Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

InvalidSun

GIVEAWAY - Jabumpkin's Sidearms

jside.png

Jabumpkin's Sidearms is hosting a giveaway for one lucky customer this week. We will be giving away a beautiful beachside 2G House, right by the high end market. All purchases will count towards the giveaway, whether I am there or not, your name is logged for each and every purchase. Names will be drawn on Sunday, and hopefully, this will bring enough business to where I can continue to do this and provide for customers in the way that they provide for me.

The entry details are as follows:

1 Gun = 5 entries

If you don't have a firearm's license, don't worry, melees are worth something too!

1 Melee = 1 entry

All you have to do to enter is come to Jabumpkin's Sidearms, across from Weazel, and purchase any one of our weapons, at standard price. You will be entered for each and every weapon you purchase, with no limit on how many entries you can claim. Good luck!

The winner will be drawn on February 16th and will be contacted via phone number to receive this beautiful 2G House

unknown.png&key=549162352ad6d1af9578977d

xtWkR42.png

Edited by InvalidSun
New giveaway
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, TheCactus said:

Any kind of platform that will be used to see the giveaway live an make sure it's not fixed (aka rigged)?

I will be using an online roulette wheel, with each name input for each and every entry, and it will be recorded and posted here.

Edited by InvalidSun

17 hours ago, Stimo said:

Good evening,

Assuming you are Mr. Jabumpkin, how do you plan on obtaining our phone numbers?

D.Roberts.

I can publicly announce my phone number and have them contact me, then either request PD to cross-check each number that attempts to claim it with the winner's, or have the claims meet me at the bank and verify via licenses as to whether or not they are the winner.

NEW GIVEAWAY

For the entire day of February 1st, every purchase will be entered into BOTH the raffles for the Banshee and for the next raffle, a lovely 2G house placed among the strip adjacent to the high end market, just down the road from the pier. Drawings for the 2G will end on February 15th and will go to one lucky winner! Buy your tickets today and get a chance at both rewards!

All drawings within the 24 hours after this post will be entered into both raffles.

unknown.png
3-story, 2-garage house right by the pier

Edited by InvalidSun
  • Like 2

The raffle for the Banshee has ended!
The winner will be announced at 6PM.
All purchases from now until the 15th will enter you into the raffle for the 2G House.

Statistics on the Banshee raffle
Total buyers: 43
Ticket count: 213
Highest buyer: 15 tickets
Highest chance: 7.04%
Chances of winning per ticket: 0.47%

Edited by InvalidSun

I would like to congratulate the winner of the Banshee raffle! 
If you could please contact me at 520-6798, we will meet up and get this car in your name!

I wish all of you the best of luck in the 2G raffle!

• Like 1

We're a week into the 2-week 2G raffle, and I thought you guys would be interested in an update on the current statistics.

Statistics on the 2G raffle
Total buyers: 34
Ticket count: 258
Highest buyer: 47 tickets
Highest chance: 18.22%
Chances of winning per ticket: 0.39%

I would also like to mention that the current highest buyer bought 47 hammers. That is all.

Edited by InvalidSun

The raffle has ended! The winner will be announced later today!

Here are some statistics for the raffle

Statistics on the 2G raffle
Total buyers: 45
Ticket count: 396
Highest buyer: 
47 tickets
Highest chance: 11.87%
Chances of winning per ticket: 0.25%

• Upvote 1

We have a winner!

I would like to congratulate Lilith Rosa on her win, she managed to win the drawing with 5 entries, leaving her with a 1.26% chance of landing on her name! 

Contact me at 520-6798 in order to claim your prize Lilith!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, InvalidSun said:

We have a winner!

I would like to congratulate Lilith Rosa on her win, she managed to win the drawing with 5 entries, leaving her with a 1.26% chance of landing on her name! 

Contact me at 520-6798 in order to claim your prize Lilith!

Awesome way to do the raffle. Congrats Lilith

We will not be conducting a raffle this week while we recuperate our losses (as these giveaways don't come cheap). However, everyone who purchases weapons this week will still be entered into next week's raffle. The prize will be announced and started next Sunday (February 23rd).

4 hours ago, ArlyJames said:

Awesome way to do the raffle. Congrats Lilith

Thank you 🙂 We hope to keep doing these for quite a while so people can have a chance at something big from nothing!

It's a new week, meaning new stuff!

We will be giving away a maxed out Merryweather Mesa next Sunday!

Everyone who bought weapons during our break week will be counted towards this raffle, as well as those who buy this week!

hyeEK47.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Flucifial said:

Yo I'ma felon so like ima need you to let me get one w/o a license I won't snitch to the government 🙂

- Thomas Voight

Troll?

Edited by TheCactus

3 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Yo I'ma felon so like ima need you to let me get one w/o a license I won't snitch to the government 🙂

- Thomas Voight

You're able to purchase melee weapons without a weapon's permit. That's why I made them count, so everyone can be involved.

1 hour ago, InvalidSun said:

You're able to purchase melee weapons without a weapon's permit. That's why I made them count, so everyone can be involved.

I forgot those existed I just been getting knives from the general store but word

We have a winner!

I would like to congratulate Cesare Levante on winning this Merryweather Mesa! Please contact me at 520-6798 to claim your prize!

• Like 1