PrinceBitterbatter

Los Santos Film Actor's Guild

(Non-criminal organization, Government organization)

The art and talent of Los Santos! 
From the brooding, misunderstood artist...

To the boorish stunt actors looking for a quick buck! 

Rejoice! As the local film industry is being unionized! Red Harlow, Moderately famous B-List actor is rallying up a legalized Union in which one can conduct all manners of movie making! 

Red Harlow will be working on a myriad of styles of production; dark cop thriller! A down to earth Hood romantic! A Spine-tingling thriller! 

Create Art and movies for the consumption of the people of Los Santos! 

Not all productions incur a cash price... This IS show-business!

Until Red Harlow can get the funds together, Any hired Extras will be temporary and unofficial for casting purposes. 

(So I do plan on doing a little something original for the server; Some of the staff in the Discord definitely thought this was a good idea and urged me to chase after this little idea. I plan to stream, Make Youtube Videos of things that happen on the server [I.E. Director's diaries about things that happened during shooting] as well as some actual films. Probably. Nothing too serious, in all likelihood. Just thought this might be a new way to breathe life into the server and add more than just a couple ways to make money in the server. Give me feedback on what you think, ect, ect.)

((I don't particularly know how I'm going to make money doing this other than by some mob involvement or say-- Large private donations in the form of sponsorship. But Above all else, it's fun. And it's the most original thing I could think of.))

Edited by PrinceBitterbatter
  • Upvote 1

**on email account posted on your organisation website, you would receive the following email**

Hello, there I am interested in funding this organisation. I have always been interested in actor guilds and I have the means and money to fund it.

Sarah Haytam
   -Email: [email protected] ((forum PM/or Discord "OsamaBigLag" ))
   -Phone: 3338059

Looking forward to hear from you,
Sarah Haytam

• Like 1

*You recieve an email from Jim Wesson*

Hey, my names Jim. I'm interested in being an extra, or maybe even some stunt work.  

I have various racing and stunt school credentials I could shoot over with my headshot and whatever other info you need.

I also am very musically inclined, from performing, to cinematic music production. 

If you're interested or have any openings, my contact info is listed below.

Cheers.
-Jim

Phone:  394-4603
Email: [email protected] (Forum PM, Kronyk on discord)