James_McNulty

Forum Drive Families

On 6/15/2019 at 7:35 AM, Chris Bluestone said:

I hope this will be really good street gang not like the others ! 

Keep it up and work hard

Thank you very much!, we are trying our best to set a new standard for street gang RP here!. And we are getting more excited as more of our friends applications are being accepted thanks to the quiz staff and others putting in work!. Keep an eye out for new homies in the RP!.

RP Update : The homies have been busy doing everything from signing car dealership papers to doing B & E 's and strapping up. I have some stuff I'm editing/uploading and will have posted sometime Monday. Myself and my buddies appreciate all the support!, they should be posting some replies of RP of there own once they get some forum accounts working.

Edited by James_McNulty

puqjAuS.png

DQD98Mv.png

jPyXhPw.png

With a few apartment units secured and new set members arriving in town the homies were steady grinding hard still to secure the base for the Families to operate. They are starting to stack enough doe to get some legal whips on the road as well, and have been hard at work otherwise trying to get the dope and gun game off the ground. However they have gained some success with running simple Break and Enter robberies along with other smaller petty crime. However funds were still low for the set, and aside from a few vehicles and shabby apartments their assets were limited. And it was time to start to focus on business and making connections and expanding the set.

jPyXhPw.png

ZsRa9hj.png

( Reveal Spoiler to view RP , most future posts will be like this if there is a lot of screenshots or video.) 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

dl99Pvu.png

RP Summary : Doe and the other set members take their whips from the dealership straight to the shop after finishing the paperwork. And Los Santos Customs employees were awaiting to paint on the new green layers of paint.

aUNHPtj.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gcix61j.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5yM6pTZ.png
                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  SNlQQey.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

82u2ILA.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

enHJbq5.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A1f32jp.png

jPyXhPw.png

Vptyet4.png

RP Summary : A Set member uses a stolen vehicle from the hood to perform Break and Enter property raids in the area. After peering through some windows and taking advantage of some unsecured apartment doors a homie makes a play and manages to score some loot.

Bg9dM6n.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

qn8DzmV.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

npMXwLJ.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

odAvwLr.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

qwwrHPb.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

1RELZPs.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

SyBAFDY.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

eMZzZDs.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

VjFFbez.png

jPyXhPw.png

G9lAaz2.png

RP Summary : A Set member pops back up in Los Santos and meets back up with some of the local homies in town and gets set up with an Apartment.

ln7PKLb.png

jPyXhPw.png

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/16/2019 at 12:29 AM, James_McNulty said:

Thank you very much!, we are trying our best to set a new standard for street gang RP here!. And we are getting more excited as more of our friends applications are being accepted thanks to the quiz staff and others putting in work!. Keep an eye out for new homies in the RP!.

RP Update : The homies have been busy doing everything from signing car dealership papers to doing B & E 's and strapping up. I have some stuff I'm editing/uploading and will have posted sometime Monday. Myself and my buddies appreciate all the support!, they should be posting some replies of RP of there own once they get some forum accounts working.

Dont worry guys you will not be alone on the streets as gang .

9 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Dont worry guys you will not be alone on the streets as gang .

Good to hear!

16 hours ago, Zcahman said:

Forum Drive Families Fo' Life!

There's my homie, hopefully the rest will forum up soon here.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:49 PM, mineteamleader said:

This looks awesome, and the rp looks great! hope i run into you guys at some point IG 👌

Awesome!, and Families unlike many other factions and gangs actually takes in female members. 👍

8PagaQ6.jpg

Be ready for Chapter III : Texts , Tools, And Connects  - Coming soon!

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Anatoly said:

Looks very promising, best of luck from Deadshot Monkeys 🙂

Thank you kindly fellas!

9 hours ago, Yputi said:

Awesome! Although some say they hope their character will interact with you guys IC, I think my character will pass xD Best of luck!

Hahah awesome, yeah ironically enough we have had multiple caucasian characters approach us to join. Sadly IC'ly and OOC'ly the set is African American based, I'm trying to include that information for peoples general knowledge if they intend to try and RP with the group. We are getting to be 5-7 days in and I'm very satisfied with what we have accomplished thus far. However I still intent do do Chapter like RP updates multiple times per week, and really want to get some videos of RP posted. Keep an eye out for that stuff soon!, and thanks for the support!.

• Like 1

HW7PySZ.png

WXAMOhD.png

jPyXhPw.png

The set was going on about a week back in town. And although some homies have yet to arrive in town the small foundation is relentless in their efforts to come up. Within the week the set has secured multiple properties and four to six vehicles. Not to mention they have gotten some much needed help and guidence in regards to growing some cannabis and being able to harvest, dry and cure and bag it up for sale or use. Along with securing the cannabis connection the set also had a chance encounter and made a connection for pieces. With the Set just starting out, and out-manned and out-gunned by many neighboring gangs and other criminal organizations this connection was key. The set was now capable of arming themselves for defensive purposes at a minimum. And had even stockpiled multiple firearms. Not everything is going as smooth as the steel though, although the set figured out how to grow they are having issues with being out-muscled off cultivation territory. And still with no connections for coke or dope and or heavier weapons there was much work to be put in. And the foundational three to four members would not be sufficient, and the set is now reaching out to African American youth in the Los Santos area to use as muscle and potential set members.

jPyXhPw.png

4Zn8f6F.png

( Reveal Spoiler to view RP , most future posts will be like this if there is a lot of screenshots or video.) 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

7QGV9mz.png

RP Summary : Two of the set members take there knowledge of a local grow location and attempt to use their seeds and grow some cannabis to then harvest, dry and trim and cure and package for sale. However with their lack of firepower and manpower combined there are too many other gangs and criminal groups encroaching and muscling the set off of the area. The members have no choice but to take some plants for future processing, as an ambush robbery attempt leads to a game of surveillance in the woods and hills.

ItYQVd7.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7Z9KZDR.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5U6dJYn.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aWUKCCC.png

4apO580.png

sH2nCdf.png

xTDyzYr.png

G8MzlVy.png

jPyXhPw.png

25fngXz.png

RP Summary : A set member tells another about a potential vital connection he and another possibly made for the gang, it almost seems too good to be true.

z7Al2JZ.png

Kl9Zd5X.png

VRKnz1Z.png

iIbh71K.png

ysdiQL0.png

L7SRBm1.png

xSZUQKw.png

rK3Lcab.png

OA5VUbC.png

jPyXhPw.png

KLRQvzd.png

RP Summary : A set member contacts a potential connection for firearms and make another deal, testing the connect and attempting to buy various models the same day.

JNUnFGh.png

TchUTge.png

bNXH3B1.png

e7gKvFg.png

zm5G2H0.png

US6qnEm.png

jPyXhPw.png

baay9Qe.png

RP Summary: After a set member felt out the new connection for guns the funnel began. Members began stacking bundles of cash for payments for guns. Doe had secured not only multiple firearms for himself, but was able to arm the entire set and then some. It's looking like down the line after the weed and dope and coke game gets going that firearms could be distributed as well. However with funds still low the set had to purchase most of the pieces individually, leading to more general risk.

1quqhk7.png

EaJ9wka.png

3poun6C.png

N0yY9jy.png

AEW5rX1.png

h3Nx1JC.png

ABX23Th.png

XhINiI8.png

ZDTneVG.png

jPyXhPw.png

r1p1vKK.png

RP Summary : The connect has weapons flowing to the set, and the OG's are assuming the Enforcers vacant role and having to arm the set. 

Fxt4LPW.png

kLJYic6.png

p6l6Ww8.png

BGaajjq.png

9cITLvT.png

uXuRxOd.png

xBY2qSz.png

jPyXhPw.png

OOC Note : We are at the end of our first week, and have managed to squeeze in three different RP Story Chapter Updates in that time. Our member base is almost complete and only more person is awaiting application approval. We have manged to accomplish a lot both when it comes to in game assets and connections, as well as roleplay in general. As stated previously we are trying to portray and really show our gradual criminal grind. As you can tell we are starting with petty crime and making the appropriate connections and investments for our current circumstances. When the set IC'ly expands and gets more cash connects and assets we will dive further and further into more violent and serious criminal RP. We have been through B & E 's, Car Robberies, Store Stick Ups, and are working our way to Chopping Cars and dealing Cannabis now. And shortly after we intend to involve heavier drugs into the RP, and gradually firearms as well as performing other higher tier criminal jobs as listed on our faction goals. Now we are going to do our best to expand the set.

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Touchsky said:

I really like the effort that you put in this forum thread! I would love to see a Official Grove Street Faction. That would be lit!  💥

Appreciate the kind words buddy, so do we some day!. However we are small and still growing and months and months away from that odd's are. I hope for the faction to slowly grow as the server is and to apply when the time is right. 

ACTIVITY NOTICE : I have had some hardware issues as of late and unfortunately have to order multiple parts in order to get my PC running again. I will personally be inactive for the next week or two until I get my parts, and will update you guys ASAP. I'll be having another member post the Chapter updates, however based on this I would expect a delay on the RP posted in the coming weeks. That all being said I will return and Chapter IV will be released soon enough as well as additional RP posts and updates from the Faction. Once again thank you everyone for the support, and speak to you soon!.

Grove 4 life! The set may be small but by no means are we discouraged. Even an immediate rivalry with another gang won't be enough to stop us from delivering some good RP. Look out for upcoming chapters as we come back from our short hiatus!

Edited by CaptainCuddly
Flush out the comment, apart from a simple two word response.
  • Like 2

T9F5EvF.png

Test found himself alone on Forum Drive with a few old paint cans, and started to remember his younger days of painting set pieces and murals all over the city.

After that it was just a matter of time before he, still young, and reckless as ever, decided he was gonna start again, Today.

unknown.png

unknown.png

After a few simpler designs, "Test" became more and more comfortable with his skills and moved on to finishing an older more complicated design he had in his notebook for while.

248602939_DesktopScreenshot2019_07.09-00_42_13_84.thumb.png.d07388bfccc322d79deff49c759b7909.png

unknown.png

(this is my first RP Post I will clean them up and have a better,cleaner format as time goes on)

Edited by Zcahman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

o21UTX9.png

jPyXhPw.png

With the set still in the starting phases the gears were still turning daily. No matter what the grind was the set members were putting in work. However even with the recently secured housing and vehicles and other assets such as narcotic and weapon connections there were still other major bases to be covered.  The set was in desperate need of muscle, and with the original Grove Street Members being all locked up, dead, or moved out of state it was up to what few OG's and members were left around in the sub-set to find new young blood to step up. However even when changing focus from guns and bud to manpower and muscle the laid back members of the set were still not above partying and hanging out themselves. Although various gangs and groups battled in the nearby streets and gunfire echoed through the neighboring area...-...Forum Drive Families laid low and minded their own business. With not enough manpower to involve themselves in any sort of gang war they watched from the sidelines. Joint and beers in hand as they continued to grow the family while the streets filled with blood otherwise.

jPyXhPw.png

XbmOv9z.png

RP Summary Test and Doe discuss the current manpower situation or lack of it, and how they can change things to try and expand the set.

lT0WQzH.png

CfJrCat.png

FcKNkuR.png

zTJnsV3.png

WQ62ClI.png

SesMcym.png

gNjLTTC.png

J39nGCH.png

4Csi4TO.png

aYZDR7q.png

mvrj7Hb.png

xQVfx84.png

tta32OX.png

jPyXhPw.png

KL0ZYbD.png

RP Summary Test takes his Rhapsody to get a Grove Street style paintjob with his homie Doe.

jYgjKje.png

jPyXhPw.png

ozInxAM.png

RP Summary Doe and Test hang out in the Forum Drive Families turf area, specifically the skatepark near the Apartment Complexes. Which members are frequent to loiter and deal and hang around.

cfdzaU9.png

4EEn0MT.png

jPyXhPw.png

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We're finally feeling totally and completely settled into the server, and are hot on recruiting and training new blood! Approach us IC'ly to figure out how to join the set!

Shoutout to the EMS who saved my life just seconds after that screenshot, when I came down backwards off the ramp! 

On 7/21/2019 at 5:00 PM, Darkson said:

That's cool, looking forward to roleplay with ya IG

Likewise!, we are small and still growing but are always looking for ways to engage in practical roleplay with our neighboring factions and gangs!. I believe I actually RP'ed with one of your homies yesterday at Discount Clothing near Chamberlain Hills!. Seemed pretty chill.

Doe does an interview at the Motorsports Business, where Weasel News asks him hard hitting questions about life, gangs, food, and even police brutality.

Wuq78XB.png

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Upvote 1

2a4b758a7238b09a22440f9567d8678c75cb6960

RP Summary :  After parking a set vehicle in the nearby parking lot Doe almost becomes the victim of a robbery. 

But a quick draw and mad jumping skills save the night, and his life!.

CiWLtP5.png

~~~~~~~~~~  Check Below For Full RP!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

eo39zYQ.png

CLB04bY.png

epMPi4H.png

DLltpFT.png

iXyQeKb.png

XmizHwJ.png

vVaAlI2.png

8nckSCU.png

RnpBDZg.png

ND7H1aj.png

KJERyUR.png

i6Pu4XU.png