change, for a better tomorrow !!

Like 2 months ago I ask for gun skin/tints to be introduced to the city, I hope someday we have that. Today, I came whit another suggestion for the server that I think will bring some cool RP; LET US GIVE DIFERENT RANKS IN THE GUN STOREA !!.

Right now, you can make someone admin of your store, giving them the right to take money, change guns price, change gun store name and import guns from the money of the store. I ask for a rework on that system, letting owner give different ranks. Lest say 3 ranks:

Worker (this rank can do noting, but will get a 20% discount on guns *and salary when he is INSIDE THE STORE.

Manager (this rank will be able to drop prices of guns and will get a 35% discount on guns *and salary when he is INSIDE THE STORE.

Administrator (this rank will be able to do all that owners can, but cant take money or import guns, will get a 45 % discount on guns *and salary when he is INSIDE THE STORE).

*PS: The salary is not a must, but whit this, gun stores will shine, and will give  people another option for a legal work, not just mechanic, police or medic, you can be a gun (or car) seller and will improve th e lvl of RP in the server.

If server bring this changes, it will let owners to have employees, and people will do more RP when arrive to buy a gun, or eve a car (yes, this cold be done whit all the bussines), giving the opportunity for more roleplay on the server.

So in resume, my 2 suggestions:

1. Bring gun tints to the city, letting people personalice his gun for a price, will make them care more for lost it, and use it wisely.

2. Revamp the gunstore administration system, giving us the oportuniti to set ranks like in the gang system, that way we can RP a real Gun Store, and not just a place where and NPC give you a gun.

• Like 2

my first days on the server i use to sell cars in heavy flow, and cloth at the binco store in the canals, the RP its good and is how i get in to the crime life, one day i was seling cloth at my store and some ganster came in, o saw there cloth and since that day all i whan it to be it  was a ganster !!. i hope admins make this happe.

PS: the salary its just and option. 

+1 for the gun tints and stuff, that's a fantastic idea. 

I like the idea of adding new ranks and such but not sure about the discounts. 35% would make some stores lose money per purchase. I think a simple Employee rank with the ability to restock would be nice. Then gun shop owner can agree on payments or w/e. 

I love the idea of having a clerk or someone in the stores but a salary, idk. If it was very low, maybe 2k or something, it wouldn't be so bad.

• Like 1

It would also be nice to give gun store owners the option of selling to people without a license.  Would be a black market under the counter kinda deal. Would let the more criminally centered players charge more for guns but be able to sell them to players without licenses. Would need some things in place to make it work but I think it would help drive up the gun store sales.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chief Pupui said:

Simply put employees with gun licenses just buy the guns and take the cash back from the treasury, do it all the time at SN.

Yes but that method is nearly entirely untraceable and requires someone to be there, or restrict it to a close circle of friends. If you're purchasing the stock legitimately, which is the only choice for stores at the moment, there would be a paper trail, and the gun would obviously be missing from stock. That would go through several government agencies and it would eventually be caught if not careful.

Something more readily available, that can be traced and caught if you take the risk, would work better imo.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 4:57 AM, SoloSmith said:

It would also be nice to give gun store owners the option of selling to people without a license.  Would be a black market under the counter kinda deal. Would let the more criminally centered players charge more for guns but be able to sell them to players without licenses. Would need some things in place to make it work but I think it would help drive up the gun store sales.

this would be sick if there were consequences like irl, such as the cops shutting you down (maybe for just awhile) or something like that

6 hours ago, NagU2x said:

this would be sick if there were consequences like irl, such as the cops shutting you down (maybe for just awhile) or something like that

that use to happen. i remember back in the days when i join the server Savage nation was dealing some ilegal guns, police find oout and close the store for like 2 irl days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NagU2x said:

yeah like that would be some dope shit right there

that didn't just end there, police stay around the store the next days to check that there was no illegal gun selling, it also lead in to a raid in to Mason house, that was some COOL rp that we have in the server back then, and we can get it back.

It is so hard to do that ? honestly I will like some admin, developer or owner to answer; is so hard to make ranks system in the gunstore so you can have 3 ranks, one that can do noting, one that can restock from the money of the gunstore (but not take it out) and one that work just like the only rank we have now do, is that so hard to do ? cuz some of the gunstore onwers are asking for that in this post !!!, and making that it will only help the server grow, and the population we have to stay and have fun !!!!!!.

To begin, the development team shold introduce the ranks in the gunstore administration system, so you can hire workers. I can pay whit my money the first days till we can prove that making gunstores a real work is the way to go, like somether guy say in his economy post, right now we are not using all we have the correct way, we can

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.