Luxas

Shared Bank Account / Fund Pot

I was wondering if it would be possible to add the option to have a shared bank account or a shared fund pot.

As an organisations leader myself, it becomes difficult when collecting everyone's fees or when splitting money between people for hours. It would be nice to have the option to just have 1 bank account, where we can give access to people to either just deposit or deposit and withdraw.

Would make it so much easier if we have 2-3 people doing different club/gang jobs, means we don't all have to meet up to move money around, we can just drive bank and stick it in the shared account.

Any feedback is welcomed

+1 to the original suggestion as well as the comment by @Xoza regarding taxes as this would be needed if implemented. I would also like to see a limit to how many people can access the account. Along with this, I would like for fines to only come out of your individual/personal account and still put you into debt.

Edited by Aldarine
Added additional thoughts
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Pegorino said:

Instead of the shared banking why dont you ask the government for a ((Faction on F4)) and use that to deposit the money from and to people. Make it that the government doesn't put any welfare in it. Might be easier but you should have to apply for one with recent rp and what its done for.

This is a really good train of thought! Perhaps an application can be put in with City Hall for a joint account and they get approved on a case by case basis after a thorough review of the application. Something like this would also be good for adding something to the present government faction.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Pegorino said:

Instead of the shared banking why dont you ask the government for a ((Faction on F4)) and use that to deposit the money from and to people. Make it that the government doesn't put any welfare in it. Might be easier but you should have to apply for one with recent rp and what its done for.

I like this idea and would happily add it to my suggestion.. 

Would stop everyone having joint accounts, and known gang leaders would be denied due to past history or crimes etc to stop money laundering ((which is probably the mods and admins reason why we dont have this already)), everyone who accesses the account would have to be background checked and cleared by some kind of customs officer or something 

5 hours ago, Luxas said:

I like this idea and would happily add it to my suggestion.. 

Would stop everyone having joint accounts, and known gang leaders would be denied due to past history or crimes etc to stop money laundering ((which is probably the mods and admins reason why we dont have this already)), everyone who accesses the account would have to be background checked and cleared by some kind of customs officer or something 

Yea 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.