Imber

Poor state of RP Eclipse server

Iam writing this for people who are unhappy about current state of this server. Biggest and most important problem is lack of content in server, there is nothing else to do besides, being a cop or being in a gang. Of course you can be landlord or sell cars, but just so many of us can do that. Besides that you can only mine, and do boring deliverys or drive a cab, wich almost nobody uses. You cant do criminal stuff like drugs or chop cars cause there is one chop shop, in wich if youre alone you will get robbed, and if youre not in a gang, youre will get robbedeven if youre not alone, doing drugs same thing. Not all of us can join at mornings and "TRY" to make money that way, cause cops still always around those hot spots. Minig gets boring and you still will get robbed at the mines, fishing is boring too cuz you always get 1x  fish (wich almost 100) and it takes too long to fish full inventory. Where is buch of "AdminProperty" markers wich i suggest means that that place gonna be something in future (wich is tiring to wait). And there is alot of shops and gas stations wich dont have icons on the map. We need more activities job wise cause that is ridiculous of what we have now, there is nothing to choose from, thats why this server is not reaching its fool glory it should have. Text me i will give buch of suggestions and creative ideas how to make this server better, cause now you cant even afk in jail, what should i do? look at screen?

• Like 1

I understand there's not much to do actually, although trigger friendly people doesn't help on this server. If you have noticed you want just to talk with someone or just mess around 99% of the time they will just pull out a gun on you and rip you off so there's no reall progression towards your story when you get robbed on every corner.

I  think that server was in a better state when there was only LSPD around, there's not that much of the crime anymore since police is everywhere and once there's small crime going on you get most of the police units onto you and if you drive outside the city you will have also Sheriffs on your as well and you just get punished for massive ammount of fine and jail time.

But there's always that saying: OH DONT DO CRIME HUR dur. This server is litteraly based on cop/crim rp, there's nothing going as civilian you can just only be a medic, taxi driver or wazel news guy, there's not much actually going on. Thing the mentality of this server is to punish people, PD punishes criminals and criminals wants to win situations the same way as PD but not many people get's that this is just a game and you should enjoy it and have fun, police takes this game as a second job where you cant mess arround even while this is a game, people get salty when criminals evades and so and so on.

It's just a game, just have fun but I guess it's aint fun when you're criminal and you get 50k fines and 3-7 hours of jail time when you're trying just to have fun.

Edited by SamuelGunn
  • Like 1

"

It's just a game, just have fun but I guess it's aint fun when you're criminal and you get 50k fines and 3-7 hours of jail time when you're trying just to have fun."

Fax bro. I don't GIVE a fuck about doing the time, but TAKING all my money is idiotic, If I want to BOND out, sure, let me pay the fine, If I want to SERVE my time, LET me do that. FORCING me to do BOTH is beyond ludacris and just dumb.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The reason there are high fines and jail time is to encourage a higher level of criminal RP with secrecy, subtlety and intelligence.

If you want to be obvious with your criminal RP and rob people in broad daylight, ask for guns at bank and speed like a mad man then you're gonna go to jail and maybe next time you'll learn to improve on how to do things.

Instead of expecting to get a slap on the wrist for a ton of crimes, act like your character's life is actually worth something. We can have fun, but a type of fun that is serious AKA hardcore RP. 

I agree that many things need improving, including content and updates for both criminal and civilian RP, but excusing lazy RP and expecting carte blanche to do anything free of consequences isn't it. 

Edited by Kyle White Raven

Being a new player and experincing the same thing is kinda annoying indeed. For me it seems like 80 percent of this server is criminals and others are government workers or civilians. Mining is boring, fishing is boring and there really isn't much else going on indeed. I also don't know why there is street light rule when there is basically zero traffic whatsoever. Lets just keep the speed limits and we could do exactly fine!

Also, as me and my friend are grinding we had problem that we had several fines and we had low amount of money. We got arrested and suddenly 60 percent of our assets were taken away cause the fines are hella big for beginners and nothing for rich peeps around here I guess? Just put the time and not take the cash away when we get jailed. Might just extend the time for having unpaid fines or something.

Server in my mind does need improvment and lots in civilian area, there are only factions around laying and really nothing going on as civilian. I am from SAMP community (played 8 years there) and now turned into GTA cause my server is basically died there. 

EDIT: I think we need more serious RP aswell. More roleplaying of car crashes maybe, not running away in every scenario etc. We could improve the server together.

Edited by HStafford

2 hours ago, HStafford said:

Being a new player and experincing the same thing is kinda annoying indeed. For me it seems like 80 percent of this server is criminals and others are government workers or civilians. Mining is boring, fishing is boring and there really isn't much else going on indeed. I also don't know why there is street light rule when there is basically zero traffic whatsoever. Lets just keep the speed limits and we could do exactly fine!

Also, as me and my friend are grinding we had problem that we had several fines and we had low amount of money. We got arrested and suddenly 60 percent of our assets were taken away cause the fines are hella big for beginners and nothing for rich peeps around here I guess? Just put the time and not take the cash away when we get jailed. Might just extend the time for having unpaid fines or something.

Server in my mind does need improvment and lots in civilian area, there are only factions around laying and really nothing going on as civilian. I am from SAMP community (played 8 years there) and now turned into GTA cause my server is basically died there. 

EDIT: I think we need more serious RP aswell. More roleplaying of car crashes maybe, not running away in every scenario etc. We could improve the server together.

That's a valid point. I think people here are just too trigger friendly, many times when you just fuck about with people like trying to make jokes n stuff they will just pull out a gun and "op mate hands op" it's no fun in such way and so on.

7 hours ago, SamuelGunn said:

That's a valid point. I think people here are just too trigger friendly, many times when you just fuck about with people like trying to make jokes n stuff they will just pull out a gun and "op mate hands op" it's no fun in such way and so on.

I think raising the price of weapons should be implemented to remove the problem that literally everyone has a pistol or some kind of assault/shotgun laying around in their inventory.

When I first started playing in this server a guy approached me and sold a pistol out of the store for around 6-8 thousand? It wasnt the best one but thats still a pistol. I can make that 8 grand in less than hour so thats something.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, IsThisSeige said:

I say making the money system more realistic would help a lot. 6 million for a store ? REALLY ? irl you can open one for 20k. it would make more opportunities if you made people limited to a store or two max and made more stores around. possibly hire a shop keeper or something of that matter. 

There are finite amount of open stores. The more you put into operation, the more you saturate the market and the more pointless the stores become.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1