Morrison

Usage of drugs

I have legit almost NEVER seen anyone RP rolling a blunt and smoking it ( Doing RP along with using marijuana, not just using it alone. Add /me's and couch and RP when you smoke etc). I have also never seen anyone roleplay smoking crack or using heroin either. No snorting cocaine or needle use RP one bit. I will admit I have seen some players take LSD since it has a long effect time and some even creating RP around their trips and doses. That is really cool. And as OP said there needs to be more drug roleplay aside from just farming the drug at processing and selling it. That is not RP. It's just a grind for cash and a job ( which I have no problem with ). But Aside from creating and smuggling/delivering the drugs off for a flat rate the drugs should actually be roleplayed with aside from that. We need more effects, timers and such that encourage people to actually USE drugs and not just go to drop off and dump them all. Give people a reason to want to roleplay with these items. Same with alcohol, let's boost the effects and timers. I want to see people drinking 40 oz's and smoking blunts on street corners. I want to see junkies RP'ing shooting up heroin in alleys by those vagrant camps. I want to see stick up crews doing an 8 ball of cocaine and RP'ing snorting it and getting all revved up before a jacking. I want to see bikers smoking meth pipes and RP'ing paranoia and other insane stuff!. Can we actually bring some roleplay to the drugs and the characters possessing and using them?. Not just delivering them?. Let's step up the drug roleplay a few notches here. 

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, James_McNulty said:

I have legit almost NEVER seen anyone RP rolling a blunt and smoking it ( Doing RP along with using marijuana, not just using it alone. Add /me's and couch and RP when you smoke etc). I have also never seen anyone roleplay smoking crack or using heroin either. No snorting cocaine or needle use RP one bit. I will admit I have seen some players take LSD since it has a long effect time and some even creating RP around their trips and doses. That is really cool. And as OP said there needs to be more drug roleplay aside from just farming the drug at processing and selling it. That is not RP. It's just a grind for cash and a job ( which I have no problem with ). But Aside from creating and smuggling/delivering the drugs off for a flat rate the drugs should actually be roleplayed with aside from that. We need more effects, timers and such that encourage people to actually USE drugs and not just go to drop off and dump them all. Give people a reason to want to roleplay with these items. Same with alcohol, let's boost the effects and timers. I want to see people drinking 40 oz's and smoking blunts on street corners. I want to see junkies RP'ing shooting up heroin in alleys by those vagrant camps. I want to see stick up crews doing an 8 ball of cocaine and RP'ing snorting it and getting all revved up before a jacking. I want to see bikers smoking meth pipes and RP'ing paranoia and other insane stuff!. Can we actually bring some roleplay to the drugs and the characters possessing and using them?. Not just delivering them?. Let's step up the drug roleplay a few notches here. 

I'm just going to go right ahead and tip my hat off to you for stating all of this! I would absolutely LOVE to see more drug roleplay. If more effects are added to entice people to really use them instead of grind money (which I mean, go ahead make money but still) it could open the doors for so much roleplay potential.