ShreddShark

Downtown Recycling Center

There should be a recycling center in the downtown area, where people can take clothing and other items that are randomly scattered around the city, so they can be deposited for cash. (This could help de-spawn all of the random items people throw around, specifically the piles of clothing in the stores, and chemicals on the interstate.)

• Upvote 1

I believe something like this was suggested in the past, but it's really needed. On the sides of the road you see clothing being on the floor constantly, also different materials for drug making and/or furniture which your vehicle hits and flies into the sky. +1

This could be done IC if someone wanted to go that route with a business.  I think this would encourage more petty/chain robberies so I would have to -1.

Maybe instead add finger prints to items that would allow police to track down the people who are littering to fine them.. thus people would need to dispose of them properly. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.