Diquei

New Houses/Business

So i'm sure i am not the first person to suggest this, but i had to make a post about this subject.

Currently there are very few houses/business available for sale, and those who are on the market are really overpriced, the Real Estate market is currently too high, and the by adding new houses and business could help adust the prices.

Business: New business, like clothing stores, tattoo shops, new gas stations would add a lot of new perspectives for players to invest their money, and it could also boost other jobs like Trucker (more deliveries).

Houses: Adding more houses would be a plus, but also there are currently a lot of houses that aren't simply used, example: i have 2 neighbours where the door is unlocked (for over 2 months now) so it's probably someone who rarely plays but are occupying a house that could be used for active players.

(the fact that the player connects once every 30 days shouldn't give the player the right to keep their properties, and i'm sure that's the case for many houses currently unlocked).

By lowering the market it would also benefit the RP on the server, since people wouldn't have to grind as much to have nice stuff.

• Like 2

+1, though if they log in once a month I think that's fine, but I think the current limit to lose your house is something insane like 3 or 4 months.  Reducing the time to 1 month from 3 or 4 (or whatever it currently is) would help drastically.  I have a similar situation where I check the door / lock on a few unlocked properties to see if they are still unlocked and to check to see if they are up for sale yet (been at least 2 months on them as well).

-1 to player owned clothing stores and tattoo shops (unless the NPC versions are still available), the rest seems fine.  Our player driven economy is pretty shit as you can see with the Gun Stores and the only way to break out of that is for a non-scummy person to buy a gun store to make the prices remotely fair to everyone.  As it stands criminals (and people who know the owners) pay less than half for their guns because their owners give them the real price while everyone else pays rip off prices (e.g. .50 for ~4.5k vs ~10k).

However, new players aren't going to get these it will be bought up by some ultra rich player whose been around for years just like they always do.  They would need to add some sort of 'update to scripted general (or gun) store' option to regular business properties for new players to even consider getting into a business.  The last business to get sold was a Gas Station for 14.6 million.  The server economy is basically totally fucked in that regard with no opportunity for new players to even consider taking part in owning a real business.  Nevermind the fact that almost all of the business are owned by criminals who shouldn't even be allowed to own business like that to begin with (especially gun stores).

• Like 5

+1, 

More player owned businesses would be good. Currently it's quite limited, what busines a player can own and adding new ones would be welcome. 

I am not aware if it currently is a thing but limit how many businesses a player can own. This way one player does not own half of the stores, keeping that rp for himself/herself.

+1

It'd also be nice if players who owned business properties could do something with the script to set up a "property inventory" and sell things from it. Because they can't import stuff like those who have dedicated businesses, convenience stores wouldn't drop in value, and people can do something more daily with their business besides planning parties and events at it.

• Like 1