Machete

Stuck in Character selection building

Issue/bug you are reporting: 

Since the last update i have crashed about 8 times when i click on "play" on my character. The result of this is when i restart is that i'm stuck in that building, it usually takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour for an admin to respond and teleport me out of there.  i'm probably not the only one who's had this issue. luckily the server did restart often so i could just teleport out of there. 

Expected behavior:  

i would suggest a one way teleport marker at the door on that building that teleports us to the bank. or maybe an unstuck command

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

Capture.PNG.c0c4bdd43061815a6f928fd8775a4d54.PNG

i would upload a screenshot of the interior as well but the forum thinks its too large.

Thank you for reading my bug report i hope this helps 🙂

• Like 2

Thank you for your report as well as for your ideas regarding this bug. This has happened to me as well multiple times. The best thing to do is submit a report and get teleported out. Although I completely understand the frustration of having to wait. I was lucky that when it happened to me that I was starving to death so I woke up at Pillbox. I think the idea of having a spawn point near the front door that would spawn you to the bank would be a perfect fix.

• Upvote 1