XAN donquixote

Criminals use server bugs for non RP robbery (This is not a report)

Hello everyone i hope you all having a good weekends and having a good day in rage because today i want to discuses an issue that most of us or all of us came across in rage.

About two weeks ago or three i logged into my character and unparked my 8f drafter from the main garage, i went to my car and unlocked it to drive it and than BAAAM  game crash and idk about you

guys but it takes me while to log back into the game after 4 to five minute i finally log back to find out that my car is being chopchop, i call the police and they don't do a thing i ran to the

police stations and explain to them that my car is still in the chopchop they tell me i have to make another call so they can go and get it but i can't because i have to wait five  min to make

another 911 call, can you even imaging being in police station telling the cop that your has been stolen and you tell him the exact location and than they tell you they can't go because i have to

make another call and mention the exact location of the car so they can go!!!! 

so my car is destroyed and i have to pay 10k  to mors to get it back because of game crash that i have nothing to do with it and i didnt even started doing anything i just logged in to get

my car from the garage and nope it's not the end of the story it happen again yesterday when i was at HE i just logged in and found out that i need some gas so i went to the gas station that

cost 7$ than i went to HE end to take look and than BAAAAM game crash and the same thing happen and i lost this time gun and the car i tried to contact admin and nothing happen i called

the cops but they are useless as always. According to Elipse RP rules "Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums"  doesn't that consider as

bug? and non rp because if the game didn't crash every two days all of this wouldn't have happen ok at least there should be somthing to counter this like making the car invincible for 5 to

10 min when you disconnect from the game. I really love rage and i used to fish for 6 hours a day to save money for this car and enjoy it but i feel all of that time is useless and wasted...

Edited by XAN donquixote
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like you need to make a player report; there are already rules in place to punish people who take advantage of the situation.

There is no player report because when game crash all my footage disappear, I'm just mad from the fact that people can rob you because of something you have nothing to do with i'm trying to propose a way to prevent this from happing in the future to other players 

solution: DO NOT press k and f instantly after each other leave a bit of a gap as that is what crashes you.

2nd of all. maybe the player that robbed your car didn't intentionally get robbed by someone who SAW you crash as they may have just arrived to the parking lot and then stole your car then left.

and lastly EVERYTIME you crash just make sure that you go to crash reports on ECRP Discord and then say:

Player name: Jacob Sterling (made that name up)

Situation: Crashed at parking lot with 9F unlocked (don't steal)

Returning: 5mins.

When you have done that. it can give you an advantage in a report so you may be able to have more evidence when reporting. 

Also sidenote: Do /report 4 (instantly when you see your car gone) and then hope an admin would help you.

if not and you report on forum. if it gets accepted and you lost over 25k just go and make a refund request.

• Like 3

There is no player report because when game crash all my footage disappear, I'm just mad from the fact that people can rob you because of something you have nothing to do with i'm trying to propose a way to prevent this from happing in the future to other players 

If you are using shadowplay as your recording software then you need to change your settings. Open the overlay and go to setting, scroll to the bottom and click privacy settings and then enable desktop capture. This means you can still record your footage after a crash. 

• Like 2

solution: DO NOT press k and f instantly after each other leave a bit of a gap as that is what crashes you.

2nd of all. maybe the player that robbed your car didn't intentionally get robbed by someone who SAW you crash as they may have just arrived to the parking lot and then stole your car then left.

and lastly EVERYTIME you crash just make sure that you go to crash reports on ECRP Discord and then say:

Player name: Jacob Sterling (made that name up)

Situation: Crashed at parking lot with 9F unlocked (don't steal)

Returning: 5mins.

When you have done that. it can give you an advantage in a report so you may be able to have more evidence when reporting. 

Also sidenote: Do /report 4 (instantly when you see your car gone) and then hope an admin would help you.

if not and you report on forum. if it gets accepted and you lost over 25k just go and make a refund request.

I'm full aware about the unlock crash but the last time it crashed at HE  and i was inside my car didn't do anything

another thing that crims do is that they can use lag switches to acces law enforcement doors. How i found out?

I joined the game and spawned in pd. The serverside scripts hadnt loaded: thus, the locks dont exist.

I was running around and bumped into a door, boom im in.

Obviously I didnt exploit this(there were totally a bunch of shotguns there) (so hard to resist)

When the server sides loaded, I couldnt access the door anymore.

shrug??

• NAY 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.