Ourballs

The Goblins

Goblins Vs MoreBlood
18/09/2020
On the 18th of September 2020 a Goblin Member by the name of Billy Cletus got robbed by MoreBlood for 2 .50 pistols and a bike.
The robbery took place close to the Garbage chop shop so when Billy Cletus told the other members on the radio, They goblins instantly went to Garbage.

When the Goblins arrived there were 6 More Blood members but 8 Goblins.
It started.... 
"BANG, BANG, BANG"
Films__TV_18_09_2020_23_31_00_2.png?widt

From each position were gunshots.
2 MoreBlood members in a Paragon were the first to attack but were quickly shot down by the Goblins.
Followed by more and more of them with Heavies and Pistols.

After about 10 minuets it died down... People started to scream for help. All I thought about was: "Stay Aware"
That thought went to good use as another person came from behind and shot at the goblins
Films__TV_18_09_2020_23_36_02_2.png?widt

Connor followed him and managed to take him down while he tried to get onto his bike.

10 minuets afterwords we had 3 Members down and Aztecas got called to help the Goblins with trunks.
Aztecas Arrived and were able to take the injured to Central then back to claim their Possessions back.

MoreBlood were gone And The Goblins were ready to leave.
The Goblins left and got on with their day.

Edited by Connor Hughes+
  • Like 6

“Borrowing” Cash From Stores

It was a beautiful sunday night, and Joaguin was getting bored in the city. He was just wasting his fuel trying to find some girls to hang with, but it was not successful.

All alone, sad, and nowhere to go, Joaguin called up his half-brother Nikolai, and decided to take his rage, and use it into something good, hitting stores.

wGtBKwO.png

They weren’t scared, they were out to have fun and look cool while doing it. The first store they hit was a lonely store sitting on the west highway. As nobody usually goes there, they decided to hit it first.
Nikolai entered first, put on latex gloves, took out the CCTV cameras and pointed the gun at the poor man. Joaguin used the opportunity to gently place all of the money in his bags.

Av46beT.png

Since the man didn’t have anything to say against then, they continued until they took all the money.

You would think that is it? But Joaguins pain was so big that they decided to call some backup, and hit another set of stores.

sBVBAJX.png

GxKaKbg.png

After the deed was finished, it was time to wash some money.

Joaguin found a connection in the city, and he took all of his money, in 2 runs to him.

ex6A0i9.png

WirLgkf.png

It maybe wasn’t a big amount of money, but it was the amount needed, so that Joaguin can have a smile on his face, and show all the ladies a man they are missing.

Joaguin Nava, Young Goblin

55-min.thumb.png.537f78265689c73bbc8594f07423e5ae.png

Edited by MarioV
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Nikolai Manusharov (Soldier Goblin)

1.thumb.jpg.34bd6931d4a0b887f979c57a7a24292a.jpg

Although the city has been very quiet and empty lately, it can't stop him from going crazy with his family around the city.Nikolai is a calm and quiet man who does not like to talk much, he even thinks that silence is sometimes the best answer to a question. Sometimes he is impatient and likes everything to be on time, but everyone has their advantages and disadvantages. He likes it best when he gathers with his friends to look for trouble or when he needs to help another gang who is in some action.

3.thumb.jpg.05db5a1a7fd9365fae20ce82135242e7.jpg

Joint actions are his favorite because then he meets some new people who he may need someday. Although goblins have strong allies, enemies should not be underestimated. Goblins respect their enemies even though they sometimes don’t respect us, but that doesn’t mean we need to go down to that level.
In the end, it all comes down to one thing, and that is their defeat and our victory ("Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.").

2.thumb.jpg.cd3a16ae465969e716d6f3b917071f8e.jpg

Each month, members of the High Command organize meetings to discuss the latest topics and news in the city, some members receive promotions, and some find out if they have been accepted or not. This time, Nikolai was chosen to receive a promotion that he worked hard on. Although there were some mistakes that Lord Goblin drew his attention to, he was promoted to Soldier Goblin.

5.thumb.jpg.9293794b4e8285277a41d3598f1358ef.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.4afaceba84e5151022d138e8dc7c837d.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.04b87c665e16e350b3221b9b45bf967a.jpg

Nikolai Manusharov Soldier Goblin
I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.

Edited by Nikolai Manusharov
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Billy Sand (Mini Goblin)

The Beginning For Billy Sand

Billy sand has had a tough journey throughout his life, losing both his parents to other gangs over in his home country. Billy Sand was born and grew up in Detroit which is where he started his criminal career after his parents were murdered. The 22 year old never had any regrets on anything he ever did as it was all for his parents to earn revenge. He has grown up with his brother who had also moved over to los santos with him to aim for the criminal life. Detroit was the place where he grew up with crime but then moved onto los santos to hit the streets harder. All Billy had to live in was a RV and had to keep on top of his criminal game. On the side Billy was working up in the forest to try his hardest and cut some trees gaining some money on the side. It was when he robbed his first store when he had immediately felt the addiction. 

Ye-Uigas7sZGnCkIZgFFPoq_hFM_-GZJcvmPcy1uoaqgBl1FbWTYKzfb8DCkF-s25VF8L-3sZCdoabgPnPJIWb6EREFDcIRorCLUMCeERYo_GD5ATjNbE2ke3vCo61ukC_QftW7z

The Next Step

Billy and his brother John had both started up a gang with Billy Cletus called The Dark Angels which was a gang that was looking to be very successful, growing in numbers and making deals with massive gangs such as the aztecas. until the time came when all the members inside decided to turn on the boss of the gang, Billy Cletus. There was no longer any trust between anyone and everyone was separated. 

HrByuQF0_3--4I9E-bqLJlOIi38f3IVX6XVMxQ-3CjMs_X62Q2YzmAK3YmSupjvQSBPvQ6T-1xhHN47gWMzDtvvgycckKUxFzVYb48Fbsb9XIiI8OU028b2oi_WRSsTeIoW4DrnA2079464659_unknown(1).png.e87794098b1d6948972a4311301634be.png

Billy Sand still kept in touch with his brother and then they continued to move over to talk to the aztecas further and discuss upon doing work for them to try and gain rep in the city. They were both able to gain representation and friendships along the way but it then came to the point when Billy and John had to separate and go different ways. 

Billy And The Goblins

Billy sand had come across Bo Vespucci when being at a chop shop by grove street, this is where Billy sand was given his number and had also explained about the goblins. Billy had known that they were in the city and really liked them, he had just always found them extremely hard to find. Billy was extremely intrigued so he and Billy Cletus both contacted Bo and came down to the HQ to discuss with them about being recruited. Both of the Billys had then gone on to do work with them, the work had ranged from hitting labs around the city as well as numerous store robberies. There have also been numerous moments when Billy has had to take one for another member of the family. Travis Totti and Billy where in a car chase for a long time and then it finally ended up in sandy after crashing into a rock, this then faulted the engine and so Billy had stalled the police to let Travis run away. The time that Billy did in jail was worth it. 

pzqWWXUzGEmTqwgve5x4LEpNP29exACu_3ME8vfXk2Ewfo4A9YovdwFx5ETu7sx_ZjDshy-VamtDLmxKAk9-3Cef641aIpMacv57zFWRbvD-Yi6jthRDuNbb_-V3NYfIHL82ivky

Billy went on to do lots of work with everybody staying together like a family, there was then a night when a azteca party was going to happen when most of the goblins had a meeting. In the meeting we had met on the boat. All the higher ups and recruiters had expressed words and had gone on to promote 4 people. Billy Sand being one of these people he was ecstatic as he was a true goblin now and could go on to creating more business and helping more people in the family with work. Billy was able to wear the mask with pride.

U52QZiw4wpgSycuPxSd99nL1M35qcXm3DSWu6Lj9D5C2QNJDjROq-ml-coEoDBPD-NIVKPAU7xL1V0Q_mhxxRND_C9c9X9bPgGgqOREJv76GuJBXCxZqUB7TWbmNbyYvLvQToBwc

I am a man who has grown up in Detroit with his brother where i made sure that i was always working hard to look after my family. I drove them where they wanted to be driven and helped out a lot more. I have always liked meeting new people along the way and driving is one of my favorite things to do. My brother has moved over to Los Santos so i had to as i needed a new beginning after my dad was shot and my mum had passed away from cancer. I worked hard here and made sure that i was looking after myself. There was then a day when i had been working and people had framed me for an active store robbery and they held a gun to my head. i had no say in this so i did what i had to do and went to jail for it. I have never had any intentions in my life of becoming a criminal and never will.

Edited by ososy
  • Like 6

Fb3sjAyM8Cj2aUr9Zs0egg4YNZ2n-7CvVRsuCXX3JJj9vCLZ6ao9lwRb8lExWIALazYVBy8bOBfeDxYMizixCIs68hsFgR57dbIW9L7JxGgPzpjW0tydtZyinxxOjpU0S2zjvaKk

Goblins Meeting always when the full moon appears, for some reason they prefer that special day. Like always the High command brings some stuff to goblins and that is the time for talking about problems and the future of the family.

The situation everyone talks about is about the war that happens on the streets, which side goblins are? That is something that worries the high command because they don't wanna put the family life at risk. The High Command decides do not get involved in that war, first is not their war and they don't have reasons for getting in and they will not break relationships and lose the respect they have in town.

UUeXLWqv0UYGD92Z03Wo38gGFTjkPunIeL_7EnU5CxPwVGJ1ufpmZRqZFE8CVIHuJMHlSNre7D9FY-BeGFGIyBqBRX06n6Ew3lNza0g3rMYo2xm0ZUUjeKLqDwe1kPDy-rSBsmtg

After High command shows the solution and clarifies the problems and questions the goblins have is the time for promotion who deserves.

Like always a spot have water near for a "Free Shower", the shower of the success!

Some guys got promoted but that doesn't mean they will get their rank secure, some of them got it for a test, the high command will watch their moves and their ways to work and see if they deserve it or not!

Promotions end and for those who don't get that time a promotion is not an end of the line, they just need to show their values and demonstrate that to High command and the family!

zSAb2WlSsHVseMSIFjUA-KVIUT21DD9B0KzfobAwlxSP-74EG8v6I_92ajNm33IuaqN0VRqN3gP_aAtwktqiJQc0s-jWAdnuC1iFWIBTrSRr9uNuIxyQakE2xtl5bbiA364qMbtY

Goblins have a good relationship with almost everyone, but one gang coming to create problems against goblins, "MoreBlood".

The words express for high command were simple,

"Respect to be Respected, don't forget to respect your enemy because that is just a start!"

After the meeting, some members decide to leave the family to help their friends on that war in that way they don't put the goblin family at risk. The high command of goblins respect their attitude and ask for the mask back, they will no more able to use that mask because they are no more member of the family.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

The Peculiar Billy Cletus

Billy Cletus at the age of 22 is a very different kind of man. If you don't understand what he is doing it is best that you don't ask. However, one thing is certain when the time comes and Billy is needed he will do anything to get what he wants.

1733090270_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2020_09.25-14_02_42_13.thumb.png.614615bc817ac720d6f3c3e669bac9f6.png

Growing up in a poor family in Mexico with an abusive alcoholic father Billy quickly learned two things, The first being how to fight as well as protect himself and the second being the world is a cruel place and it's either kill or be killed. At the age of 18, Billy had had enough and packed his bags leaving his home for the big city of Los Santos.

Arriving in Los Santos

681554843_TacoTruck.thumb.png.b9689a970c8e603d983e655afcc81ff5.png

When Billy first came to the city he had nothing but a few hundred dollars and the clothes on his back. He knew he wouldn't last long with that so he took the first job he could, Lucky for him that job was selling one of the things he loved most, tacos. Billy did this for some time, barely making enough money each month to scrape by, so when he had an opportunity to make a little cash he took it. So Billy started selling “dirty tacos” containing weed from his truck and business started booming and thus Billy's new life of crime had begun. But all good things must come to an end and that's exactly what happened when the police caught on.

Leaving prison a “reformed man”

Once he was released from prison his thirst for crime only grew. He had had enough of selling tacos and lucky for him he was about to meet someone who meant he never would have to again. She was a masked mysterious lady who took Billy under her wing teaching him and giving him information like where to cook drugs and where to take stolen cars. There was no turning back as the only life Billy knew now was one of crime.

The Dark Angels’ saga

unknown.png.02cc5407a22601936c59ef5b523a1993.png

After Billy had been taught all he could he and his teacher split apart. Billy continued to do crime making a tidy profit for himself until he met a man by the name of Billy Sand in the small coastal town of Paleto Bay. As Billy looked at the poor man in front of him he saw a younger version of himself, he saw the clueless Billy who didn't know what was going on and was just trying his best to get by. So Billy Cletus decided to take pity on the man helping him take his bike out of Mors Mutual Insurance and decided to help the man by passing on the knowledge and information his teacher passed to him, and thus their friendship was born. Billy Cletus then met his new friend's brother and together they formed a small crew doing small jobs together like chopping cars and hitting stores. They started to make a small reputation for themselves causing people to want in and the crew to grow, till eventually, it was a full-fledged gang. The dark angels were born. Together the two Billy's ran the gang recruiting new members trying to grow the gang in numbers and power but as tensions rose between members within the gang Billy Cletus had had enough.

The Goblins

Stranger_7332_6489-1600461927659.thumb.png.4f33cd0c9462444966218a07673451dc.png

Once the gang had broken up Billy decided to give up on trying to make his own gang but he missed having a family behind him when he needed help so he searched for a gang for him to join.  As he was on his search he remembered an unusual encounter he had whilst in “The Dark Angels” with another gang who called themselves “The Goblins”. Luckily for him, he would once again bump into just the man he needed whilst serving his time in prison. Whilst Billy was in the yard minding his own business the man by the name of Nikolai approached him remembering Billy from their previous encounter. Nikolai informed Billy that “The Goblins” were recruiting more members. Once Billy had been released from prison again he contacted his old friend, Billy Sand. The two of them contacted Nikolai together who told them to go to an undisclosed location where they met one of the recruiters, Bo Vespucci. The old man Bo apparently liked what they saw and recruited them to be their latest pre prospects. 

Earning Respect

1701982411_DesktopScreenshot2020_09.25-11_45_44_16.thumb.png.271ee0c501c567555389810235c6398b.png

It wasn’t easy for Billy to earn the respect of The Goblins but he helped them in any way he could when he was able too, To begin with, it was just little things like giving lifts to those who needed it. As their trust in Billy grew, the more jobs and crime they did together. He started to check labs with the goblins and on the first day of doing this, he and Nikolai ran into a small group of Rooks. Gunshots immediately started going off but together with Nikolai they were able to kill the rooks where they were standing. Two weeks went by of Billy doing work with the goblins. Hitting stores, Checking labs, and of course killing anyone who stood in their way. During this time Billy learned the great importance of respect and how respecting others is just as important and receiving it yourself. This became very useful to Billy as the next meeting was just about to happen. He with the other goblins stood in line looking towards their boss when Billy’s name was called. He stepped forward Looking up at the boss terrified of what was about to happen next. His heart raced as he was informed that he had done it and he was officially a Goblin. So Billy’s new life had begun.

unknown-2.png.96fb2774cd3170fc3cbc8d6a3500aeb7.png

• Like 9

Meeting with La Familia Michoacana

It was a bright and sunny day in Los Santos and Joaguin and his family of Goblins were riding and chilling together. Spending quality time with his family and talking to them is something that Joaguin keeps close to his heart.

18Wd9Ck.png

They were together, having fun, fishing, riding, making jokes, when all of a sudden, the radio goes: “Alright boys, lets meet at HQ, regroup, we have a meeting with LFM.”

La Familia Michoacana, or more widely known as LFM is a family close to the Goblins, and when Joaguin heard that over the radio, he rushed there to show his respect to his bosses and to their allies.

When they regrouped, they waited for the night to fall, and with the guidance of Marco Sierra and Jonh CC, they slowly moved over the mountains, plains and desserts of the country, to meet with their friends on a secret location, somewhere where they wouldn’t be bothered, and where they could enjoy all the time in the world.

ntwgVES.png

After they met at the undisclosed location, the meeting has begun. Names and faces were shown, small talk, jokes made, but then it came down to business. While the meeting was mostly made to see the members interact more and faces to be remembered, there was something important that The Goblin family wanted to share. 

Their hard work of putting a good name in the streets is being sabotaged by a few individuals that wear the mask and disrespect the family, so what Marco and CC wanted to show to “Black Santa” and the entire LFM family, is how can they recognize the true Goblin, and find out if he is a fake one.

After a long night of talk, the families parted, happy with the relationships they kept, and thrilled for the unknown that is ahead of them.

Joaguin also got a lot from that meeting. He learned how valuable it is to have patience, understanding and respect towards others. If you show them respect, there is no reason why they shouldn’t show you the same respect back.

Joaguin Nava, Soldier Goblin.

Edited by MarioV
  • Like 11

Bo "The Old Man" Vespucci: Unleashed...

777531364_RGultilr9_5_20203_57_43PM(2).thumb.jpg.c02c4a481debf161b850143979b28702.jpg

After joining Goblins, like said before, Bo continued the acts of crime he had already been familiar with. Along with learning alot of new things as well from his new 
brothers. He was so awoken by the things he seen them do on a daily basis. Like checking all the known local drug labs in town over and over again until they found
some sort of action. Also, robbing a spree of gas stations and grocery stores instead of one and retreating to the hills. Bo even caught word of whispered Goblin bank
robberies in the night air. Seeing and hearing all of these things excited Bo for two reasons, he would no longer be broke and could get a home and make money. And

second thing would be, THE THRILL!

598202919_RGMultiler9_17_20206_05_02PM.thumb.jpg.1c326b1fdc285ed27413cc60b857156e.jpg

Becoming a Goblin is a REAL achievement to The Old Man. He started immediately working VERY hard to impress his elder Goblins and hope to make a lasting impression
on them. He showed up to every S.O.S call quick and ready to fire. Ready to lay his life on the line for the brothers that he devoted his life too. When he wasnt waiting on
call at all times, he was doing the work of the Goblins. He was making money the best way he knew how. He was chopping cars, robbing stores with his best friend (Alistair, 
you know, the guy from the beginning of it all.) learning how to cook different types of drugs, even legal jobs. Those really did hurt the Old Man's head, but he had to do whatever 
to make money at all times. That is the Goblin way you know. 

1961032935_RGMultilyr9_19_20206_36_49PM.thumb.jpg.939f4cb2abdc0f7ffa62fbfea0c2d810.jpg
217650248_yo4.thumb.jpg.a0f85c944cb5be50107b4be8b4e81e84.jpg

After what felt like weeks turning into months, The higher command in The Goblins, they started noticing all of The Old Mans hard work. Even though he had no clue. The
next meeting to come would be a very important one for the gangster old man name Bo. The meeting was called one afternoon out of no where. Of course Bo was up to 
some no good things, as always. He raced to the meeting as quick as possible. Dropping everything he was doing no matter how important. The Goblins were way more 
important to him. He showed up to the meeting. All around were Soldier Goblins, Pre-Prospects, The Lord Goblin himself, confident
Goblins, and family alike. Seemed like
a normal meeting to Bo. Nothing out of the way really. The meeting went on as normal until promotion time. They told everyone to get in line. Bo followed along with no
hopes to rank up. In his mind it was too early. Right? But then, THEY SAID IT! Bo Vespucci, STEP FORWARD! Of course, he did. Nervous as usual. Then they started to tell Bo
how great he had been doing. They told him they respect him. This made Bo very happy. They told Bo he was ranking up from mini Goblin to Soldier Goblin! This was a 
very proud day for the Old Man. This means he was doing the right thing. 

yo.thumb.jpg.ce74588ad12a91e2a957dfda898d64cc.jpg

1494589130_yo2.thumb.jpg.1889e4abee32db6101adbd2f0f6d28df.jpg

As a soldier goblin Bo didnt change much in his daily routine except for the smile on his face seemed bigger. HAHA. But he continued doing the criminal stuff he loved
until he had spoken to Abilio and Johny Crazy one day and they suggested to Alistair and Bo that they needed more recruiters. Of course, the both of them stepped forward
immediately and said they would love to take on that responsiblity. Then that was it! They made then both recruiters and thats where Bo's real work for the Goblins started.
He started combing the streets on a daily basis looking for people who were worthy to wear the mask. Bo looked for people he thought would help them bring the mask a 
good name. He recruited person after person to become a pre-prospect and try their shot at becoming an actual Goblin themselves. Some made it, of course some didnt. 
Thats how i goes though. Becoming a Goblin isnt easy.
Some people can handle it, and some cant. 

1078573800_yo3.thumb.jpg.c9fbe2c40c142ff6271c33e8fb0d7a91.jpg

After being a recruiter for what felt like a long time to Bo. He started realizing that he could become more than just a soldier in the Goblins one day. He didnt just have to be
a fighter. He had the mentality of a leader. No
t a follower. People listened to Bo. People respected and trusted him. They know if they had problems he was the one to go too.
Bo spoke with high command a bunch over the next few monthes often and kept them updated on the recruiting he had been doing and all the positive things he was getting 
done for the Goblins as a whole. They were very proud of him. It didnt take long, but at a meeting down the road after he had become a recruiter, he was promoted up to a 
Corporal Goblin! This meant the world to Bo. It meant his word mattered even more now. Now people would look up to him as a leader. This was just the beginning for The Old 
Man anyways. He did have a lot of bigger plans in this city in the future and they were coming true. He had acquired enough money to get himself a nice high rise apartment for 
a half a million dollars. Then bought another small home to store his illegal weapons in. Then he started to build a drug lab in his stash house. Stuff was growing so fast. But when
good things grow, so do problems. Bo fought with rival people and gangs everyday to protect his name and the name of the
Goblins. Along side his brothers he killed, shot, stabbed, and pushed his way to the top. All I can say is he was getting closer and closer. 

2143225596_RGMultilaer9_2_202012_02_58PM.thumb.jpg.e7f827f585822185b5dfec4c67ab5474.jpg

Edited by NadePop
  • Like 12

Dark Times Are Coming

The chaos is among us. While the war is raging for over a week now, city has never been the same. Shootings, dead bodies, police sirens, that is something that the city in these hard times is not missing. While that is raging on, because of the neutrality and good relations between Goblin and the city gangs, Joaguin and the boys can enjoy some quite talk and nice fishing.

LiFbg7R.png

The talk was interrupted by the boss, Abilio, requesting everyone at the HQ for some talk.

wPvncTc.png

Goblins came from all types of places, busy or not, they all came when the boss called, it was time for a serious talk.

Life, diplomacy, that is not a game. “War is here, it’s among us. Do you see, right there, across the bridge that you used to come to the HQ. Lives are being lost as we speak.”

Those were some of the words that Abilio said and that remained into Joaguin’s head. No more doing fun shit, no more relaxing, every second, every breath you will be a target to someone, and they will use every opportunity that you give them.

R2JqntH.png

hHICAkN.png

Joaguin was in one war before, but that is not good enough. Much more experienced people are around and when they say shit will hit hard, you know they something bad is approaching, watching our every step. It seems that all the stuff he enjoyed will need to wait, as it will no longer be safe.

After the meeting was done, Joaguin went home to sleep, rest and think about everything.

ybyDtb7.png

Listening to his elders, he knows that time to prepare is short, and he is already late. As the sky goes darker, moods change, dark atmosphere slowly moving to try and cover the Goblins, there is only one thing Joaguin can do, and that is prepare for the worst, so that he at least has some chance of surviving this plague that is over Los Santos.

Joaguin Nava, Soldier Goblin

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Just an average week with GOBLINS

Goblins are people who run different businesses. From money laundering and shoplifting to cooking narcotics and selling weapons. In essence, this group of people is never bored. Sometimes these are serious people who are willing to kill for their friends and sometimes they are ordinary gamblers who love to play poker and other games. 

gambling.thumb.jpg.24d6a61a4428b6455d54620fbf75c57b.jpg

I think every goblin’s morning starts the same, and that’s one big cooking of narcotics to have money to play poker during the day and most likely lose everything. 

At noon, they start visiting stores to pick up groceries for the rest of the day. Later, if they are in the mood and none of them went to prison, they prepare to steal cars around the city. Car theft is one of their favorite activities because it provides a moderate dose of adrenaline and money

1140016991_carchoping.thumb.jpg.4c4cb1f38b3839b3def46374b5a0ee1e.jpg1704486786_goblinhouse.thumb.jpg.03882ffdf6424c780a999b0e46d195ec.jpg

Money laundering and weapons trafficking

Goblins are people who have connections with many other gangs. Some of them are highly qualified members of the most powerful organizations in the city. Goblins like to work with such people because that is how they establish connections that they can use if dark days come, and they also raise their reputation in the city. The weapons these people sell to them will be used for future wars and other criminal activities.  

It can be said that goblins have become very experienced in this business and have already made some great contacts with very important people.  Nikolai, as a man who has been in this business for some time, meets some very good friends and associates who will surely be needed in the future. 

120295086_storerobbing.thumb.jpg.6d9ced536f2013c823d763b8dbfad53e.jpg

1591712703_moneyloundary.thumb.jpg.52e3ab1784758f8fc41990840ba275e7.jpg

Cooking narcotics and their sale

Every goblin is a great cook who has to earn money for his family somehow. Although he usually spends that money on gambling and women, he has to work regularly in order to always be financially stable. Nikolai collaborates with all the goblins when it comes to narcotics and owns some great people who buy at great prices. Although one should always be careful with such people, Nikolai always shows respect and gratitude for their service. 

cooking.thumb.jpg.5f20e6f0ec58775f290563adcb3947d9.jpg

Meetings with the High Command

I think we all already know well what it means when a member of HC organizes a meeting. So obviously the time has come for some people to be rewarded for their successes and for others to be punished for their failures. High command is very serious and careful when it comes to these things, so as not to accidentally make a mistake. Their experience is an example to us of how to behave and how to think in different situations. Although the dark days are coming soon, they must stay calm and show the other goblins the way to the goal. 

639133868_marcomeeting2.thumb.jpg.b166edaf55e25219f859dc81ba52abe6.jpg

1754266736_marcomeeting.thumb.jpg.97e5a64dbc178901f3c64e44d8e00915.jpg

925402117_abiliomeeting.thumb.jpg.67b422ab0a4483a1e5e1f0c76f5c426f.jpg

Changes in recruitment

The Goblins, after careful consideration, made some new changes and rules in the way new members were recruited. It must be said that these changes are due to a new recruiting team leader who wants to take these things to a higher level. A new rule has been passed stating that new goblin members have a probationary period of a few days to prove that they are ready to become part of the goblin family. Several new people have been admitted to this test and members of the recruiting team are carefully observing their every step, decision, and behavior in different situations. Eventually, when the time comes the recruiters will meet and make a joint decision on each member separately. They will decide whether he is ready to become one of us or not. It must be noted that some more members have become part of the recruiting team and are currently doing a great job. 

2087271060_chiliadimagefriends.thumb.jpg.2dfd3f430ec47a2dfe7d1a24d8b98742.jpg

Meetings with other gangs

Everyone knows that goblins have a very good reputation in the city and are in alliance with most other gangs. So they have to hold regular meetings with other families and meet some new people and exchange some new information. With some families, goblins are simply neutral, while with others they are friends and allies. If one of the allies calls for help, the goblin is there to help at any time, regardless of the situation and the current time. Goblins will always strive to have good allies and friends in the city and nothing can stop them. 

66665781_lfmmeeting.thumb.jpg.8d724036e227433ac9e2406e801de145.jpg

560278446_irishmeeting.thumb.jpg.ec35e82d7506ed075ffe502c953a50af.jpg

1625655813_aztecameeting-min.thumb.jpg.892dd50f35eb434f5b94171996ed5cbc.jpg

Preparations for the dark days

Every goblin knows that if a Lord goblin organizes a meeting it must be something very serious. In this case, the goblins are alerted to some upcoming threats and changes that may occur in the city. The Lord goblin did not want to say who and with whom we would have problems but this means that every goblin must be ready when duty calls. The goblin must be ready to defend his family at any time! 

212914972_abiliomeeting2.thumb.jpg.06bc905926fe17a00836f49c40f63daf.jpg

nik-min.thumb.jpg.da9dacb8b5c621ee561ea07918663812.jpg

Edited by Nikolai Manusharov
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Had my first IC encounter with this faction. They provided pretty basic RP, nothing special. One guy couldn't handle my /me's, /do's so he instantly went to /ooc and started accusing for no reason. I hope the leaders of this faction will solve this problem in the future. Good luck.

• NAY 8

Jordan Grim (mini goblin)

Jordan Grim is just a normal guy living in the city. He is 24 years old. He moved to Los Santos from the north west of England where he was known for selling drugs. He Left England to get away from his old life and to escape all the drugs he once loved. Jordan Grim did not realise how rough the city can be, he got robbed multiple times, he got guns held to his head, he was wondering if moving to the city was the right choice.Jordan fished, mined oil and hung around with himself, he was a loner. After having multiple guns put to his head, and being robbed all these times, it hurt Jordan's mind, he couldn't trust anyone. He wouldn't even give new citizens rides around town. So he just stuck to himself, doing legal jobs to make money. This was boring for Jordan, he missed his old Crime life selling drugs.

4JsuxBDhfy1RV0PLhG0U8q1Xd81RRDyJpC6G0SM2saRfUUHzgSHkTPfTAb95poRYlRBJHvGrz96koxGzwxPnmshTS5sZABKTSgYniqPgnVLASDM6ex_5QanrgkT-w97sx3iqiD8X

One day his life changed and he met some old friends who he met when travelling to other cities, Johnny Winston and Chase Montoya. These 2 people were Prospects for The Goblins. Jordan Admired these 2 guys, they were only Prospects but they were talking on radio to people, they knew a lot of people in town, they had guns strapped to their hip for protection, and they had people who would die for them. Jordan needed to get into this life. He kept calling them, texting them asking to set up a meeting, eventually they did! Jordan showed up to the meeting with no weapons, just his loner attitude. This was one of the scariest things he had to do. There were 10 or more Goblins standing around me in a circle, I was scared for my life. Then Marco started to talk, ask me questions and quiz me about my knowledge of the city. I was so nervous my arms were shaking, I could barely answer the questions with all these goblins masks surrounding me all strapped with weapons. Somehow I made Prospects for Goblins! This was just the start of something great for Jordan. 

y8LZoP9kkVQmPUo0hGypjTfF4LQGP4bvDPwAwCoFGwkLZgJS7IsNsbCbH7UC3mUA9ksh8P_rx2lVxivOPLmtJdgLsMuKTRINZxcg8NHmpKcwkMyKsxN_j1mq2ETWJzOuCmRmJjct

Jordan will always remember that day as the turning point in his life. Jordan quickly began trying to prove himself in every way that he can. Showing up to every meeting, defending drug labs with them, even robbing stores. This was all for the chance to gain the full Goblin mask. Doing stuff like that will come with consequences, Jordan started to go to jail more and more, but he did not care, as wherever he looked he had family there.

EzPK28yj9Retvxew0fp_QpqfUS9WXQcITAc75x0ooUyvZE61ZK0L6uuYd60KJBlSTnIDEVKWx20mNbtab0GUSWPbHck4QQ4iz_xswDrpJps3isw7mWP5tuA0mCqoFvq9jlw7r3dK

One day on Life-invader Abilio (boss man) posted about a possible meeting for Promotions. Jordan kept thinking “is this my time?” “will i get my mask?” “Have I proved myself enough to the goblins?” He could not sleep for days, the excitement of becoming a full goblin was too much. Jordan showed up to the meeting with his head held high, just hoping his name will get called. Name after name got called off, and one of the names was Jordan Grim, Jordan has never felt so respected in the city, he walked to the middle of the meeting circle and thanked the High command for the honour, then he stripped off and jumped into the water. 

q8W8jEV4mYd5ZXjE6iwAuyIia9Aa5x1P1JApaMhCDLpY_-0SLRBEFc4SwpmzXeYnJ4rT5AwKVZnAnLNzYIbqGpYaGifLLOTAoj1vaZ2KPZbr7wISUoiy7v12-AVN6ggRyLqKBXgc

dgShj_Au07feDZ860-twz98F3JVsPCZ5v2j6iSukSeAl_4tBzqn-FOl0CA_dLKYnMpelARzYvDJ4mzTip6V3wuCk7W4qLDfJIjgPwCLCVJHFIfhWKXm7p78yow1Vyk97wyplb2Qu

Now that Jordan is a mini goblin, he is still trying to earn full respect of his peers and high command, he is trying to be there when they need him. He is loving his life, he has a family now, he went from a nobody regretting moving to the city, to someone who can call on people for help, to fish, or just to hang out. He has never felt more at home, than with the Goblins.

kRKFBrCUe5D7Ng9WGJR4zWlPlLvkeEu05TwnuaAo9BROjAV18k0qDuYM5KevUMG8IJ6OnGVGL5kB6kpTfMUm2anU9olI0Qp4iAnZgWoiqPA-RzXmWThK29o3x6B5s3sPNAO14xso

TU_69iiW3Rtd6B896Sh2kLjkdPs4YPUPlcWCtxj5FcmDdMacI-49Q19NfdG-qy_fq4Z6bhYphCdHsLjMNcww7xP3L2NFCJnqNSlYtwSvToR-06sfOyzINH-UJbxl9sl95Clkn6sU

Jordan-Forum.gif

Edited by Zyirl
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 6

On 7/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ourballs said:

Header.thumb.png.5205e3eb07589b396313c377ebc2acb1.pngHistory.png.c15ffa791b2496f51e42d7bd4b86090d.png

A soft white layer of frosty snow lay over the city, giving it a peaceful and safe feel. But all is far from peaceful and safe on the streets of Los Santos. On the heels of snow have arrived some very odd events.
A strange group appears, causing citizens to take a double look. Their blue clothing and goblin masks are almost illuminated by the moon cast on the snow.

But… Who are they?

Without any reason why, the city’s crime has climbed steadily. Blood is being spilled on the streets, leaving red streaks on the fresh fallen snow. Could these blue goblins be responsible for the robberies, killings, drugs and weapon trafficking… and other crimes running rampant in the city?

The story begins with four cousins traveling to a new city to change their lives.

Abilio Fresh, Ricky Soares, Jonh Sierra and Marco Sierra arrive in Los Santos together, a vast different place from the Portugal they left behind.

Their intentions are good ones. They want to live a peaceful legal life in this new city. They worked very hard as legal citizens, holding down several jobs each, grinding day in and day out to save all the money they could.

After a couple months more families arrived in Los Santos and these four cousins would lead the way to teach these others the way of the things.

Soon their Family would grow and start to create success for themselves. They started up a motorclub named Lusitan Riders with the intention that it would be a legal business, but that is not how things turned out.

Through chance, the cousins ended up meeting two of the most important people in the city, Jay Gamble and Kelly Gamble. They would meet during one of the Lusitan Riders roll around Los Santos.

Kelly Gamble, who likes to give her special touch in everything, gave Lusitan Riders a different name, Potato Gang! The Lusitan Riders didn’t know who the Gamble’s were, but they would form a great relationship with them soon after meeting.

Months would pass and then, by pure accident, one of the members Ricky Soares would fall on the illegal life and start cooking drugs and using illegal weapons.

In short, this would be the time all the group would start their illegal life in town!

A lot of things would happen in the weeks and months to come. Some members of the family would die, others would get arrested and some would disappear…

The Lusitan Riders even got dismantled by the police!

Some members would work in the shadows of the city towards their goals, without anyone knowing, where the big eyes of the city could not steal their ideas from them. During this time they would catch the attention of the most powerful groups in town. It would be during this time that they would be discovered by Jay Gamble who was head of the Los Zetas. But..

They would not take that change yet. Another opportunity would arrive in the from of an orange group called “The Wanted”. They would join the orange boys to get inside and learn all they could about illegal racing, which would make them fall in love with cars and a need for speed!

One day for an unknown reason, a war would start. The Wanted would go up against the most powerful gang in town, The Lost Zetas!

The portuguese boys (Potato Gang) would refuse to fight against their good friends. It was at this time that they would drop the orange colors and help their friends ( Los Zetas ) against The Wanted!

After the war finished they were given the change to join The Los Zetas, something they had been wanting for a long time! The cousins also got the opportunity and pleasure to meet Carlos “Naruto” the header recruiter!

Carlos taught the boys everything they should know about Los Zetas and after a loyal moment, Carlos give the green light for them to join! It was the happiest moment in their lives! They were officially Los Zetas!

But like always something bad would happen. Unfortunate events went down in Portugal, making some of them leave Los Santos. Only one of the Portuguse boys would remain in Los Santos, Abilio Fresh! There he would stay with them to continue to fight the law and the police wearing their blue clothing. They fought against everyone in their path who didn’t respect the blue colors! He kept fighting with them for all the brothers had left before! Having a lot of trouble with the police, Abilio was forced to start wearing a goblin mask. He did not realise at the time how much power there would be in wearing this mask. He would be recognized around every corner in town!

Luckily, months before, the Portugal situation stabilized and some of the Portuguse brothers decided to come back to Los Santos.

This was Abilio’s chance, and he showed everyone what he created and learned while the boys were out of town. It was after that that everyone decided to use the goblin mask!

After that, more and more people are joining the goblins and they start growing day after day!

When everything is going good something bad happens, the high command of Los Zetas disappear and the gang starts going deep that means something for goblins.
New chapter starts!

ranks.png.c817c89f0b6e27f6381ab9c1521dcb81.png

Lord Goblin

Lord Goblin, is responsible for all the maintenance and stability of the gang. Also has the most important word in this family, deciding military alliances and operations.

Confident Goblin

Confident Goblin is responsible for securing information, resolving disputes, creating doubt amongst enemies, and helping the Lord Goblin take some decisions about all the situations.

Commander Goblin

Commander Goblin is the underboss, who takes the control of the gang when the Lord Goblin is not in town. That means quick and thoughtful action, proven leadership and heading meetings in the name of Lord Goblin.

Captain Goblin

Captain Goblin are members of the organization that have proven themselves to be competent leaders and are deeply invested in the organization. When other high commands  aren't around they should take control of the situations.

Sergeant Goblin

Sergeant Goblin, when the high command is not in town that guys are who control the family and assume the command in different situations.
One more step and they can be a high command but first, they need to deserve it with honor and respect on the streets

Corporal Goblin

Corporal Goblin, someone needs to help the soldiers and manage all the soldiers of the family. It's someone who has respect enough on the street and has the knowled. They still be an Old Goblin but with more responsibility on his back.

Old Goblin

Old Goblin (OG) have respect in town and is respected on streets.
That members have proven themselves through blood and dedication to the high command, and have been recognized for everything they did.

ge to control some situations.

Soldier Goblin

Soldier Goblin, all the organizations need soldiers to survive. They have proven their loyalty and have been honored with recognition as a true Goblin.

Young Goblin

Young Goblin, one step forward. For that rank, you need to deserve it and show you are already someone who deserves more than Mini Goblin but you are not a soldier yet, you need more respect on the street and show that to the family.

Mini Goblin

Mini Goblin are the potential Goblin, These members have a lot to show and improve to be recognized. They got enough respect for receive that opportunity.

Rules.png.9f7495da33ebf2e899acada4f9da0231.png

- Maintain our relations with the allies and the neutral Business Partners

- Have Respect for the Hierarchy and Chain of Command

- Must be a reliable and honourable member of the family.

- No Snitching. Don't cooperate with the law or enemies  under any circumstances.

- Respect your brothers. We will not tolerate you down-rating anyone putting forth effort in this organization.

- Respect the Goblin Mask.

Plans.png.9875a0486b5cb6a8c9f94a6fd114720b.png

- Be one of the most respected Gangs in Town

- Became an Official Faction

- Buy new properties and business to increase the financial status of the gang

- Maintain good relations with allied Gangs and council

- Recruit experienced people, we want quality over quantity

Recruitment2.png.147aa2079e8d08b70c7fc8ce0143c5c6.png

- Global knowledge about the crime life in  Los Santos

- Gain trust and respect from the Goblins

- Must be experienced in the city

- Must be knowledgeable of server rules. (Admin logs may fall under this)

- Must be a reliable and honourable member of the family

- Need receive approves from the recruiters on the difficult recruitment process

- Minimum experience 25.000 on the character you want apply

Main post updated!
Recruitment and Ranks got updated!

• Like 4

Crazy is BACK

YkVJ57_vSlGuPBjoB9tsiyL3aXstnsfaK87mrso0vy_BdiStiSlEsFzMQxzTnk7Qt42t9b3ni-JBZyeR8aNTueLMxo6mPaG4yqrxoPw2oZUHIYtTbMGkarCKTNszQU3u86sCINXV

Jonhy Crazy was out of the city for some months. Not on vacations, not in prison.

Crazy was planning something huge in terms of business, getting contacts from some guys out of the city to create an extremely powerful business and weapons supply. With the help of his brothers in goblins, they managed to keep the goblins at High Level, growing each day and making business with the strongest gangs in the city. 

Jonhy Crazy is one of the big pillars of Goblins, he works in the shadows, starting from making the plan and thinking about what comes next. Jonhy knows that everyone wants to know the name of the leader of goblins, and that is good, because never you will know. The Goblins is a family not a strip club, so there is no pimp here.

Y'all know that this city is full of retards and people that dont give a fuck about respect, but Crazy cares. Respect for his family and friends.

jd4Itmb78E-MfzW5bvbvRz9oBbm0DltSKogwo4y1BhNaip9nvyGlUpiI00kel_o4d7ghl_PVoD42Hbd4Hio198AQxw9_mjjAWKPuLIIAynKvy8aArkVr0fGdWhwDhv8GtfzQovac

Once Crazy gets in the city, the High Command decides to have a meeting to talk about Business and relations.

Crazy talks about what he learned from outside, and tells the contacts that he achieved. We also had some meetings with other gangs to talk about some issues and business.

S7OqnHZvqAJBm9JUWDcLjKfvqs1WJgo1o7fDp90ayjFzFu1so506ixIox_eaLYjqYqP1wF40mwjui1wKi1mU10R1oaQLyhVP45Y5VT1elsf80t_v46mMyv6yMViMKMqieekNqmG3

The next day, Jonhy Crazy meets with every single goblin in the city. All  the members united at our spot, and we talked about some future changes and business models inside the family. In the past months, the goblins economy is growing and the members as well. Jonhy makes sure that all goes fine and puts an end where it needs.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Practice Makes It Perfect

Each day that passes, Goblin Family continues to grow and evolve. Skills and knowledge grow with them, and they are being more and more recognised in the city, showing them that they are moving on the right path.

As a family, HC is always open for recommendation and new ideas.

nyLNVfa.png

In one of the meetings, there was an idea for ambush spots, that everyone was happy to accept and ready to research.

4 days after the meeting, HC and members have gathered their vehicles to cruse around the city in search for the perfect spots, so they can memorise it, name it and learn all of the advantages that it offers. 

Kl77572.png

After a short talk at the HQ, Nava and his comrades are ready to move.

eLytxhZ.png

They were rolling around the city and found three locations : [disclosed], [disclosed] and [disclosed]

The locations that remain secret outside of the Goblin circle, can be the difference between life and death situations, things that can save lives. The importance of them is huge.

t10swwv.png

All good gangs, families have those locations. And being able to acquire a few for themself, Goblins are showing growth, and they showed power and numbers by rolling like that.

Presence in the city has never been the same, it has been more and more impactful to the city itself, and the hopes of becoming one of the most influential families in the city is at reach.

Joaguin Nava, Corporal Goblin

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

The Rise of Robert "Bobby" Bubbles

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-10-25

Robert Bubbles arrived in Los Santos in the Fall of 2020, he had left his home country of Estonia in a hurry as he had been mixed up with some not so trustworthy people. Why he had picked Los Santos he didn´t even know himself as he knew nobody here, the local traditions and customs were foreign to him and the big city life wasn´t anything he had lived before. Nevertheless he was ready for a new beginning and to make friends and a career in this new place.

Since he didn´t have a local driver license and he was planning on getting a job as a driver he searched for the DMV on a GPS he had bought at the airport. Fortunately the DMV was quite close to the airport and Bobby could walk there. After learning the local rules and taking the Exams Bobby passed with ease, after all he had been a semi-professional rally driver back in Europe before getting banned from racing for his Managers shady dealings.

The next goal for Bobby was getting himself a job so that he can buy the items that he needs. After some asking a round some locals had pointed him in a direction which led him to a dirty work depot. He had made his way to become a garbage man. Even though it wasn´t his dream job, it got him payed and that´s all that mattered to him at the time.

After working as a garbage man for a couple of days, Bobby had had enough of it, he was confident that he had put aside enough money to buy himself a car. The same day he quit his job, and made his way to a local Vehicle market. He was not rich by any means, but he had enough to buy himself a cheap car that the salesman referred to as the "Warrener". In all honesty it was a piece of crap, but it meant a lot to Bobby that he was independent in terms of getting around.

Immediately he started to look around for a new job. After looking a round for a little while and asking some advice from some of the locals he made his way to a bank that was looking for drivers to fill their ATMs all around San Andreas Bobby jumped at that opportunity thinking he would make good money and get to see more of the city and the surrounding areas. Parking his new car next to the job site, and starting his first shift at the new place, Bobby felt like he was making progress and he was hopeful for his future.

A couple of hours into his first shift Bobby received a notification on his phone which said that his car has been attempted to be stolen. Immediately rushing to where he parked it he arrived to an empty parking lot, he immediately called 911 and called for the police. Dispatch told him to stay put and wait until an available unit can make it there. Waiting for an hour or so no one showed up. Frustrated and angry he asked directions to the central Police Station where he did not find on duty officers.

After waiting a little more, he was almost about to give up and accept that he had lost his newly purchased car. And then an officer showed up, he asked Bobby some questions and after a while informed him that his car would not be recovered most likely, but consoled Bobby with the information that he could get his car back from the Insurance for a fee. After whole turn of events Bobby didn´t have much faith left in Law Enforcement.

He returned to his job and at the end of his shift went and claimed his car back from Insurance. A couple weeks passed and Bobby was learning quickly all the important locations in the city was saving up some money and was learning a lot in general. In his free time he was starting to learn about the more hidden sides of the life in Los Santos, in doing that he also got robbed a couple of times and also lost his car a few more times. After another time his car was stolen he decided that staying strictly legal in this city is not for him, and if he is getting robbed and getting his car stolen, he will start doing the same back to the citizens of this city.

One night when Bobby was cruising around on his newly bought motorbike, he was looking for cars or bikes left unattended that he could lockpick, steal and chop. At one point he heard gunshots from down the street, cautiously approaching to investigate, he saw a man laying on the ground insured and a white sports car escaping the scene. Before he could see if he can help a big truck and another sports car showed up, their colors were brown and camo brown. The injured man was put into the trunk of the smaller car and they sped off, only the truck stayed behind seemingly to look over the injured mans car.

Bobby was scared with adrenaline pumping through his veins, but curiosity prevailed over fear and he approached the man in the car. After some small talk over what had just happened Bobby gathered that these people were part of a gang. He had only heard of gangs around the city, and was envious of the people that belonged to gangs. In truth he had felt very lonely the last week or so in the city, so he gathered his courage and asked the man if they were recruiting. He said yes, but added that they don´t recruit just anyone. The man said that he belonged to a gang called Goblins, Bobby had heard whispers of them before. After exchanging phone numbers and names the man in the truck said that a recruiter might be in touch with me soon, this man was Marco Sierra.

After that Bobby headed to the Pier to relax, fish and maybe make some new friends. As soon as he got there his phone rang, the number was unknown to Bobby and he sensed it might be the recruiter for The Goblins, he asked Bobby if he could meet and he jumped at the chance, racing to the Docks where the meeting was supposed to happen. He met up with the man whose name was Freddie Spinks, a recruiter for Goblins. After some thorough questioning Freddie told Bobby that he would be accepted as a Trial and that he needed to prove himself in the coming weeks. Then Freddie told Bobby that he would meet all the members of the Goblins that were in town, and led him to a new location. Bobby was excited and also overwhelmed at all the people that were there to meet him, but more than anything he was EXCITED, as he was about to join a Family that would change his life for the better.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 5

1774423885_GoblinLogo.png.b5b35898e8fb08ffb0a63ad1960498f6.png
Noah Wessex
Noah Wessex is strong, Powerful, mindful, caring and Determined. He will do ANYTHING to complete a simple goal or even a big goal.
Noah Wessex was born in Glasgow Scotland and grew up in a nice Neighborhood with a lot of good friends.
He would always go outside and play, go cycles with his friends and even got in a few long lasting relationships.
BUT... Sometimes he was insecure and was sometimes bullied a little. He had enough.
He was bullied to the point he would get into fights... He would win and his friends would be by his side all the way.
He was Strong, Fierce and refused to get made fun of.
Time went on and on and Noah decided to move to Los Santos.
FORUM3.thumb.jpg.770364c72067549bba73bd5bd42eee5b.jpg

He was very excited to get into the city and get started.
First thing he did was take a cab to the Low End market and got a sweet deal on a White Warrener which wasn't the best but did the job.
Afterwords he went to the store and bought himself a fishing rod and went down to the pier. He fished... Fished... and Fished.

Acouple weeks in advance he had now got enough experience to apply for a job so he got the LSC and DCC job. He worked hard day in day out.
He then got enough money to buy himself a new bike... A Hakuchu.
1517358377_RAGultiplyr07_10_202016_18_35(3).png.799248e881e5f0440fab9c3e888ec154.png

Noah Wessex woke up one day and decided it was the day, The day to do what he has wanted to do since he arrived in the city.
Join the Los Santos Medical Service.
He Applied and after a very long wait he got approved and went to do his interview.
He did quite well so he felt confident enough and quit his DCC job.
Fast forward 2 weeks and Noah was a full trained EMT-B working hard everyday to save the lives of people in Los Santos.

FORUM4.thumb.jpg.361180243c1c9f84dd15ad033fbdf394.jpg

Its been 1 week since Noah Wessex became a EMT-B and he is getting very.. Very.. Bored.
He thought long and hard that day and came to the conclusion to resign from MD as it was too boring for him.
He resigned and called someone he had met at the Vehicle a long time ago and had not forgotten "Bo Vespucci"
He Called Bo and asked if he could get an Interview to join the goblins and thats what he did....
They met at Central MD and Bo took him to the Goblin HQ near the truckers job which was a little dodgy. 
Noah Passed his interview and started his journey of getting to know his family brothers and get in colors.
After getting in Colours and meeting some people The Goblins decided to run labs.
FORUM12.jpg?width=832&height=468

Noah had so much fun meeting new people, running labs, robbing anyone who got in our way and learning the ways of The Goblins.

That night they had a meeting up on a mountain in the middle of nowhere

They Talked for about 1 hour then hit labs once again..

-----

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

uqyiNyDhW0j2tKO9Dc-YXVYbz7zwWWNVqaQOZ_psZGvsbq0U3fUvbW-XxABu4jP5hf5RC4wmu5nZ1hyds2CvAzs_NKMAozl7GjEYvtKjsExwsRvybX7Krq0EeJFzZMkrptAO1ziP

All the stories have the same start, why don’t start in the end?

“Jonhy Crazy” will be arrested for illegal weapons and reckless drive. He drives a kamacho in the wrong lane of travel when a sheriff patrols the highway for which reason he drives on the wrong lane of travel? Big question without an answer!

Well everyone is important in Goblins Family and Johnny is one of the goblins so it's time to save that man from the law, inside the kamacho we have more 3 Goblins both of them armed!
“Abilio Fresh” takes control of the scene the mission will rescue Crazy, “Bob” one of the goblins drives a hakucho and he has an advanced position in that mission he is “Abilio’s” eyes!
They need to move fast! If they do not move faster than sheriffs more of them will arrive at the scene and it will become more difficult to rescue the guys!
The sheriff made Jonhy Crazy get out of the car for the reckless drive he will be arrested for that but when they search their pockets will see the pistol there and after that, they will search the kamacho and will see the heavies inside and the other goblins with guns.
Move quickly is the solution when already “Jonhy” was cuffed and the other 3 guys inside kamacho receive an order to get out is time to move. We just have 3 sheriffs on the scene and 1 of them is with “Jonhy” so “Abilio Fresh” told via Radio to the other 3 goblins aiming a gun when they are prepared for that. “Bob” already knows when he saw guns out he will need to move and help them before everything happen bob decides to put their GoPro recording!

“Abilio Fresh” and “Jonh Sierra” both in the same car are real close ready for help the goblins, “Jonh Sierra” have the mission to stop the car and help “Jonhy Crazy” get inside the car and leave the situation!
The plan is simple, everyone has their work to do but something happens!
The 3 goblins aim guns at the sheriff and they get down on their knees the sheriff close “Crazy” grab their SMG and start to shoot Goblins like a hero.
Who knows how that ends?!
Nooo! We don’t get arrested!

“Bob” comes out of the bushes and starts to shoot the sheriff, other goblins shoot the sheriff and he gets injured! But we can’t let any proof back! “Bob” gets close and with no mercy shoots the sheriff on the head in front of other sheriffs, they start shaking with fear! 
yVGl45VK_2pldi_IH9YJrhmhtA_ocl9JsWLenWUxQB8XqByyvPCleos7eWNJVWDwjGSzOID-7nNyQPvvSwad9fusMpBchn8GztkhDuvN3tNPxiqSjsO20wX3PITD6YN7Xs4GAbnJ9vDr2wo2NmaFvQByw9eYLF7MVSdLkJKRqD-DukA1tqsnUXjjVAlERcOYjEbRwFyyEuS8hfT2t3p7mmoRcTIqY-KjhgjPK2Z_6HMwwLWuhxxG7SEohyP59aqUrnvBrATtIEU64Rhz

“Jonhy” is inside the car and “John” just drive away!
Other goblins receive the order to get inside the kamacho prepare for leave when “Abilio Fresh '' aims a gun at sheriffs.
In seconds they disappear! Without any possible to retake or chase from Sheriffs.
The goblins hear on the streets the sheriffs talking about they.

“The goblins move so quick we don’t get time for nothing”
juYvHEorOfDrNzONM-wonBssXgVHOa1iCMZEqLgX91OxOOQn9GnebVVRb0-66NwIw3hGTz8vSG3tvhh5JcRxUiPXrtpeO2ojWRhJzbQfeTtc1pE00Hj-6axad5U7yWAfwVh_ydd2

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3

Goblin Logo.png

Stranger-8600-8131-1570466219338.png

Benjamin Specht, saying goodbye to his longtime friend

Months have passed... 

People have left the city

People have came into the city

The city has changed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Memories about the city from months back, those are the only things Benjamin Specht knew. Rumours about the disbanding of Los Zetas hit him hard, and although he was away during the time of the disbanding, he heard of it later when he returned into the city. Los Zetas is no more. It was Benjamins first gang, being in it for almost 2 years.

Those 2 years were extraordinary.

Wars were fought, wars were never lost. 

The Return

Benjamin has returned into the city, driving around mindlessly. He was exploring the city, new gangs, new drug dealers... all of the good shit. Many new things to do too, it was interesting to see people making a living other ways than before.

After driving around a bit, he notices the goblins masks... Bells began to ring. It was the Goblins, ex-gang members of Los Zetas. The people were long time members of Los Zetas, just like Benjamin. This made him interested, getting in contact again with some of zeta's ex members. He had a good connection with them and didn't hesitate to reach out.

Stranger-8600-8131-1572988671842.png

Stranger-8600-8131-1565367801302.png

Benjamin with the Goblins, back in the day

After talking to multiple Goblins and "CC", he was interested. The Goblins seemed like a good family and cared for each other. 

Spending the days with the Goblins, he reconfirmed his beliefs. It was a good family with good work ethics. People of many backgrounds were involved within the gang, which he liked too.

unknown.png

A meeting was made. 

After Benjamin joined the gang as a trial, he spend the week with the boys.

___

Members were called over to speak about multiple topics. One of them were promotions, members where promoted, including Benjamin.

Benjamin got offered his previous job in Los Zetas, recruiter. A job he always loved, of course he would accept this position.

Driving around the city with pre-prospects and talking to them is what he missed, maybe even the reason he came back into the city... To experience the recruitment process again. 

Recruitment

unknown.png

The recruitment of a new pre-prospect

Work started immediately, structured recruitment was added to the the recruitment process.

Recruits were rolling in, and we as the recruitment team has made sure to filter them out, some are good... some are bad.

Talking to the new members gave joy to Benjamin, he gets to know new people very day and tests them. Tests them hard.

Stranger_8600_8131-1603152463659.png

Benjamin and some goblins posing up, after having concluded a recruits interview. 

Weeks have passed since Benjamin joined the Goblins, and he's been liking it a lot.

Good bunch of friends that care for each other. 

We're growing, we're working.

The Goblins

Captain Benjamin

Edited by Appelgi
  • Like 20