Weecey

Legal Faction F4 Menu bugs out when you kick a online member.

Date and time (provide timezone): 07/08/2020 1:15PM UTC

Character name: Reece Nelson

Issue/bug you are reporting: A employee resigned ICly this morning and I took his badge RPly and then kicked him from the F4 menu using the tools in my rank. Once kicked, it kicked me off duty, and when I check 10 minutes later, my hours worked had frozen and stayed the same, despite being on duty. I then ask if anyone elses hours are frozen in /f, and it comes to my attention that /f is not being prompted in my chatbox. To fix this, i had to fully relog, but this could cause some IC problems with pay. 

Expected behavior:  You should be able to "Kick" someone from the F4 menu and nothing should be affected. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I have no evidence, although I believe this is very easy to replicate. All you need to do, is going into F4, kick someone who is online, while yourself being on duty and it will kick you of uniform. When you then go to the locker room to clock off and on, after 5 minutes, you will realise your /salary hours are frozen. and /f does not prompt in your chatbox. The only way to fix this, is by relogging. 

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

• Upvote 4

+1 this happened to me for DOC earlier today. I kicked somebody from our faction and i suddenly was booted off duty however i kept my work clothes on and having however much time after not clocked. I couldn't see /f chat (although others said they saw me type even though i couldnt see my own messages). I had to do a full logout to fix this

[LSEMS]
+1 One of our commanders have reported this happening on him upon kicking someone from the menu due to resignation, it froze him, his salary and such and booted him off duty and unable to see /f chat and therefore had to close client and restart it.

"sometimes when I kick people from faction the script kicks me off duty, and I have to go back on duty, when I removed the last person I was at 11 hours.. so it must be a bug as well. Ya, lost an hour"

Edited by A N G E L