Chrisy

Dimensions of Houses (4G)

Date and time (provide timezone): 01/MAY/2020

Character name: Chrisy Fegan

Issue/bug you are reporting: Dimensions of houses not working correctly. (Known to happen in 4Gs, haven't tested in others)

Expected behavior:  When being injured or items being dropped within a house they should stay in the same dimension of doing so.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: To replicate you would have two players within two different 4Gs. Player 1 should drop items on the floor and they should appear in Player 2's house. This is also the same for being injured.
If player 1 gets injured within their 4G, player 2 is able to loot and /carrybody that player from the other dimension. 

Image 1: This image is from a house raid carried out with multiple SD/PD. Items we looted within the house were dropped on the floor.

6j98NKS.png

Image 2: This image is from @LeftSharkie within a different 4G in a different dimension. As you can see the same items on the floor from image 1 can be seen within the different 4G.

gOyTnTW.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RAttlesnake7473 said:

To add onto what Collie has said, Sometimes I am able to access a players body within my RV, I'm thinking its also a dimension bug not to sure thought. Just wanted to put that out there to see if anyone else has been experiencing the same.

Ive had this. When someone gets injured in another RV you can loot and carry them even though your in a different RV.

51 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

Ive had this. When someone gets injured in another RV you can loot and carry them even though your in a different RV.

To add on to this, I didn't record but I was able to open 2 players inventory's today, didn't seem like they were injured as they were moving around but I could be wrong. This needs to be fixed as I was able to check the freq on the radio which can lead to big problems if used in a war or such.