vblury

Re-Add AFK In Jail

Something needs to be done, One there is nothing to do in prison they added a useless poker table that has no purpose because who has money in jail, sure they added mining but who actually has money on them in jail so you cant buy a pickaxe, mining in jail is useless takes forever for a whole 2 minutes off your sentence, the only rp is sexual and fighting, I've been in here for 2 hours and havent seen a single Doc employee since i got in, There is no RP so why do you want us to rp, people are getting perma bans for micros all because they dont want to rp staring at a wall for hours, AFK should 100% be added back until developers can come up with some sort of rp in prison rather then fight people and stare at a wall, I actually wouldnt mind jail if there was something to do rather then run around and look at walls, sure thats realistic or whatever but its a fucking video game its supposed to be fun. I know there gonna be people that play cops and have never been in jail that are going to disagree like always but...

Edited by Vezhi
  • Like 4

What if someone shows up and wants to RP with you? If you find it that boring, watch a movie on the 2nd monitor or something and be ready if someone comes by. Allowing everyone to be AFK just promotes no RP in the prison, making the situation way worse. It's also not up to the developers to do all the work, but the players aswell. 

I'd rather see more RP potential in prison.

With things to do to occupy your time, which do not result in cash or benefits.

Prison is supposed to be a punishment, so rewards should not exist. But AFKing out shouldnt be an option either.

If the complaint is prison is boring, how about some ideas to add RP potential to prison time?

Edited by Jasmine

53 minutes ago, Jasmine said:

I'd rather see more RP potential in prison.

With things to do to occupy your time, which do not result in cash or benefits.

Prison is supposed to be a punishment, so rewards should not exist. But AFKing out shouldnt be an option either.

If the complaint is prison is boring, how about some ideas to add RP potential to prison time?

I reckon they should make the rp up become a cleaner or cook ect 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.