TGBDalton

Mechanic vehicle tracking perm for respective role in Mechanic factions

Hello

I work at LSC (Los Santos Customs) as a 'Road Manager' and one of my responsibilities is keeping track of where the current flatbed and utility drivers are but, it's not accurate enough 

I'd like to suggest that something like /showveh (maybe something like /showworkveh) be implemented as a permission and show where flatbeds and/or utility vehicles are on in the world. 

In the chat or above the character's head it could be maybe "User_Name uses their PDA to track work vehicles" so it's a legitimate action and add to the depth of the role.

Thank you for reading

Dalton

Edited by TGBDalton

10 hours ago, TGBDalton said:

I forgot to add that it'll help keep track of those who are AFK too

People that are AFK don't respond to the radio, make it a faction rule for them to be available on the radio while out and about. In the offchance they get kidnapped and can't they have an explanation after, otherwise they don't. I think this is pretty much mismanaging the faction if the problem is large enough to suggest a command for it. I don't think it would be a bad idea to be able to track work vehicles but I don't see any priority in this.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.