agentxyz2

Make the Refund Request Minimum Price Lower than 25K

As of this moment the minimum refund request amount is $25,000. However, this amount is too high in my opinion, especially since it conflicts with another server rule inherently. If I'm correct: New Players can't be robbed unless in a crime zone? With a minimum loss value of 25k, this leaves new players with almost no justice or compensation. Most new players will not have 25k in goods that can easily lost through rule breaking/or other scenarios.  

For Example: A new players gets situated and buys a weapon and maybe some tools get himself started in the server. It's more than likely these items would only total up to 7k-15k at most. This player is then assaulted and robbed by a player breaking the DEATHMATCH rule. At this point, this player is left frustrated and with no means of being compensated for his money and time.

These are the most important moments that will make players quit and get frustrated with the server. New players are a vulnerable class, and should have the means to recovery from frustrating and server quitting encounters. There are very few refund requests and I think the server can handle and SHOULD handle smaller losses beginning at $10,000.

I've been denied of a refund request recently of a decent amount of items. Unfortunately the added guide line amount was too little and ended up with me not being able to get any items back from people who deliberately break the rules. I've also been browsing around other Requests where 2x Micro SMG's with 80+ Bullets each was denied. My shotgun, heavy pistol and .50 cal was denied. The stock prices in-game are around 23k but import price is 8k according to the guide line that the admins follow.

I feel like this is completely unfair to people who genuinely worked hard to buy something and get rejected because it doesn't meet the minimum value. Someone had lost 111x Bullets for an AK due to a server bug and they could not get them back at all because they only added up 8k.

I personally believe the minimum value should be around 10k-15k to make it fair on the people who get killed by rules breakers or even lose their stuff to a server bug. I am currently still waiting after almost a full month after an admin said someone would look into it and... well... they havent. Its especially annoying as it something like this happened to me during RP and it completely ruined it so either i wont get an answer or, i wont be able to get it back because "it doesnt reach the minimum value".

Let me know what y'all think.

7 hours ago, Phantas said:

The reasons its so high is you have to track down a head admin to re spawn the stuff or money so they want it to be a significant loss or they will be flooded with refund requests. 

i dont know about you but i find a shotgun and a few other guns along with other stuff a significant enough loss... 25k is simply just too much considering the guideline value admins follow.

+

Increase ALL IC prices by a lot to fit through with the refund requests requirements or decrease the minimum. 25k is too high for compared to how low other items are but also how hard it is to make money on the server because jobs don't also pay sufficiently.

Edited by Asterisk