Msato

Increase Building Range & Limit

Simple suggestion here, 

There are a number of houses, properties and warehouses that do not have building range on their alloted ground. 

The building range for all of these should be increasesed vastly and a rule implemented that states "building is strictly limited to owned land." Preventing players from building in other owned areas e.g. across house gardens/shared garages. 

The building range should also be changed from a circular radius, to that of a large rectangle, accurately repressing more properties. 

Along with the range increases, I believe that a limit to the items placed outside per property could be increased up from its current extremely low limit. 

Over this will assist in all buildings and larger ones such as warehouses, large properties and mansions, whilst preventing a future request for the same issue. 

Islands have a crazy building range, meaning this is possible, so long as rules are added to managed it. 

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

+1, ive never had this issue because i don't own a 4G nor a 6G but i've seen some screenshots of people who cant build in their back yard.

It makes no sense that you cant in my opinion and i would imagine its frustrating.

Edited by InvestedCereal

I agree with this, not only does this make sense for certain properties but it would give people more freedom to realistically build on the properties that they own.

As long as it comes with a rule change then I don't see why it would be an issue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.