Pyotr

Fake Numberplates

It would help to use fake plates on a car because you can rob a store with your own car, or you could even steal a car and use fake plates on them to smuggle rp stuff for other player.

In reallife they also use stolen or fake numberplates on cars to get the heat of it before the robbery.

Cost of a fake numberplate would be between 1 and 5k.

• Upvote 1

We usually leave a reason on why we'd -1

Regardless, +1 I find it reasonable to be able to scrap your license plate off or something.

Thank you for making this suggestion, I hope it gets approved.

Edited by Saif
  • NAY 1

1 hour ago, Victor Einhart said:

Scrap cars.  They also don't trigger speed cameras.

This suggestion was made because although you have a fast car and can get away which is hard enough, officers can just put a bolo out for your car or track you through the license plate. What he wants is to be able to get away and not get tracked.

-1 Unfortunately most of time, you can’t have the best of both worlds, hence why scrapyards exist, they don’t give you a car which can top 200 and give you the ability to effectively go ‘off the radar’ to cops, for the sake of the amount of crime that happens at the moment, adding in fake plates would only increase the amount of crimes in the city, taking us all back to a time and place we didn’t like before. If the ability to add in fake plates was added, I would suggest for the sake of balancing that maybe they were restricted to certain classes of player owned vehicles? Although, again I come back to my original point and understanding why you would want to use your own car for anything illegal, kinda digging your own grave there, that’s why scrapyards exist.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.