fastz

Selling human meat at turfs

Idea: Idea would be to make another NPC in turf, who is buying human meat from you. Kind of similar system as NPC who is buying drug(official factions getting influence points, etc..)

Benefit: Why it would benefit server? You can't sell human meat at butcher's anymore and selling there was kind of unrealistic because of public place. But with this idea, criminals could sell it at illegal location.

• Like 7

I was never a fan of the whole human meat thing. It was vague what exactly the meat was.. was it a finger? a heart? 
It also seems pretty memey that people are running around gutting people after a shootout and selling their enemies body parts.

7 minutes ago, Copperhorse said:

-1 we already kill each other too much. If you incentivize it by making it a turf feature for influence it'll be even worse.

By having this system it wouldn't change anything there: "we already kill each other too much", same shit through the other ass i suppose, cuz we are selling drugs. Anyway what can you do with human meat right now? Eat? Which kills you slowly?

Or try and get it cooked by failing with campfire: hEsGPxx.gif
Or if you succeed, not everyone loves to be cannibals who eats human meat.

Edited by fastz

I don't know what the answer is to human meat. But making it a turf feature isn't the answer IMO. Now that turfs are useless again I don't rob banks or cook drugs. Saying we would do that stuff anyways isn't true. We would intentionally go and try to kill people to get human meat so we can gain influence. If we wanted to add some NPCs to turfs that would buy it but not make it an influence thing I would be ok with that.

Edited by Copperhorse

4 minutes ago, Copperhorse said:

We would intentionally go and try to kill people to get human meat so we can gain influence. If we wanted to add some NPCs to turfs that would buy it but not make it an influence thing I would be ok with that.

True. Yeah, devs could make it happen.

I feel that the concept was super gamey, I don't think anyone ever goes to a shootout with a knife thinking he's gonna make bank, but that was a regular thing on the server.

I think we should look to replace the money lost with a different more realistic feature, but not bring this back, ever.

• Like 1