reidarG

Speed Limiter/Cruise Control

Seeing that what we have currently is not exactly a cruise control. As in real life the cruise control allows you to actually release the pedal and it will maintain speed, but I really do like the current cruise control function as it allows you to regulate your speed within that speed gap. I know it has already been suggested that cruise control should function like it would IRL, so I will not suggest that. If we could remain speed limiter, that would be great.

However, I would really love to see presets to speed limiter. Let's say that you can regulate individually 3 different presets and you could have a hotkey like "U" to cycle between the presets.

For example, let's say that I would want to have presets covering all the different speed limits. Then I would need one for 70 km/h, 110 km/h and 130 km/h.
The command could work like this: /CruisePreset [PresetSlot<1-3>] [Speed] e.g /CruisePreset 1 70

I believe that this would be really benefitial for those who actually want to follow the speed limit without having to stop driving in order to type "/cruise 130" as soon as they enter the freeway, and back to 70 once they're back in the city.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:25 PM, Blayco said:

+1 This is more in favour of Taxi drivers but i know they use external keybinds it would still help out

I agree and support this suggestion. It would be nice having presets and stuff. I do not use binds but was looking at them for this precise reason.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.