Badger

LSC Shortcut problem.

So currently at LSC we have a lot of police chases and people speeding through all day everyday, a few of my mechanics have suffered injuries from this.

I would like to put a suggestion forward to get some kind of barrier system in place or speed bumps that will slow people down.

The south side entrance has a bump which people think they can use it as a jump and speed and handbrake into LSC often causing problems.

Not the best editing work but i hope you get the idea.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/32/59/fc/3259fc358114560a81ef6181be094ca3.jpggt-mp-2017_07_26_19_32_27-122.thumb.jpg.3943b2147534df063bac7913ab76e15e.jpggt-mp-2017_07_26_19_32_43-123.thumb.jpg.924cca5704eef870aa052630d68c39c2.jpg

• Upvote 4

I believe Biggs had gates installed due to similar problems of people just driving through and causing chaos. I patrol the area a lot and often see people speeding through at alarming rates. +1 to this idea. Would like to see gates in place similar to what Biggs has and maybe a couple of permanent concrete barriers/walls in place at leaders desired location to stop people ploughing through.

If mechanics had the blockade ability it would work but they disappear whenever you crash, so I think some permanent options would work. Up to LSC though :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SoloSmith said:

I believe Biggs had gates installed due to similar problems of people just driving through and causing chaos. I patrol the area a lot and often see people speeding through at alarming rates. +1 to this idea. Would like to see gates in place similar to what Biggs has and maybe a couple of permanent concrete barriers/walls in place at leaders desired location to stop people ploughing through.

If mechanics had the blockade ability it would work but they disappear whenever you crash, so I think some permanent options would work. Up to LSC though :D

I heard Biggs' use the gate to lock people in? I do not want gates just barriers to slow people down

1 hour ago, Badger said:

I heard Biggs' use the gate to lock people in?

1 hour ago, SoloSmith said:

Yeah, it is abused. Obviously it's up to the faction.

Thing is that this really depends on the employee I guess, most of them only close the gates to keep someone there if it's someone that they know the police are looking for etc, sadly there are those who decide to close the gates in favor of a gang and ruining the reputation of every other mechanic at the shop by doing so.

I've had an issue myself at LSC when I was still in the PD and drove through a bit over limit on the look for someone and I saw how many people I could've actually hit by doing so, so I agree with this and I'd say they could use some barriers/blockades there to prevent people from speeding through, especially with their parking spots for the visitors and desync.

+1