Ourballs

The Goblins

We are Goblins...

Lately life in Los Santos has been rough for some. It has been way worse for others. But for the Goblins, we are still going. Pushing forward everyday to change, grow, succeed, and evolve. We are constantly on the path, looking for new brothers, grinding away making money the best way we know how. Doing whatever we can to be a better family than we were the day before. It is hard to believe how far we have come in such a short time honestly. The fact that we went from 7 or 8 brothers on a roof in a dark alley planning the future of Goblins. To now being one of the most well known gangs in the city, with a reputation and name that put fear in the eyes of most men and women in the city streets of Los Santos. QIeJ77gJbM1ly3cRRBTAPxHD_6OeOA5mZUADVfLxAiDasqHMscGu3MGwKuFWvvfaQIZRfzhlJbfigKSxJE90G-auH9O5ZEZrGuKh1OtfAj-9nPgap9GztYqhnG0S14YlhnmGUvIrnEHQDvZaJ63BjFiOSgrgZ4BDUSY2h7rWP8Ge36r3EMsU0G3-wASU9akgw4G2sONM5QBoD81vzxtdbqLNgPCQBigqdhlS-Lu0nlagg5eseGsDpPTLsU4zamxuMcp5ZYeGe2Y76KpV

Goblins have made great pushes towards the greatness they seek. Slowly on a daily basis, taking the steps necessary to become the family that we all dreamed to be one day. As far as hitting labs, checking shops, or just causing trouble, yeah it is fun at times, but we want more. We want our family and brothers and sisters to know each other inside and out. We want to become a stronger family everyday. We have very big things planned coming up in the near future that will build our relations with the citizens of Los Santos, along with new families, possibly. We never truly know what the future holds. Until we get there.e68PJ4xT0_voXxbrGC55HRcwhvO8Ntz5QBpo6Dlqco56y4AWllY89lpKHtLL6C-Rx8iI8uw5jzrc0nVjqPB14bJE1D81DVpTwVNVvh2X0ed3O9wGSpU2J8sfqphj_yvmy5CtJPxjq3wQkgTBIxqbOYtDcoNoBEZddYLgrMQa3rme1TGRnB9y2upumDTuK7pGC7lYKbgzVAxyX1HObpXH-KYT6cDAcFc4mm1q9Kh28wFrToBAJT6EYPSFNXQ9kNyASZhul1sW8BjJxLyp_Cxgx3_c_IOBF6ZoeB9eJ4YJUvjG2VXopQli3IF0KwO49zxmuQ8Xmb5bRjI1hlVd_0EXSIjydKeeEYMqg602i-EymtTcUEOtaWmKxL6YBFmwzWv5CATJomTxbTO_xSSvLweqoe1l

The things that High Command have planned have many purposes. They are to bring our family together, get our name out there in a good way, build lasting friendships with new faces, and just have fun. You know, the type of fun that families are supposed to have. Like partying, dancing, music, getting smashed off liquor, racing, sports, poker. Just all around harmless stuff that can bring us together as a family and be thankful for the blessings we have received so far in this lifetime. 

mdn5ka93Ey-dnD-usOUEidRM0U7kZyC8cnG0UZT3NThfpVtm4wgFZacGN3IjengRbPeELKSGHRTF0UUpt-OK--JRjBf846Pbqi0-TmDPZBpTZrXBfD4x1v_7AWZ0Irr08WhN8Qrj-MEOwnuG_SwIYg-dKk-F0AYHqVk317gnKAKxyr82lZlw2UI7PXlapRGq247UCOU4ZqKln8e_40BbcKfwRzBnsrrjigQlAYRJpFXWhtXrHpPRleJfnBUGg4gPSq_HvozkbfvLwfZ3                                  

We have lost some Goblin brothers in our battles to make it this far, and we mourned them the way a family should. But, we have also found new brothers on our path as well. These new brothers have proven, or are working on proving themselves to us and are doing a great job. We welcome all of our newer family members with open arms and ready to teach them our ways and beliefs. Always remember, respect must be given in order to receive it. But, of course, I can not forget our enemies. The old and the new. We have had short term enemies that are just starting to come around or came and left very promptly. Then there are our older enemies, the ones we have battled time and time again on our path to the top. We deal with trials and tribulations on a daily basis like any other family does but we have one thing that makes us different from the rest. We don't let it affect the fact that we are, and always will be brothers. Family. Respect. We fight for each other, and are willing to die for each other. I can honestly say, I do not believe most families can say this and actually mean it. I have seen our enemies watch their allies being robbed, in front of them, and do nothing about it. I mean, family is the number one thing for Goblins. It's what our high command raised us on. If you are not here for the family, then you should not be here.                                                                       

iZTvgtJnzf4L4lKJ9adBpvtZZAfbCH-AxdgDlML2hKM9rlQxsIir8vY1mC7inN96DpEyzZt79jYInDJGVoMoVOKaqIaUb2rOUOUj9K-uVIKqLiiVtd0xcx20s6N5w_tfzAdzI6lMVoBNK5J24y2GDYOtc9O_0dm6C9PJdZgS9AB-uZAg2uTVKVGoY29pshbpSkZJJ54eQg4JY1vEi8mGABJtUp17Ydq8yljcu9xo2mPyAZT3G9pdNo3v4GfQX2rl8tNhNRVs1XzfD8-0    

High Command has been doing everything constantly lately to make sure our boys are armed, ready to answer that back up call or defend themselves the way they have all been taught. High Command has us training, almost daily to get better at different things, needed and important things. We are constantly improving everyday where we need it. To become as close to perfection as we can. They are meeting with other families daily doing the things they are supposed to do to make sure we continue to grow rapidly like everyone wants us too. Which we are doing. The Goblin name is ringing throughout the whole city. It can be constantly heard everywhere. The faint whisper of regular people talking about us as we walk by. It is POWERFUL. It is what we wanted. It is what we will have. Thanks to all Goblins. new, old, high command, and our new prospects. We are glad to call you family. Goblin Love & Respect always.

Edited by NadePop
  • Like 22

GOBLINS BUSINESS

Moda came to town it was in the middle of the night, He found a text from an old friend asking him if he is in town, So Moda asked on the radio if he can get some people with him because it was about some business in case cops showed up and tried to do anything.
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.11.21

after like 3 mins the backup showed up and we had to wait for my friend to show up so we can take him to a hidden spot so no one can see us and we can do our deal in peace.

Then Moda went to his house to grab the stuff that his friends want to buy it and he made sure it's all in the bag.

After a little bit Moda's friend showed up and they were two people inside a kamcho so they all start to follow Michael Nickson because he said he knows a good spot. We were driving inside the city really carefully so we avoid big attention towards the PD.
We arrived at a good place so we can exchange the business.

Then everyone starts to get each other names after that Moda starts to speak about business with his old friend and everything was already inside the bag. Moda's friend also said that his cash is ready too.

After Moda took the cash and counted real quick he passed towards Nickson to check it for him.

So everything was good in the deal and nothing was missing so everyone had to leave. Moda had also to go to the bank to stash the money he just took it from the deal. So Moda and Nickson started to head towards the LS BANK,Moda said goodbye to his old friend and everyone left.

Moda arrived at the bank and he made sure to stash all the money in his bank account.
but Moda had to give Nickson and Anthony Hunt their own cut so he offered for them 10k because they helped Moda in his deal and they secured everything.

Moda went back to his house and he went to sleep, it was a long night doing business with his family the goblins.

• Like 11

Party Day

After so many days of work, and dedication, goblins' property finally is up. The Goblins decided to create some space to meet people, to have fun with friends, and possible business partners.

On this day, we decided to have a private party with our amazing friends that always helped us when we needed it. 

203190522_Webp.net-resizeimage(5).png.d3af3c3125abe3e3561c292e615ad892.png1371865893_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.65282533ba2c5197666ce86593b515a3.png856561026_Webp.net-resizeimage(2).png.f263cfae858b9b6252b0afae4ca5df6b.png

Gj6rQrShpGFKOHG-ckHx1qJ_z7XgMohUWhmB898dHd-I4FD98UzbT_L361eqHfZGmkKu9TDV91HJpheviyZiqAO5ojT9B0on7-uVBf-kECKbosYG0nQzzy-Okf145Pu4nIboMPr3

5zr7VjxorkpmwKCElchEQe0ClmLybd5brzQN95AFsPUvjkCVJzYKPI3Y8EXjacSGDC0j4x9C52zp-LlBDXVY-PdgtwgL2bkDkgDXy6-1VXBcLj9c-I4NRFM-FB38Q7uurWypCE7_

aKJdAPat-Q8pNs8YrqJCFiQzwpfM2duWhXR1GlZ2Ub5v7aLBdGL95QwpavYx4eHIXN0vYi4W9of72fhXmawSa7QBG4Ox20MNmP5iF3M_Kl2VzrXLgd2lDVnJu66aXAtcVCtkKI0u

When every goblin was inside the club, Jonhy Crazy and Marco Sierra started to organize the bar, and all the drinks.

One goblin at the entrance to receive our guests, and the rest of the goblins receiving the guests inside and helping them to know the club.

15BgnDSpux488DxnZYNPW479u6-SFC9ui75sMihmg5cPdwSo2s9mqSb2Yx6KfhlSoOWCFr8HiJCQQ7IMBk5rAa9XQuFpc-iMMCVGtjage23OTn-d8k--cyc25upEWuSQk3lve-oj

We made a few fights in our ring, and everybody loved it and they kept fighting for hours.

The club started to get full, and everybody was enjoying the good party at our club. It was one of the most important days in goblins' life.

nN-YnSqY0ZOBe_sXamxVu1RDB9D0A0GHAcRjaB6faLT8f31BLN7rjJWGGwqvnhbCaw0_jzgLZBTov2lruYmUPqFFTtu8ZBLLR61JX-l0nH_VWF1OU3e8IQQ8kPGE1ohZCCbadO1l

Z44y2h7xSYpPndXQZ51ZMuJ_YCVb4EOqLz-haur6A5yFjmH1JVgEFzCKSA3oqP0vlYbo7wsQ-zDyeQTC03SBTxzZrNvxw0xeGslEVx8O4gMWl8EDR86wBPLAyUHl7dlA7w3g8JEm

PF3zLb_RYYzXXkA6MQ6SJz-vn7eY2LdqdPVqfFINzvi1CBBS65rsiSthYzTs40FRqVacgqcfvF0OgnquV1_tyDNC98_HaY3B0DmmAcVhUR1tJnBAVi5mYqhpbp7cYGS3q5kOwK14

JZ-U3IsP3LpTPYLi8THV8ZqlBV9WGWQpqri380mgG3Yko65G4V7OsJZzO36LeVIN-O1ZUmEw7I1X5YHLCQu9dwnGBKSh9CLBvRY0XQOiFoTYUeJSPrgufybLzL2m_WcpAfSiXkia

s9E7U5tUr4LW7BxVNtFLhhLDp8SPsxuHlfBzwCpOvxEAdF16ZE8JBce8j2ZkI9jUPv6qkJbAoa_gnXji7NYTGuZIjxAYsJc7wFs6AXkgwf28Xuzp5Sc7HUXt0CfQPanHBWvmHuzr

ssCBjmUuM88-0Yhgh8yxC9RejWwhpWUrHHOoKHOImIGRJyM_NWwwX81oosUqMnXwf4mYPGV9ObHjTrBwjSDj_9f3GOgGquZ0v0UFKTVqMnfVKTm9UeWiagLaeAyf04kLL0aXw1lD

At this night, every drink or food was free. Some people left the property rolling down the street, drunk as fuck.

As always, after a party we need to clean the house, everybody from goblins helps to do that task.

And of course, we will have more events like this in future.

Edited by Jonhy Crazy
  • Like 17

The Beginning

Tyler had just landed on the beach, he had to move away from 

UK because of a life threatening warrant for his arrest and the bad

reputation from the south london gangs. He had to leave.

unknown.png?width=822&height=501

He had no one to go to, he had nothing other than the 6 thousand i brung over from 

The UK. The firsts days in the city was the hardest, money transporting for hours on end without no sleep

i would be lucky to even get a good night's rest with all the worries going through my head.

Then i discovered fishing, and i fished and fished and fished all day long 

i fished alot and got myself up to a shafter v12, and after, a kamacho.

image.png.0e9db07f8df1b67842d2f5a4a54c3c94.png

While fishing i met a guy called Jordan Grim who i would fish with for

a while. He would tell me about a gang called the Goblins.

He would tell me so much about how the goblins were a family and always looking 

out for each other. And that's exactly what i needed. I would go on to meet some more of the goblins 

like Sarah Sweene and Marco Sierra and many others

image.thumb.png.2f39a2359e006b5b36d5eb2cc3e10397.png

I met many of the goblins and really enjoyed my times with them and wanted 

to be involved in their family

I met up with a recruiter called Pinky or Nava and 

talked me through the recruitment stages, knowing locations, being able to rob someone

effectively and efficiently, and said they would consider me when recruitment opens again.

image.png.37fc0b6844b385eeefcedb189d40ff61.png

I joined in of some of their illegal activities, showing me the hard and tough life

of a criminal and it really made think and make me want to join even more.

Until one day, a high command called marco said "lets see if there is a future for you

with the goblins" and brung me to HQ where head recruiter Benjamin would be standing ,

he made me answer many hard questions and give a detailed story of my past.

And after all this..

They said i could become a Prospect.

I was so happy to know i was apart of an ever growing family of people with the same aims as me 

and the same mind for criminal life.

image.png.0b1c5cb9de46e1924cc0ed5f43ed9329.png

After this i knew what i wanted for my life, 

i loved every minute i spent with them 

image.png.7f5bde18c0adbd9ea7de6af8799b648f.png

And i would highly consider Goblins to anyone looking for a loving 

family like ours 

unknown.png?width=668&height=498

And i hope the family will grow even more and become what we all aim for it to be 

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.11.15

To be continued...

Edited by MattySuD
  • Like 16

The Rise of Bobby Bubbles

Part 3

Bobby Bubbles has been living in Los Santos for A Year. 

Things have been going well for quite a while already. Bobby has been learning, training and improving. He's starting to get more confident in himself :

In Fights

-

https://streamable.com/dpue5s

-

Making useful contacts and new friends, as this was difficult for Bobby before finding his real Family here in Los Santos

-

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-09

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-22

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-27

-

Learning every street, backalley, and the outback areas

-

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-10

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-11

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-15

-

Bobby has been chopping vehicles, picking plants,robbing stores, fishing and hunting to make the money he needs.

-

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-24

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-28

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-05

-

As to his Family, the High Command of the Goblins has noticed Bobby's hard work and dedication to his family and have given Bobby a promotion from Mini-Goblin to Young Goblin although the method was surprising and unconventional.

-

-

Ranks and Promotions don't matter to him that much as he would do anything for the people around him. What Bobby cared about was gaining the respect and trust of his family and friends. 

-

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-27

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-23

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-21

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-20

-

Not long passed before Bobby was a Soldier in his family as he was getting useful in fights, robberies and other activities. At this point Bobby is still learning but he's confident enough in himself that he can give good ideas to the HC sometimes and even teach the newer members to the family. Bobby is making a reasonable living for himself even being able to set aside money to buy himself a present or two for his hard work. 

First he was looking for a good truck to offroad with and that would help with hunting

-

-

Bobby had finally made enough to move out of his RV and buy an apartment, he managed to find a decent deal for a pretty fancy apartment. That was a big milestone for him and things were looking up for Bobby. 

-

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-24

-

“Bubbles” as some of his family and friends have started to call him has slowly started racing and making friends in the Racing scene. 

-

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-23

Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2020-11-19

-

https://streamable.com/wfndv0

-

After struggling to keep up with his fully modified Sentinel XS he decided to get himself a proper racing car, someone in his family had bought a car just like that and one day racing Bobby got a chance to test it out in a race around the Observatory. Immediately Bobby knew he wanted that car and after a couple of hard days of work he decided to ask if Marco would agree to sell that car, he said for the right price he would. A price was agreed upon and the transaction was done, Bobby was the owner of a new 

Elegy Retro Custom

-

-

Immediately Bobby ran some races and with the new car and the skills he had been acquiring all these months he was keeping up with the leaders and even winning some. 

-

-

Goblins going to a meeting

Edited by deipoo
  • Like 12

cLtUachpShvjoDKSGq8DiSqQVuutK8rAp5adY-HVBMyHubOaQLQ4ylrEAHNbugkUxl03puW9j2Z8Nrza8rp8NplGdQiEql53msM8wQVhRk95CPaKzBD_DWmTt6eNenmjIaLQqey2

ubRW15kbdRvcT3ahKAB2jD7Wm3f9CG1r1cKa3IpOV8aso7aKGR68kcShVX4X0t1AjyyMoCgrXG64Tof7vUGHrgAXvfkGTYRjKz39ldYv5-6wlXtQIzpJV-MJwbf4cO2nkCVaXYtm

That is the First Paleto Party made by Goblins in cooperation with Aztecas.

Yt1b_H385kJ7DIfViNCMt20Bh5cMTjWt6loJDrDI4qhm3TLaxT76emTP6hagAoIQOFoIyogxx-kYyF29U3-BZxW44kWvePLm4BTrVE58PSBWEezYMfQ1s_NxwOBbeWRi4OMYQJnh

The main idea will be to get some money with drinks and food but not scam people for giving them a little bit of fun! With the Half Pipe or "Death Pipe" called by some people, using BMX. With some Low-riders jumping.

Abilio Fresh talk with Aztecas about that and both have the same plan to give some good moments to their families.

They don't just wanna give a normal party.. Or just a meeting with a lot of families and groups, they want something bigger.

That party takes some time to plane. Preparing a good stage, have a good condition for food and drinks, they will need a good sound system for everyone to hear good music!

cbvLPRcorC-haM4Z9MUEwmb2dYRRetDBP5H3ZknglPAhhUupWYm3a9f-BW61Jn5C5xXKVXwZkAX9ILpu3L75v5i58ldx-1HfnmFff_b_PU6WwMqMWpI0LBSsjYvPrSdepfC4fRhd

After a few meetings, the date was decided and it's time to start preparing everything for the moment. A huge order of burgers, tacos, and drinks was made! Goblins grab everything and store it inside the building for the party!

Vo3DbPQNjVUAVyWFinQjuP9Dr1z5u-Iyay0veu5I0oeL7l7qr7M7tPM3Z0taX8rIx-cQab_U3sCe_KNs9wEZfwgUm7_srUb-RMQ3O5Bwpl_zO9GShDEviy4tmzXoy8eV7Zf7Cnvi

Every member starts to share the word of the party! That will be just the first of a lot of parties!

[Sunday]

A lot of people come from different sides, from Los Santos, Sandy Shores, Chumash, and more!

Bikers from different clubs, LFM, Aztecas, and many other OG show up with different groups and families!

vySnSVejosRG8qFjCZeXGr-W1oQ3An8Dtpfn84vj-yk5hqX-NojSWjIzy1oxytRICWGsfhVdOqqIjJbExO0RWdIxd2UWr8ia3cGRau--k4uyWulmi3RkVdNBTT-eUoykmE3xuuc1

The party goes well.. everything has fun, Low Riders in the middle of the party everything got crazy with the jumps the cars can do! People on halfpipe doing huge jumps and having fun with that shit. Nobody expects the party goes so well!

It's amazing when you work hard and everything going so so good!

H1P2VtMGxZDF5CHcqFVKD7FADdeOpxc9VAzXz1ilQeR9Gjg0x2D4K-gxza1z0c9R1q_jWMN8ABkKbv1zry4e3WbPY545_q6XKSGZI-tgJvXNNjqe4ybXQaatZQr-rnYj18glj0iEoiy2jOObLKCzsdqRgklx_WpECjNp-14ek0llxApDMlmJ72TC5JifIJnG8AEH4lUdGcSJa3BxqvVTuZS4lBkm0VDlpYek2ArnLhuT4DnMHrdko-ASwkZgjStODSTNY7m1Yu1INJS6

PD and SD show up!

Nobody is doing illegal shit or has his gun.. probably some guys with masks but just 3 or 4, everyone was in a good vibe, and BOOOM!

Sirens everywhere, fucking huge swat vehicles block the road from both of the sides and nobody can leave the zone! On megaphones they told everyone leaves the zone, but how it's possible when it's everything block and they have heavy weapons on the hands when we are just civilians looking to have fun?

Well, everyone just hands up and made a huge line. "They have enough reasons for what they did?"

Well, end of the day some guys got arrested because they start trash talk with cops and fail to comply with them.. 

Party ends with that situation! Sadly is not a good way to end a party but next time will be better! Learn with that situation for improvement next time!

sb-9i6vm7y00NsCEzyN65DEUTSMoeaAaGL9N8jKkgXgXM3hjiPH-jkJnMJAlt7BaYl66MbYs_ar37IaqvPtNDBVEem1FT3oBYgxN-EktUwoikqm871fyy4VgDDDTRWbYFhUgUharL2LysXAve30FG_wsZ9a0cQwxRU2tDeNlFq2KYXPD2XP-LJuxn73NXefggm9xO3-caxjbdCnbI_7rvVFEFOCB-ecz4jzKSKaqM5N7roos1laBwF_UP3IIFzT26rckaOsqbTAi8lmq

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Anthony Hunt [A New Chapter]

Anthony Hunt was born in the UK, he was brought up by a rich family who never really gave attention to Anthony nor to his brothers or sisters. Anthony's dad owned a dealership called Heavy Flow dealership however unfortunately he was caught with drugs inside his office, he then served prison time and got depressed as he lost his job so he decided to leave Anthony and his family and look for another.  Anthony became a stronger person from this and has achieved a lot more in life. Anthony’s mother working at the PD barley gave her to spend any time with their Children and this made it very hard for them. Once Anthony was 19 he and his cousin decided to move to Los Santos and start A New Chapter of their life’s.2CyWY_XjIGzTYCuqlkMX7h5fcAOGXujERjpbstexRO_4PLWR1-3W2OwN1s8uXU7hyUPg-ZYJbFDJX0M3ccBXm78IgG_Nzsjr4dK9ojQRbl0y8Ub890tj2zEzeBVygvJ01Bee3pq3

Anthony’s cousin had experience at Los Santos so he showed Anthony around the city until he knew it as well as his cousin did. Anthony’s cousin was in a gang called WCA and he was very busy at the time so at times Anthony had to progress on his own. Eventually Anthony got himself strapped with a weapon that his cousin gave him for protection and he was very happy to own such a firearm. Anthony’s cousin then died in a war fighting with WCA and that left Anthony by himself. Anthony remembered a name that his cousin told him about and that was Joaquin Nava, so Anthony’s goal was to try his hardest to find him until eventually… he did. Anthony was talking to Joaquin Nava for days and days until he thought it would be a good idea to join Joaquin and company ‘The Goblins’.

Anthony then got recruited with his brother Matthew Hunt, they went through several processes and a lot of hard work, A lot of callout training, and so on. A few weeks later, Anthony and Matthew were promoted and were awarded with a goblin mask, this was achieved with a lot of hard work and effort, from then on they both carry on.

YyqgwMLtLOsJRkzmhLezHGjxzKa6iWN93qYJQeFpFLuA6mfL7uQcfMco9v6lFL16aq-Riz-4m4dsCCREK_pE8svBU4s6kye2E7mrAkmigk1tx92W8K1tV48Mq6osHKBzc35x6aFk

A few days ago, The Goblins were called for a meeting with Irish do discuss a few things. A lot of us turned up to it. Anthony also met another good friend called Nikolai Manusharov, at one point they were in a gang together. Anthony has made the right decision in life to join Goblins and will never let any of his family down.

WvJzR7sryQv5WXjm2TKGGZtgp7S_VTWC4DXHXtFgKHdBG_WLTO2CC3X3Seo4CXKX4bCMR5MQw80ma5prhmThj-KWomodqEE1U2ATbcF1-4FpYDbZuPaXqOA8ncLmmtZdKjN-pRiV

The goblins had a meeting with Irish to get each other's names and get to know each other, they later rolled out to labs having a bit of fun together. 

Anthony’s future goals with The Goblins is to rank up to a higher rank and progress throughout his life. Anthony will also like to help new members to the gang, Anthony will keep trying his best at all times no matter the situation. To be continued…dAPjNBQcmkHicDe8p_cbLJydNXqC_5PuUh25k1r-WS8jKU8EaOTRXrCqZszSTEnRgRqCJ780rrT2UvMMI1sRcAvnie12TvBuYFh76uOtipJsX1iPHhnRCuLkh-LKq5QwxMcdUdBf

Screenshot (482).png

Anthony-Hunt-Forum-Banner.gif

• Like 16

The Bank Heist

4VF_8LwyHXeBcVHawbkrMP00ssQgkJrlXjROFXC_7iYOREFHaWoNFIBb5knHtacecvbP6-1cwajvAR5Jv9yY54TMe1osXwfwPo3XVsX92E1oOQHXY-NWfTvlX_1k5lkNYIgfwEzd

Robbing a bank is in Goblins Plans for a long time. We just need to make the right plan.

After a few months looking at bank areas, checking the safe, the security of the bank, calculating the time of police response to the alarm. Everything was calculated to get the fucking money.

eOp_7e66LZzJ2Elgf_bBkb85-1_1LiZ452u4o08rCvLth7a3KGnw9PBz2dqQTrrg-6WMMQpX0AUiOiP8KiiB_3JVkllDx4iTcxa7h47qSZamn7wsoxlhCiSwdFPmDDhnNGfkn9ij

Once we got inside the bank, we pointed guns to the two guys working in the fucking bank.

At the same time a goblin is opening the door and other goblin the vault.

We are always receiving information from people outside the bank, everything was under control since the beginning to the end.

Vault is open, alarm is on, Goblins starts grabbing money and seconds after, police show up. 

Like I said, everything was under control.

TO0TodIppwvkIk2gPFoeBsvCj56uPadGMKMRTw1CGslR1znl0bK0xJmeZ0UXXP-pWLDTL4KN6tHKfYPGufkoCfRBnbCMTdkKMeIq_0eZPdSsIynNeN9d706Vl6X-fTrJN-ihVkIn

A few of us left the bank and started evading with some money and every cop left the area.

After that 4 goblins robbed the rest of the money and escaped from the area.

It was a clean robbery and we got all the money. More than 200k in cash.

Short video of the Bank Heist:

• Like 17

Family affairs

As the days go by there is always something happening... business opportunities, something that needs to be discussed, someone that needs to learn from their mistakes, you name it...  At the end of every month, the high command makes sure everyone attends the family meeting, discussing what happened that month making everyone catch up to the family's thoughts and goals.  Fortunately, there are people that are also getting recognized as valuable assets to have around The Goblins, so we make sure everyone gets rewarded for that.

Goblins have this “ritual” in getting this kind of meeting going next to the ocean, so when people get rewarded they get what we call “the success bath”.

oCuM2ob1lstSr_ewaHCy4X_g34VbV4VSfFeX-Bd03mmjgwVtP6iznQyBn63lvntLFfX8xnciRYapXTxTA5zJgcx0sW9T17lCYlTWpSgnLOLTCTisB_6GOYy61tAXvI1uJ18xAeU4

But before this bath everyone kneels, getting blessed by our much respected member Harold “Camel” Ledger, who is a true believer in “black magic” and everyone enjoys it.

L73CH1xKZwqf6u57zsilJYebWes4oxkF2TUI0ZgQBoqGHp0yvZXIVHIyEYpZjD8DEt-EvEnKstglciaSHi4ljxnuGKbSAD6JtwKTT9rhvxVu4SAbJiIn6ZkWQo6ZfNYFtN1sDtRq

Then the show begins…  https://streamable.com/q5tbzq

Nowadays the weather is kinda cold in Los Santos and so is the water in the ocean, which means that Goblins needed a change in their “ritual”, so they started to host this kind of meetings on their property.

Z3SWPLd9sM4ezBfs10DJsf5pe2Jnu9DxE-K31nV-Vt14lREuKRsv1K1nBvZVsPXj7zSq5F8zGsSsFDomDPRTNoHy_qwG7VWOocB6XS2Vfr7Loxbc74TjzXXCA3nJXy9gCZ7RjnLS

For now, the original “ritual” is on standby, but the whole process of gathering everyone, giving everyone the chance to speak and get their opinion heard will always be what matters the most for this family giving that satisfying feeling of “brotherhood”.

XuZFgr1hwjyP6WeTZahkrL9pLxLE-sWvM4wOzMeka2FF-ZunkZPC9eU7ur3P3QBDcKMz71bSZDI5lcFx2-jE3aQ4KlaZxfkrafg88xkNKSX8557Fzx6Vysta6VJZgisduRaRNLcy

Goblins changed the spot where they host these meetings, but the blessing from our “black magic” believer continued.

023CL7cGg1NikqAamej3UpSo_OJyt1K-tzYLSmSw-JDJVkwbMYIDrCZQZ7iGmbh9EuGBjB1cO2tzuXaARcVmeF_ScMcNApgSC5GwbMj8IjaH0DdjqeThd8-Ycr7JDdlkzUZwJmge  

Everyone takes these meetings seriously, but in the end, all of us just want to have some fun, so Goblins make some healthy fighting competitions between each other, strengthening the “brotherhood” feeling that we all look for.

ge9dVqup6Pe14rqMJFCnLugc-v690bb62aMPhVHtl4vhkkmurPan2DgFDBTLhJD7d31DlMFKSWdzmZ-flU7f_WVgrH7QwWFzgBS1ASridrSMUZN_FeBXdWSPy0V5vVjQ5cGbpf1x

• Like 16

fJnaBELjmRy5WQk7zgoIapTgwKgH-LHBTyurl612ddETZjBd6xVVELqNHAxtHcQJgGDwzBGxi2pn-UVoHn3P8w5EyPkkQxvK3NyXHl-v6uIPt4aTN9bxkBW2kvfqqAx4iXFh1y7a

(Two sides of the coin)

Goblins Diplomacy is based on respect!

Goblins respect everyone, doesn't matter if it's a new family/gang or they are an Old Gang, everyone deserves it, doesn't matter if it's an enemy or an allied or with neutral relation group.

Respect the enemy as an enemy is the first step to be respected!

Goblins build a good relationship with almost every group in the city.

Rooks, the relationship of that families did not start with correct feet, both families fight a few times to the labs. Both wanna show up to each other who is the best. The high command of both families meets and have a good talk about the wrong way both go, a neutral relationship was the best decision for both sides. That is an example of respect an enemy like an enemy and not like a dog. Both sides will win with that decision.

9O5rRGtsU4YyClaVJuzfwDo1et32rLAmxyOo_fWuOzoWm5LmcvRhIRvIjFTH63Jlvb9MpO_mMm9HJkyUWvvUvLuzrDVYMF_cWfIIOjWV3WU2ZN1zBfVRIj9Rl2KjQp3o14EyHILG

Daichead Gadaí (Famous Irish Family) one of the families who shows up almost the same time, at the beginning, everything was very good, both families trust a lot in one, after some time that relationship starts to drop, for which reason? Some disrespect, some actions, some wrong steps. Both families still respect others but not like in old times.V_2M6K1ZOjZV8lg309vvmpy3cSr1ZdLmigT2i0dCZGOLi1qKx2vqxCUYGFhYJ7fR5RO56ggN8QFwiGPIwoWsrz6fZDlNqsI85i9HiU3o2AzUGXVEWsZyJHc1-krhgsibey2svXq4

The Four Seas Order (FSO), Both families have good relations, many meetings happen, trust and respect was born from that relation. Both families probably don't give 100% to the relationship because the respect and neutral status is the main goal for both.LvstSFowVeulHPA9qVzLcYswkXQ3ZmP1O9zselB4PaZ8_ORvwlojUkma_KzuJMC_pkbiV00atuSKVBKbayzTqmRbkDd9gNEy1awx06oHpv55z-Myn7U1mVf5x-XAYNg4XyXK9SMS

La Familia Michoacana (LFM), the high command of both families have a strong relationship and huge respect between them. Both families grow up in different ways but ways put respect on the relationship that was the many steps to have a stronger relationship not only the high command but the members respect each other.ZmBbU8Ew0J6CO2jRFERqa0dfhJzRSo-ehXoJiOqJCUNKQ0g1J8z3-Dy__iDumgY-eQA5Jfp1TrEbLlyIxdNhapbxJT6bU3Ajj-dhCa1oORF34fG3Thh8EOOxKXXlkgvZmMOrgego

Aztecas, an OG family in Los Santos. The relationship of both families come from old times. The high command of both families knows very well who is on the other side. Respect, trust, and loyalty. Both families trust a lot in each other, that is not something that was born or just made, was what respect give you! Both family support which others in many ways, events, illegal business, and other ways. Y5MmTKPh8qKPuYGXrugRJ-3x4IbtqyG_4n7KUIhZWfFHRdiK9U1iSINdUb0akfAbCUHiYuEWtf-5Xx871vbOfsyynxGXZl7LqJE1B0Sb0kh5IcyakSHdjjI3J7df5TS0vxhYBlzS

The Royal Clown Crew (TRCC), The relationship of both families was not good from the first days, both fight for the same! Labs, both families like to hold labs and keep them under control. Disrespect from both sides was huge and probably the main problem for both don't have a good relationship.

YtQIP3CBLRSwQZUI-VYeHzEws6gTFLAOIo18bhyfBHLdVBKw7pEtTrjZMRoHhJUcYhPkoJ7EwUypecn9QoVOwpLrUbyS42FaYCegila-Ui9_dC4llj9pXCElWsVdhNp_34mDQWez

The Lost Moto Club (Lost), the relationship of both was the most stranger goblins have. That starts with nothing and they have a strong relationship in a few days. Where that relationship starts, honestly nobody knows but they trust a lot which other, anyone controls the relationship and both build it with respect, with business and trust! Om7jzBxIwTvJ4Gq3_gZIor8gfWfUuLtoxIlXdeDSqRLPWXi6aKYmpNBvaUVzKZCOrIwKu7gguj1YrCrIyXYiK9f1oRUbXlyHFjiAnNM4tslkbBBLq0dYfJW-IWK8x3Nbxb2FLn4t

HY6NOSdsZ_TPPmPfjHkLej3Z75h-Rr2SMLWr55usEoUv3cgSPYAmKs70Klfgi8R_8ujlj2dzl5DwDAg3jpXg2sO7ZA6hIMywAbD9-B-u_gRIWCEneQmMAlU3dIVdOW3Pa9nrzqsG

lRimkoZk50-WPN3_8f0f_mkE7jbEpNbu1pebFxm1B1vHqOvKqPZrsGPJ63QiYHnZW2ucVHlcm2xpp78Ok5hfmiVL4daV-tilFju5QbhybFocDJuxT14J5HzwJOIGt31DXydlr5D0

Goblins and Lost have a bad relationship with TRCC, both together try to control the TRCC, many fights happen and both sides still stronger without moving their feet. When Goblins got attacked, Lost Show up. When Lost got attacked, Goblins show up. In one of the fights Goblins notify some names from FSO in the middle of the fight and they got shot by them, a strange thing, and without reason FSO was is TRCC and they attack Goblins. Don't make too much sense when Goblins and FSO have a good relationship. 

One day, Goblin high command got to access the TRCC freq where some FSO was there talking about shipments and the Goblins. All the conversations got recorded. The Goblins feel stabbed by FSO.

After few days FSO and Goblins meet and things go so wrong, both sides leave that meeting with things to say and without a good relationship at all.

Goblins understand at that moment a big war will happen... They will have to decide which side they will stay.

Aztecas and LFM fight against TRCC, Irish, and FSO.

Both sides meet with Goblins, Aztecas, and LFM to bring their diplomacy up to Goblin's high command, and few days after TRCC, Irish and FSO ask for a meeting to discuss some diplomacy.

STG5Kj2LYLet7Bxc7Of1f4EX4q5mvxnSCW2Cr2C3lEAcJILzlCRnNfmlQ_e5lWk3Isi4PiJSW6PgSG0NBrfvn2NW5ZrVa-a0Dvg4ryF5X9-UC6zQMwhu1IfK4QSN0TbKW-gH561v

TRCC, Irish, and FSO meet Goblins

Many questions were made, Goblins don't understand the real reason for being attacked by TRCC and why FSO stab Goblins, probably Irish are only the guys who are in the middle of that without reason.

Neutral Status is claimed for them, be neutral, and stop attacking each other. Goblins have one question, how possible will forget what TRCC did after many attacks and many times both families disrespect which other now they are "neutral". Nothing got decided after the meeting because Goblins like to decide that in the family.

Goblins know if they refuse that offer, Irish and FSO will hit Goblins too because the 3 families are allied.

The Goblin Family meet and decide about what gonna happen. They have the two sides of the coin, or they refuse the offer and will fight on the side of Aztecas and LFM or they will be neutral with everyone and forget what happens with TRCC in the last months.

svdU8B1a4Qvq6SK53oSynVRvjc5bjuQBI2fJIyaA6UuNwgIf71JG5N-tRgWlfew3aM1ySyG8xLATt1Bt8o6j8-ai5Wd3LrVJN-R_TMPYZQhR_KeGGWQPZqT4r2MkuXRrPVBTROSE

The decision was made and they decide to refuse! They will fight on the fight of LFM and Aztecas against TRCC, Irish, and FSO!

After the meeting Goblins high command text Irish and FSO for the respect they have for both families saying thank you for the offer but they can't forget what TRCC did in the last 3 months for that reason they will keep respect that 2 families and will be respected on the battlefield!

Almost every day both sides fight against each other, both sides looking for what they lost in other times on the street. RESPECT!

Edited by Ourballs
  • Like 20

Growth of Goblins

What is the definition of life? 

Life is the period between the birth and death of a living thing, and everything in between is a path.

Goblin’s path to glory is a story that Joaguin was able to witness, starting from 6 guys at a warehouse near the docks, to being one of the most recognized families in town.

Chapter 1: Journey of self recognition

C3buvZX.png
Successful police raid on Joaguin’s Operations

Every story has a beginning, and so does the Goblin's growth in Joaguins eyes. After the last raid on Joaguins operations, he knew it’s time to stop doing everything solo. Strength is in numbers, because, together, people can move mountains, and that strength Joaguin saw in Goblins.

DoyC2TD.png

Joaguin and Nikolai talking with Goblins

For Joaguin, it was never about core strength, it was also about family, respect and love between its members. He himself didn’t see the thrill of being somewhere where everything is built, power established and it was just about keeping the power and the respect. Instead, what he was looking for was to help in a build up, the rush and struggle in getting a name out and the respect necessary for positive growth. Those were the things that Joaguin and his fearless brother Nikolai, found in the relatively new gang, The Goblins. Joaguin never heard of them, they formed after the breakup of town’s favorite Zetas and were operating in shadows, waiting for their moment to show themselves, which Joaguin saw as an opportunity to try and be a part of their story.

Most important thing in every family is to always see themselves for who they really are, to recognise their values and their mistakes and once everything is known, choose a path and always stick to it. Goblins saw themselves as gentlemen. Family that is new in name, but not in experience, someone who people should not underestimate. They were the ones that decided to operate from the shadows, slowly build up their power and reputation, so when the time and attention comes, they are prepared to show the full strength and place a bright, positive light on their path and upcoming success.

Chapter 2: Numbers Increasing

Aehp6yL.png
Joaguin and his recruiter Crazy (on the right)

While wanting to keep their operation as discreet as humanly possible, Goblinos also wanted to start increasing in numbers. Goblin's dream was to be known in the city, to be respected and to be one of it’s keepers, and they had the proper foundation. As the heads and founders of the family had big experience in the city, as well as in the criminal world, they had a standard that must be fulfilled => Quality over Quantity must always be looked after, which Joaguin always admired.

Prospect is a starting point for any person that wants to take a shot into becoming a fully fledged Goblin. From this point on (and even if a person becomes a full Goblin) a person should always give his best for the family and continuously show progress, growth and understanding towards themselves, their family and other people, because, you never know what future can bring, who can become your friend/enemy, so respect towards others is what’s define a Goblin.

Joaguin passed this stage in a breakout of a fellow Goblin, Johny Crazy, where he, his brother and the rest of the family showed quick response, professionalism and tactics in action.

uj5SVCt.png

Joaguin with Goblins on an regular meeting

Unfortunately, skill and experience is not the only thing that matters in this family. Without effort, without respect, your place in the family does not exist.

Through Joaguin’s life in the Goblins, many people came, many left, but only the strongest, hardworking individuals stayed, and made the family what it is today.

With numbers came fame, sometimes good and sometimes bad, but one thing is for sure, Goblins are making the best of it.

0iI81qD.png

AteCYdp.png

Goblins property at Paleto

Chapter 3: Covert Operations

What are criminal gangs without criminals? Farmers? Or even worse, legal living citizens?

With gangs growth came harder, more difficult operations. Have 3 members? Oh well, it seems you can’t rob a bank, but a store should do just fine.

z4CgAcE.png

One of many store robberies Joaguin had with the Goblins

As runners take a morning jog as a start of their day, Goblins did exactly the same, but instead of jogs, they were robbing stores.

dr3RqT6.png

mI2oIzV.png

Robbing stores was one of many fun activities Goblins did in their everyday routine, but something was missing, and it had to be solved FAST!

Growth can bring problems, but it can also bring solutions. Joaguin and the family were bored in the continuing repeating cycle of robbing stores, they lost the rush, the adrenaline they used to have, they needed something more, and the solution was just around the corner.

As they looked up to some big names in the city, they noticed that they were robbing banks, so Goblins came together one day and said:
“YO, wanna rob a bank and go take an ice cream later?” And that’s what they did (without the ice cream part, since Joaguin went to jail). They grouped together and started the first of many bank robberies, proving that they growed from a small store hitting crew, to a well organised, powerful organisation.

TguNxiM.png

Xd39wfr.png

MGW8dsT.png

Chapter 4: Public Relations

You can grow massively in numbers, but that still doesn’t make you powerful and respected, as there were many examples in town's history.

Apart from growing in numbers, Goblins task was to grow in relations and respect between other families in the city, as friends are always welcome in this business.

From the early days, ties that High Command had in their early Zeta days were never left to rot. Their names were the foundation for a nice relationship, but Goblins action was the cement that firmly held that in place.

Aztecas, La Familia Michoacana and The Lost MC are longtime friends of the Goblins, firmly holding and building our ties since the starting days, and with the growth of Goblins, their bonds only got tighter.

dhPW9dV.png

k2V0BAh.png

HsZIwSt.png

Chapter 5: Road Ahead

As the Goblins grow, their story continues to be written. No one can tell what they will achieve, but something is for sure, they are on the right tracks.

Joaguin Nava, Sergeant Goblin
55-min.thumb.png.537f78265689c73bbc8594f07423e5ae.png

• Like 16

From Prospect to Goblin 

We had left off when I first became a new prospect, new to gang life

and enthusiastic to start the new chapter of my life becoming apart of a family.

image.thumb.png.72cae03e2b651a24a6c04f8a9a090541.png

Through my time of becoming a prospect and growing into a goblin,

I learnt many crucial skills along by my companions, I learnt that family is number one,

and nothing should get in the way of it, you may encounter wars in your path and you may

feel like giving up, but there is always a bright side at the end of a tunnel, and that's what I learnt

as I matured into a goblin, one of the family members always had my back all the time, when my stuff got 

impounded or chopped, I would always have someone there to let me go along with them for a while 

unknown.png?width=1197&height=700

As time went along, I felt a connection more then just a community of like minded 

people striving for the same goal in life, I felt a sense of safety whenever I was 

around my family, and I knew I could count on them with my life 

Then there was a meeting, and it was deemed important and everyone would be there

Minutes later..

Everyone had arrived to the meeting point, and the meeting had begun.

20201130175231_1.jpg?width=1246&height=701

We talked for a while about different situations, and near the ending of the meeting a good friend 

called Benjamin Specht (head of recruitment) Started talking about promotions, he said how

me and another prospect called Afonso Lamereiras had done well in our Prospect stage

and thought we was ready for the title of a Goblin. Everyone agreed to his choice

and from then on I was officially apart of the Goblins.

image.thumb.png.37e98d4b887c857c047bd080b68eb136.png

Now cut back to the present, I can now say I have experienced the best feeling of 

family I could get from a gang, my companions always have my back 

and I always have theirs as well.

To be continued...

• Like 10

Day in the life: Bo Vespucci

The fact that I began my criminal life as a Goblin is amazing to me. I started my life in Los Santos with no knowledge of anything gang related at all. I have followed many elder Goblins learning the ways of real criminals and gangsters. I have learned illegal lab locations, gang turfs and territories, colors, and just gang knowledge,,, Politics. I started as just a man with a dream of running and owning my own empire. Having nice, flashy things, to actually almost getting there. As of today I still grind and work daily cooking, robbing, chopping cars, whatever it takes. Just to make the dream I once had a reality. 

9d2vKk7QZs-tg38NKBkB2YAajwA03R5OxnCJLXbO25lfjSCbeS_JYTqasC2fDk4bnlPk_H8rn3SZViHKxPxc5oSho3FsBErmpPlRb3MdIHytmUYlLGCef05L9FsTL9U7JbnqbPvr

J5iJ_6B-eWKBN2c1OrIhPjMDVme0Pyj372kSkQjFRHqSubbSRvSMfcjSKCJqhpLms6FbDdHIet2wb2DjlWEfV-OYOYGX9BDKHNRGIYV5P6yeG2V_wxGbgqZXzNVT9viXMlZ_4HBH

Recently in the past couple weeks I have continuously cooked thousands of grams of cocaine. Distributing it to gangs throughout the city with cartel access. Just to gain the respect and connections that will help my empire grow quicker and stronger.

Q5YdO9VIROA-9_CE_sEB48cVcC7VKZ1uXe6U_ITc_0AoiKYeUUaLj0cjpZuv63MsbQWV1JQ6GSMdieeC4a-JYNdb-oip13nHCn2QPFAMtZJKIMBCE77zMRlrPHxqP4ol9nsc8z6T

X_qn-E9FEzC9IvVVDF5Ny7C8MhNykcTnvEwYckGpBKRBIavYtsANracq0WBfKYm8XJk3goq15UX3eaeHoj3KlqoUEA3b6UhZt5musgjtpCiE5AuyEfwf11JAhQ8YJnf9gfV8onyF

Along with pushing for my success I have also stayed true to my roots as a Goblin. I worked hard in the early days as a Goblin recruiter pushing to help the family grow. When high command was out of the city, I stepped up and did what needed to be done. I still to this day work hard to make sure I keep an eye open for potential Goblin recruits and allies. I stay on the radio everyday responding to back up calls for allies along with calls from Goblins in need. I have lately stayed close to our friends LFM, Azteca’s, and Lost MC. Helping them in the fight against FSO, Clowns, and Irish. So far the fight has seemed to be in our favor. Constantly taking out threats as they come to us! 

3rzdoo2ISTD0Rc7XB5C1fgJq4XML5OStwFN7OOrhJuVdDOtjrR2q8oQCBKIntIsedG9rm5JJMZrrs_A5TMJP5OG9Br5y9TkwPZcta2b3t9TnMiDgnIGiNbaRSmfSjvjI-v1KP4un

I have participated in a Bank Robbery lately that ultimately ended up in two close friends and I going to prison so the others could get away with the money. Not without a fight though. You can be sure of that! The robbery went so well, I hear the whispers of another coming very soon. 

LIw5jeqGwnjY2sGjZFrIHEhm7A0PK2HBrxhC2E0_6NYw4y1Z8LTxYQE8Zti6j1Xe5GDHd1t0CzXG2DaII4omYYgV-SyiXa0n1gFmPdlvUSmbEqUiBFHgHnj_v4Hd4Xzm_mpO6UHu

0-zaew09o8MWhb65JGtPShM6Y7MgCet8lZV1pqz_y_uoZQjD3i6h8mUmQOFXZiV5dDcDZzVjQ2BSQciF8gbNSJD5bAcyJ5li0vzuTiTRV-4doCvBUuedEHoxcfIsw7VJ4OHOpv_g

RjLgtQAn4a6vs70AQ4zOhQq4d_oaUkQLT-GnBXAAphfZIUu63sEr29RRJ0cXy6S_tCDW517XQm8wFoSQOccQZ6j3uNKCDsfcNNNTILtBDFVDbP1uLOwcs1A-7Y7bHI6Dnp8L626x

All in all, I'm still pushing daily to help Goblins grow. I am helping in the constant fights and turf wars going on to make sure that cartel access comes one day. I will remain a Goblin until the end of time because it is where I started. It is where I will end as well. Goblins for life!                                              

lXUASfpl6yHUD3mE3O3yao25qHEysk9JPWphJvDeSXxEtRu_dFwTc_xQr2-INUSbdZFlMDNWQ9dqvPqnGE1w4yE17xJVOU_PLMWShkEqbzvOVJovDVHUVEs8a3Hr7HOuQJ0luQC3

• Like 12
  • NAY 1

LIFE IN THE SHADOWS

Living hidden in the shadows and engaging in criminal activities is not easy. As the goblins get stronger, the police are increasingly investigating and monitoring our activities. Detectives are investigating, questioning, and finding more and more clues related to our activities. Because of things like this, most goblins hide in the shadow of the city. 

AMoAzsR.png

It can be said that the problem with the police has always existed but the situation became serious when the number of goblins in the city increased significantly and when the name goblin became known in the city. In the beginning, we were faced with daily raids and because of that, we were forced to change our HQ and meeting place several times. When the situation calmed down a bit and the police no longer knew where to find us, they started stopping us and searching us in the middle of the city for no reason.

edqNuve.png

6aM7SGT.png

After a while, the goblins decided to reduce the level of activity so that the police would stop breathing down their necks. However, this was only a temporary solution as detectives soon threw themselves into the job. They began to explore our names and ranks, our property, and our friends to break down a weak spot in our family. They tried several times to get to our radio frequency and to reveal our plans. They even tried to inject their people into our family

ImRw5wT.png

However, all these problems with the police have not managed to harm our family, we have become stronger than before and we will continue to fight through life. 

• Like 11

Christmas Day With the Goblins

Tyler woke up early this day, as it was Christmas, Tyler was extremely excite to 

spend his Christmas with his Goblin family, as Goblins did more for Tyler than 

his original family could ever dream of . 

unknown.png?width=886&height=498

Last year wasn't the best for Tyler, skipping from town to town 

trying to find somewhere where he could settle in properly with a group of 

people who has the same mind-set as him, people who would welcome him with

open arms and treat him the same as everyone else.

After, getting ready he call a couple goblins and heads out to meet them. 

After some of the goblins came together, Tyler and them 

had a snowball fight and enjoyed our Christmas day.

unknown.png

We took some pictures by the tree, and enjoyed our time as a family,

together.

Quite a couple of us wasn't in town due to other reason but the people 

who was, had a blast.

We enjoyed our time together and that was the best part of it all, 

We are together as a family.

And thats all that matters.

unknown.png?width=885&height=498

TBContinued...

Tyler_Forum.gif?width=1025&height=204

Edited by MattySuD
Forum signature
  • Like 14

One Handshake One deal?

As of Yin has established a name for himself throughout  the organization and has Officially gained the trust of the Goblins members and It’s high command, he made so much fun memories together and been helping them as much as he would. Days passing.. Months are passing… winter has come, Yin did not and never will change his loyality to the gang that has given him the opportunity to be apart of them and learn from them - he is always willing to learn, As of one of these snowy days Yin has received a call from a very old friend that was living with him back in Wu-Han, China - The big man Wayfai Tat

Wayfai is a good friend for Yin and so Yin is a good friend, one day once he came back to the city he wanted to begin his own drug deals business within the city so he made up a call for Yin asking him about some illegal connections, like Drug Tables, unlicensed firearms, and all these stuff. 

The Message

After exchanging their conversation over the deal on the phone, Yin has dropped the location message for the deal to be done.

EjhbO8nnc9tUN4kBEfXQekMvD7rXSNSTVt1NsQiaZeOfEa2YzrjRj7Bg_JY5XPWXjfUmxCUaUuLXkheFhdmg5wI2YuVjA9IdOCtdpq3BXJe9WYzvVEljVDSnGTVKUextBp-GMxPg

Meeting for the first time in a long time?

After the time has came up, Yin Ru quickly collected the stuff from his safes as  they made a deal to sell Wayfai a 4 Drug tables he placed them successfully inside his rebla trunk without anyone notice, as he drove off to the meeting spot.

AKqmlcvnnsrqSRFMxQLpmvSJgGsX4Km73OS3JPn_UYSBQvI27V1vvH83HmoIyvXKBgp4U-5Sz9wMv_YGeYXSTHj6I0n9esnNeTXLU9t28IhtnkoxQeX8ReYfTDgIhEVrk3I1dhfp

CcuT4vP3gIi4TRpeM-phSPczVbHtVOCtPcWYWSlTnF8yXAUWjMq6UqcAZpb-nUR1IdvRn4WpB-_w16CUW0fa3wZsWcw705Yvz1TnBsdLnlOCIY5d7RvD2ydRZ12YZhj1ABj7SrJR

Proceeding with the deal

After meeting together from a very long time and exchanging the hand shakes and their littley conversation and how close they were back on Wu-Han, Yin quickly switched topics to proceed with the deal as Wayfai was holding a bag full of cash that goes for 55,000$.

Wayfai as of before proceeding the deal he has never lost any trust to Yin but deal is a deal?

Before proceeding with the deal Wayfai asked Yin to show him the stuff he has asked for so he could give him the bag with full cash and Yin did not hesitate to do so and he counts on his close Friend Wayfai and he did not request to count the cash as time is quickly passing and Local Police might be patrolling around the area.

pils3HxGmPP430tQ4bXgcopfjHGIZF_Wfegu892Scs90mriiENLawRBPubMtYIdCU7z_kAkgNIIuq0BwndkpLvGj4j8_63x-AJ5YmFwJkuTXrSU_oJESnTpvPn0wovkBSLnmmkPy

Upon showing Wayfai the stuff inside, Yin ordered Wayfai to place the bag at the back of the car seats as the trunk was having the tables inside and It is a valuable Items for both of them.

Finishing Everything Off

As soon as Wayfai has placed the cash inside and showed him the stuff he has requested, Wayfai began to carry those tables inside his Mule and placing them carefully without anybodys attention while Yin began helping him aswell as both of them know how valuable these stuff are, they proceeded doing that till the last table.

GeWqhP27l7rjQR74aQRjfsCS4cwnYnJSdilQ1TOciPDfzg6mmGSmVr3kO_uUzkL5SDM1IjF3e-zZws2WMakc_VATCZAsWB0bDVh2DoxOB_2o3OlvU_Ms2_YDKgaCyYm17Bxq8-Rl

Good Friend Fast Deal

Without Any body’s attention, Both Yin And Wayfai finished their deal off and both of them were happy for the business to be done as they exchanged their fist bump habit and both of them were having a wide grin on their faces, and who knows? Maybe the next time.

cP8SpcXuL54teeX_XTRBPV80C0Qb5pf5lbgNY1kN6C5GM6KiOQFPt3YZS7mXahBdn6eIgA-uJlBjBI_cWzR5q1uqECOVYn9mWsNnMUWpfB35Mkn5AeK3TcuQWC4KEt1Kq0Mp103z

UKbhYILIcZtpkvAQ81SzP-_nRUDTyn08y0c4fECJzO9ZeBRzObJsD6TaCSXsGjghtRUZfIrbAlEmG-EZlnVU2fkS9affWi_99JAhC6geU2rcYG9pgBKQORNo2UaZ25P9cE0s6z8a

To Be Continued

• Like 11

The Criminal Life of a Goblin

When Tyler First Arrived in the city, he strived to be like one of them

business men, in their highly tailored suits and jackets, having so much money

they couldnt even spend it all if they wanted to, but that quickly changed for him,

When he met the Goblins.

unknown.png

Criminal Life isnt easy, Having to constantly look over your back for cops or detectives,

making sure you dont run into rival gangs when your alone, these are just some of the

many challenges you have to face when joining a criminal organisation like ours. 

Not only do you have other gang to look out for, but rats inside your gang 

which may leech information is a trait some may have and you have to use your awareness skills

to be careful of these threats.

Stranger_7332_6489-1609282368461.png?width=885&height=498

Not all is bad though, though Tylers time as a goblin he has come across many 

loyal men and women, which look out for eachother, no matter what the situation is .

You dont find these type of people in the legal world, yes, some criminals may be scummy and 

unloyal to their gang or group but not the goblins, over the months we have learnt who we can trust in our

gang and who is loyal to the one goal we all have. And Tyler Believes that The Goblins is the family for him.

unknown.png?width=896&height=498

image.png.d3ac29c1dcfa23e2ab93ac38c8258f7f.png

image.png.803b728b0addd2947fd72d1d1c6924cf.png

High Risk, High Reward.

Yes, you can get high paying cash for some criminal jobs, but it all comes at a cost.

Criminals will risk their life for anything, that's why you need a gang like the Goblins to always have your back.

Some of these jobs such as drug running, robbing stores and robbing people is a small list 

of the thousands of jobs a criminal can get his feet into. 

Us3q3MHT6iHBbY7VNycDhI-7VbAziWyKjtExfqxm3w4EGtmtwsDzzY-G29SWq5hIhgT-deuXfXfjUFstXPpbnapwKloC9CGywdqpM0_V3aIr0Hjo0CfY1HcRhZFkp9P4RdxtNQXG

W_phJW2HhXEBNl2yQ-2Xl2TizCIEn1NrtS1bYqevJmxxVm-BeRpa-_nduzf0fu_CfcFOIG-v1JKnY2MxqTx7jh4C9iG20KKX3LR562ls0SdImEvWRbybtubTyuVVZeI547ctY8-_

Some of these jobs only have a small risk, maybe spending time in a jail cell for a while, or a bad 

reputation with someone, but others, such as bank heist come at a great danger and commitment.

R2KR1i_6ABHFaoMBvlal8QIFgF45NPRPtXu-g2sNS5u4_RqfBf-Gz5bNWvq1EGihZw1RK8ivRZq8S35gAEnJSNYacVIthO5Otibtb4MYO1E-xfMrMLuwN3CVy1yNAroRqIQRdN0A

NgxPhgrHvIhruTCSb28RikYdIFW1SUXuU4I72f0di7ABq6e5qKOLZVjqC3JpMSOWnWz8W1bkdn54THQBixthFpXqwXUGx6T_oa6yhYN7HdAv6wzdjTYGZWmtI6ogIk1eAzSx7lDH

Its hard being a criminal sometimes, with cops breathing down your back constantly and

Detectives on every single corner, that's why being with a gang can give you better opportunities.

Especially Goblins. Because we treat everyone the same and look out for eachother even

in life endangering situations. 

-xhKf9Avytz0IUSTq7ks63tjrZ7SGGWXM1tfUhGbaeggLrzR4AQNM7UKgN0J_iX5OzjnoePKLFN_q2Kr3z_aBu-c-xqSKTTQW6oNozp-oNa_Lm4OfczLD-A-s6Q7sgEnCLLgW-yD

V0nGiRKCPgklIzvNZdc5DquVRoijAjzk2g5ZqFg5xOS8h5Dsry98seEE4pHStWRg0oyZbp9Pm5QTghwmgaQWA4qofVmaINXaOzZJjF5ZtaBKuWKOZhUX5uAbgKu-Diq2f_YQRcSc

Tyler_Forum.gif?width=1025&height=204

Edited by MattySuD
Forum signature
  • Like 11

Together, we are stronger

It was a normal day in the city, goblins were casually checking chop shops for any 

stray people trying to chop cars

Soon after, Goblins, LFM and Aztecas, joined a joint frequency and 

decide they wanted us all to meet up at a location. 

The goblins moved around to different locations before going to the final location where all of them would

be stationed

Stranger_7332_6489-1609706455904.png?width=886&height=498

As Tyler arrived, he were greeted by many others from different gangs,

he got to know some faces we didn't already know from the past, and gathered up so they 

could go hit the clowns.

they spent a while waiting for other gangs such as GD arrive.

Stranger_7332_6489-1609707283778.png?width=886&height=498

This image was taken from Nikolai

Stranger_7332_6489-1609707345568.png?width=886&height=498

As more faces showed up the more Tyler 

felt ready to fight clowns as if they didn't know what had hit them.

Soon after, They rolled out and moved over to Sea Lab were Clowns were positioned

They gathered their numbers one more time for a final push into the lab.

Unfortunately, Tyler Didn't have any time to take pictures during the fight 

as everyone was working extremely hard towards the goal of irradiating the clowns from the situation.

But i can easily can say we came out on top.

Soon after Cops showed up so we all dispersed from the scene and instead gathered at chiliad.

Stranger_7332_6489-1609711290119.png?width=886&height=498

Overall, Tyler had a brilliant day with himself and his companions around him,

he felt a true sense of support from everyone and would not

to spend his time with anyone else but his family.

Since he joined the Goblins, he has felt loved every second he has spent with them, 

through everything that has happened, in the dark and good times. 

And Tyler thinks this is the only family for him, no other would be as good as the Goblins

Tyler_Forum.gif

• Like 11