-PERSONAL INFORMATION-

pzguAxj.png

Name: Revelt DeOrtiz
Date of Birth: 1/September/1997
Nationality: American
Language(s): English, Indonesia

Tattoo Meaning
Dragon's Sin tattoo is a representation of mythical monster has no fear
Smoke City tattoo is a representation of protection from evil and disease.
Cross-Bones Skull tattoo is a representation of ruthlessness and despair associated with death

4h6jIxy.png
Revelt DeOrtiz's story starts in Seattle, United States. He was born on September 1, 1997, in 2000, the local mafia chieftain, C.Naville, murders Revelt's father when he refuses to do corruption for him and decline to bribe money. Revelt was later taken in by the Jackson family in Jakarta. He grow up and study in Indonesia. When he was nineteen, Revelt starts making his own business and money. Revelt began making an honest living at Jackson's grocery store on Eighth Avenue. Revelt was forced to take up an unstable job doing back-breaking labor for the railroads, but he also lost this job during a mass layoff. Revelt returned to United States for the first time since leaving 17 years ago, they toured the city, taking in the local culture of the city, eating at low-class restaurant, and finally visiting the city of Seattle. Revelt also quietly located and send someone to kill the thugs C.Naville had sent to kill him as a child during his exodus from Seattle. By the early 2000s, Revelt DeOrtiz had established his life with his Indonesian Family as a foster kid and currently staying in Los Santos for the second time.

H613Nzv.png

K4QRHLV.png

Revelt's first story was started in September 2019 as Russian Mob, it wasn't a good start for him even though they choose Revelt as high command he still doesn't understand because he's not pure Russian at that time. They were thinking there is Russian Paradise in the city but once Council hit the Russian, Russian Paradise is no more. The War between Russian and Council wasn't a good day for him as he has a lot of friends and trying to establish the relation between people in the city and himself. The blood continues to spill from time by time without the fear and compassion from both sides.

X1fCQxL.png

The war is never-ending and will always have no good ending, Revelt knows his place in the city, by the time being as ex Russian Mob, time is needed to forget the past. Revelt surrenders himself to Zetas and Triads, they make a scars behind Revelt's head with big Z and T showing respect to Zetas and Triads and start giving information about Russian, where they live, where they hangout and where they have a meeting including every single information he has. He's very grateful he still alive until now and start showing big respect for those family who runs the city. he lost everything after the war, no job, no house, no vehicle, and totally broke. After 2 weeks in the city, Revelt has gone from the city, and before he left, he shows his respect and gratitude for his soul and life. he gave away all his heavy guns to his friend in zeta as memories.

t0vnkxD.png

pZMKS3q.png

Revelt arrived in the city on 16 June, contacted his old friend and drove from the airport to the city for several hours.  Revelt was in asia to help his adoptive parents who opened business in "Negara Tirai Bambu" or they call it "China" during his vacation, he learns a lot of Chinese languages. the accent of Chinese itself never far from Asian people's accents. it's not a big deal for him to learn and understand the accent and Chinese language. China is one of the largest countries in the world then followed by Russia, Canada and the Americas. Hongkong is the most popular and known city in china, criminal activity in china also covered by a big mafia called "14k Triad".

s5ofdP2.png

His first stop was Los Santos Customs, he met a lot of old faces there. the most known person that always helps him is Rocky he was standing on the ledge during his arrival at LSC, he applies for his job again at LSC and waiting for the interview day. Revelt didn't expect that much and gladly he can pass the application and exam for his old job due to Revelt have a personal issue with someone in LSC, back at the day with another management team.

IbsB82n.png

Revelt loves his job as a mechanic it gives him more money, more friends, and a place to hang out until one day he met his old friend that used to run a group called "Deadshot Monkey" people call him Anatoly. They stay in touch and communicate with each other, he wants to reform a Deadshot monkey with another name and starting it again with "The Monkeys" not popular as Deadshot Monkey but with a new face and new people that used to become Revelt's crew as well.

ekHiQKl.png

Taliban is one of The Monkey's allies that used to work together as one and help each other to work something out such as make money, drugs, and other stuff that used only able to get imported using a laptop. Death, Blood, Prison such as normal life that he always see every day and everywhere, kill or getting killed. a shootout between 5 random people and Taliban that used to be Monkey's allies happen at grapeseed store. however, one of them getting arrested, and some of Taliban got treated by medic at the hospital.

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 10

"WAR BROKE OUT"

SsOBqnO.png

Revelt DeOrtiz move the curtains to the left and right side as he would open the curtains and look towards the beach from inside his house
Revelt DeOrtiz looks around as he would think about his past, take a deep breath and release it slowly 

Revelt DeOrtiz says : In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, "it goes on"

jLiHrd6.png

** Revelt would walks towards toilet as he finish looking towards the beach (( Revelt DeOrtiz )) **
Revelt DeOrtiz reaches faucet as he would open it to wash his face, look towards the mirror as he realize there is a war happening

Revelt DeOrtis says : Who am I?  Am I good enough to do this for the second time?

e82KshX.png

War broke out between the council against Dojin, Murdablock, Monkeys, Taliban, and other Small Group. The meeting happens the goal is to overthrow and take over council statue, Revelt knows what will happen at the end of the war. The meeting only to regroup and gather everyone, there is no preparation such as radio call, location unit, and other stuff with a ton of people in radiofrequency.

l4rzlNf.png

On the first day of the war broke out, we can say that we're winning of number. but lack of communication and radio callout. but the way the council communicates they always find the easiest way to win a shootout, besides that they also buffed with a ton of treasury money. number always wins at the first of war but in the end the winner always the group that more organized and has more strategy in a shootout. however everyone decides to keep a low profile without color until everyone decides to leave and not participate in the war.

11.gif

"On one-on-one, I'm either trying to kill or get killed"

To be continued...

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 2

Mission Impossible - Exposing

It had been a whole month into being an Informant, Revelt works with everyone that has a close tie relationship with him, hearing about rooks disbanding such as a big impossible for him, Revelt is a typical person that really went into something to get and dig a lot of information in it. taking advantage of the War between Dojin, Murdan, and other crew against Council. He knows that who he really needs to talk to about information for the war, location name, and stuff. 

His thoughts are shattered by the sound of the garage door opening after he arrived at the meeting point location to share the information and stuff, 3 peoples with a mask on, black and blue covering their body get out from Kamacho walking like a mad man towards him, meanwhile Revelt swallowing his own spits as he scared and thinkin' twice about what he wants to give.

EgX7fQG.png

'Helsinki?' questioned Helsinki confused and panicked.
'Who is both of these guy ? can i trust them ?' question towards Helinski as Flint Capone and Oti Maxwell taking off their mask.

The situation feels awkward after they take their mask off, sighs, nodding and swallowing his own spits after Revelt know who are they.

'Flint,Oti?' questioned Revelt surprised both of them standing in front of Revelt.

'Glad you're not choosing' the wrong side for this war Revelt, how are you?' questioned Revelt 
'I'm fine, it's not about that. the sign of respect for the council has been planted inside of me after the Russian war, shit happens, I feel bad about what happened to Los Zetas. this is to clear and making sure and clean up my past in front of the big C' answering and explaining the situation towards Flint as he playing his hands as a sign of big C meaning of Council.

'Frequency is a small thing that you will always get but... 25 Floor Eclipse Tower like dojin's hideout or something but more inside apartment or someone's personal room' giving out information as he straight to the point of apartment location after asking what room , owned by who and other thing they questioned it towards Revelt.

'What is the another information' questioned Revelt by Helsinki

'You will know and find it out later after i meet with Triads and FSO' walks out the garage as he gonna drive off

D29tEHC.png

Upon reaching the noodles he found lot of FSO member on the roof as he sits on the sofa, They had both woman standin on the roof. Jae was talking with another member while Revelt sits on the sofa, he has been noticed to use mask to avoid someone exposing his undercover. Revelt and Jae have a small conversation and talk it out who's the snitch of FSO and other thing that they need to know about their member.

KP5gyuO.png

Face to Face Revelt and Jae remembering their past of Los Calaveras, Jae is the only person have knowledge about his past and who's Revelt.

'What's good Revelt' questioned Revelt smiling.
'Nothing much, you know why I'm here Jae lets straight to the point'

'I'm here because i know that Council is in war with another group including another small crew, my presence here to bring up something that might be important for the council. during your vacation i already talk with Fitzi and Chi about the situation, frequency, radio call and location it will including bodycam that i always have it on me. You guys have a snitch, the first person that I'm gonna say it right now is R*** '

'Bbut.. how ? you have footage?' questioned Revelt by Jae

'for this one i have no proof but, i saw it by myself in front of me what they're talking about and what they're planning about' staring Jae as he explained it

The next day...

cZKwB2W.png

Upon reaching Chi from FSO at noodles, Revelt bring ton of Information regarding the situation of Ash's crew.

The person being a rat inside FSO and planned to put inside FSO...

'How you can get into their frequency' questioned towards a person on the radio

'I just said check check check and found out their freq'

When situation they were about to comp Mojo's House...

'Check if Jax/Jack join FSO, maybe we can ask him to give us info you know' statement on the radio.

Day by day Revelt getting more information, who's Ash, who is Ash's crew and Who is behind of it...
It was unexpected Rooks is the group who handles supply for them.. but what they offer to rooks for "The big thing" they got from rooks.
during exposing every snitch and informant inside FSO they found one bunch of peoples has been working inside since a long time ago.
"R*** , J** , C**** and many other still unknown" even a person that known as Lewis Clarke hiding something behind of it

Q0SALDC.png

Unbreakable -- Breakable

A0KeNPO.png

'Cowell raising his eyebrow and staring very serious as Revelt trying to lie about what just happened...'

Revelt never has a felony nor a record on his name for almost 1 Year and keeping his gun license, buying 300 guns from store reselling it, and much other stuff that the did in the past that still unknown. now he no longer clean, Record on his name for Attempts murder on government employee, False Information and many other stuff, he tired of his life being part time criminal. after the situation he got raided by SWAT and his old friend... he just wanted to help his friend from cops that keep ghosting him about Names, Location and many other stuff.

Edited by Revelt
  • NAY 1

Thanks for the support everyone

Thread update log(s)

• Added Cinematic Video > First Page
  • Added The Past > First Page
  • Added The Current > First Page

Note : Thread still under development, there will be more story update in the future under "The Past & Current Story" 
Every information written on the thread is OOC and can't be used IC.

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 1

Thread update log(s)

• Added Content Table > Second Page
  • Added New Story > First Page : The Current
  • Added New Story : War Broke Out > Second Page

Note : Thread still under development, there will be more story update in the future under "The Past & Current Story" 

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 1

Thread update log(s)

• Added New Story : Mission Impossible - Exposing
  • Added New Story : Unbreakable
  • Added Picture and Video.

Note : Thread still under development, there will be more story update in the future under "The Past, Current Story & Other Chapter" 

• Like 1