Will215

Create a timer for destroying laptops

I'm really confused as to why certain items have a timer and others don't. Whilst not really comparable to the losses suffered by accidentally deleting laptops, I've deleted food items and beverages more often than I'd like to admit because there's no timer. Any item that needs destroying/breaking should have an action timer in my opinion, but laptops should definitely take priority due to the monetary value. +1

On 2/19/2020 at 6:53 AM, Pazz said:

I'm really confused as to why certain items have a timer and others don't. Whilst not really comparable to the losses suffered by accidentally deleting laptops, I've deleted food items and beverages more often than I'd like to admit because there's no timer. Any item that needs destroying/breaking should have an action timer in my opinion, but laptops should definitely take priority due to the monetary value. +1

This. Please...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.