Slik

Trucker Dock NCZ

I am suggesting that the truck job area become a NCZ or that we can have a safe place to park. I have talked to a few of my fellow truckers and we are all in agreement that our POVs need protection. As a trucker there are way more trucks then there are orders, we typically sit in our trucks waiting for a job more then we are out driving to finish an order. The scenario I would like to show is imagine sitting for over an hour to finally get a truck order that pays 1-2k. After sitting for a while you get eager because you finally have a job to do, so you drive off to pick up your trailer and head to the depot. You drop off your order and head back to the docks. You arrive at the docks and your POV is now gone because someone stole it. I think the trucker job needs a little help. There are not enough jobs and they do not pay very well for the wait. Anyone who has delivered the chop shop order or the fuel order would agree these orders take a long time to complete and you have to sit in your truck for a long time to even get the order and the risk of your car being stolen on top of it is a little too much. We could use some more orders in general and making the full delivery faster would also help and we could really really use a safe place to park our POVs. That’s my two cents let me know what you guys think.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.