SMILE_

Cigarettes and Drinking/Eating

Let people buy cigarretes from general stores, buying a pack of 20 or 10 cigarettes

After buying the pack of cigarretes from general store you can "Use" it from the inventory and character should have a cigarrete in hand, and the pack would have 19 cigarretes left
Character should hold a cig pressing E is an action key it makes the character "smoke" the cig, every cig is 5-7 hits, character can get addicted, it makes the character more thirsty but less hungry for a lil period of time because thats what happen when smoking and should have good animation too, right now character is smoking fingers.

Food / Drinks - Players buy food and drinks to "satisfy" character, what happen when my character is a lil bit hungry but can't eat a whole burger so i just do /stopeating and it dissapear which is non rp because there is no trash on the ground and i can't save the burger for later, so my idea is when we do /stopeating the burger should get back to inventory but we can see precentage of how much we can eat more from the burger, for example new burger should look like "Burger %100" and after few bites "Burger %55" that would be better, every burger/other food should have 3-4 bites and same with water/other bottles, it should not be too much bites.

Radio in vehicles - We want to play radio stations inside vehicles, /radiostation URL, /radiovolume 1-100, passenger should hear too only inside vehicle