IsThisSeige

Realistic Shooting

I think the shooting should be more realistic. Like if you get shot in the head it is an instant down. Granit, it might be more annoying during a gun fight, it is WAY more realistic. Or when you are fighting cops, their body armor doesn't protect them from bullets everywhere. In real life if a cop has body armor on and you shoot his leg the body armor will NOT protect him in any way. I think it would make a more realistic and fun place to play if the shooting mechanics were more realistic.

big -1

There are major sync issues caused by the client (RAGE) and throwing one-shot kills into that mix is a recipe for disaster and a lot of frustration.

If RAGE delivers on their miracle patch and greatly improves sync, it might be worth it to re-visit the topic. But as it stands, it would just make all sync issues 10x worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexalex303 said:

big -1

There are major sync issues caused by the client (RAGE) and throwing one-shot kills into that mix is a recipe for disaster and a lot of frustration.

If RAGE delivers on their miracle patch and greatly improves sync, it might be worth it to re-visit the topic. But as it stands, it would just make all sync issues 10x worse.

Didn't truly think of this. There are a lot of issues even in long range shooting.

3 hours ago, IsThisSeige said:

I think the shooting should be more realistic. Like if you get shot in the head it is an instant down. Granit, it might be more annoying during a gun fight, it is WAY more realistic. Or when you are fighting cops, their body armor doesn't protect them from bullets everywhere. In real life if a cop has body armor on and you shoot his leg the body armor will NOT protect him in any way. I think it would make a more realistic and fun place to play if the shooting mechanics were more realistic.

This was meant if sync issues were not here. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.