Vubey

New phone changes.

Im gonna make this short and clear.

Like all the other people said, make the phone smaller.

Home button height is litterly 1 pixel. Make the home button much bigger because right now it's really hard to press on it.

Please change the font and the layout because right now it looks like some kind of windows taskbar and it's making me uncomfortable. Old phone had the perfect font and logos.

Dark mode.

Other than that the phone  is perfect and really easy to use.

• Like 2

+1 to these mentioned aspects,

A further change that I feel is really need, recent texts should show at the top of the conversations list, not the bottom.

Another nice change would be for messages to auto accept typing when texting, instead of having to click the message box each time.

Edited by CallumMontie

+

Home button height is litterly 1 pixel. Make the home button much bigger because right now it's really hard to press on it.

I think that the back/home should be linked to the right-click (right-click anywhere on the screen to go back) button since it has no function, instead of having to click the bottom thingy.

Edited by Asterisk

1. Phone Smaller: -1, but should be movable when open. Maybe allow moving it to a preferred location on the screen? It's not intended to have up all the time.
  2. Home Button: I agree, should be a little larger and should have a 'back' button as well to go back to a previous screen.
  3. Font: Font size and change would be nice, but font selection can be very specific for accessibility and visibility.
  4. Dark Mode: Yes please.
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.