justpositivity

Headshots.

Currently, there is no headshot feature in EclipseRP. No matter where you shoot on a person's body it deals the same amount of damage depending on how far you are from said player. So, for example, I have a shotgun I should be able to down somebody in one hit if I manage to land a headshot. For example, I'm shooting from a further distance with a Desert Eagle .50 it takes a good amount of shots to down them but with headshots, I should be able to down them within 3 shots using the Desert Eagle. Cops also have body armor that covers only their chest no helmet, meaning that if we shoot a cop in the head, it should deal more damage making it more realistic, unless said cop is in swat gear and has a helmet protecting him.

• Upvote 1

The only problem with desync really is the new features they add in. A year ago even when ak’s weren’t always on your back and other newer scripts that may be useless in my opinion weren’t around there wasn’t as much desync. I think things like this should be implemented and things like /carrybody timers should be removed to prevent clutter within scripts.

When shot in the head it already does significantly more damage then being shot in the body, your character also stops shooting for a second. https://streamable.com/cxu39

I feel 1 tap headshots are over the top and don't give majority of people the chance to fight back. Would also be hella annoying being 1 smoked by a sns pistol which has a small caliber bullet and loosing something like a ak.

9 hours ago, reeceobz said:

When shot in the head it already does significantly more damage then being shot in the body, your character also stops shooting for a second. https://streamable.com/cxu39

I feel 1 tap headshots are over the top and don't give majority of people the chance to fight back. Would also be hella annoying being 1 smoked by a sns pistol which has a small caliber bullet and loosing something like a ak.

I'm not saying all weapons should be one tap headshot, but heavy weapons such as the machine pistol, AK especially the shotgun in close range.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.