A N G E L

LAW/MED calls to 911 doesn't show for MD

Date and time (provide timezone): 01/07/2019 - 21:50 UK Time

Character name: Andrea Fallon

Issue/bug you are reporting: 

We had an issue where a call would pop up on the dispatch list Call 71 and 72 and it needed LAW/MED (PD/MD) on the the call

When we checked our /calls list to /resp to either call 71 or 72 it does not show up. We then had to check in faction chat if the call list was bugged for anyone.

1.PNG.484bd42011318ffb2d7bb49b2f784ffd.PNG

2.PNG.bbb297a0572f3be172d9d376c4e49d3e.PNG

3.PNG.c30cd3169be533b77a420019c9a8f183.PNG

4.PNG.a1f686031c0776c3e7e5f594ab5d16e2.PNG

-- Added --

5.PNG.981a1b58fa8dd95ccfa0f90734d56ed0.PNG

Expected behavior:  LAW/MED calls should also appear for the MD call list before it has been updated

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

1. Have a citizen call 911 and ask for both Police and Medical (Able to see LAW/MED calls and respond to them before the update of 2.5.0)

2. It may show for the Police call list but not the Medical call list

-- Unless this is intentional then please ignore this bug report post --

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by A N G E L
  • Like 3
  • PogU 1

On 7/4/2019 at 10:43 AM, Osvaldon said:

Is this still an issue?

Hello, so if you are PD off-duty and work at MD you can still see /calls from both sides which I believe should not be a thing?
For example, when I am on duty PD - I should not see any MD calls in /calls and vice versa. This very confuses people if they are employed in both factions.

The call that starts with an orange [ is an MD call and the rest are PD which I do not need.

@A N G E L

mK2n0YS.png

Edited by dawpi

7 hours ago, thiggins19 said:

Dawpi, it's always been that way that an offduty person can see /calls. When I'm off duty at MD and type /calls I still see them. It's meant to be that way.

Yes, understandable, however, I doubt that's okay? If I am off-duty from a specific faction, I should not be able to use any of the commands nor see anything related to that faction.