Keilza

Another "hands hands hands" Robbery

I'm getting sick an tired of people just shouting hands up when they Rob you it makes me want to play a text rp server more. 

I have come from samp where it was text only. It was great. Now voice has bene added it is even funnier but that also comes with alot of rubbish rp like "handsup" robberies.

It's really annoying. I'd like your thoughts on this.

• Like 1

Forgive what is sure to be a VERY ignorant question. I'm new to online rp so I'm still trying to understand it all. What is the issue with someone shouting "hands up"? Is it the phrase itself or moreso that they are not giving you adequate time to respond? The more detailed response, the more I can understand this.

12 hours ago, DarkPlagueDr said:

Forgive what is sure to be a VERY ignorant question. I'm new to online rp so I'm still trying to understand it all. What is the issue with someone shouting "hands up"? Is it the phrase itself or moreso that they are not giving you adequate time to respond? The more detailed response, the more I can understand this.

I can answer this, I believe that the hands up scenario given verbally followed by a count down does not allow text based replies enough time to comply.

Just remember that all interactions need to be done using high quality roleplay.

12 hours ago, DarkPlagueDr said:

Hands up robberies are most shit rp robberies where you will be not even caught by surprise but just one guy pulls a gun in front of your face and that's it you have nothing else to do since it falls  under fear rp whatever you try to do, they wont care that it's in the busy street in the broad day light.
so basically I see you in the street, would pull out a gun shout "hands op moite" and that's it you have nothing else to do.