NotMattch

Trucker Job Pay not as advertised / no payment

Date and time (provide timezone): 20/05/2019 - 15:23 (BST)

Character name: Matthew Burns

Issue/bug you are reporting: Trucker Job doesn't pay as advertised without any IC explanation.  Some jobs in the lower end (I.e. 500 to 1000) don't seem to pay out at all regardless

Expected behavior:  To either get the advertised amount when the job is accepted or have some indication of why instead of getting 4000 you only got 2940.  The lower end jobs that pay around 500 to 1000 don't seem to pay to your account at all.   As its a scripted job this might be fairly confusing to new players as they're generally the ones that tend to run these.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Image from completing a 4k job - Note the difference in salary 

Ln2br1FY6cUSgK8PTA8S.png

Repo Steps are to just take a trucker job for a low pay (500 - 1000) - complete and notice little to no money is added.
Take a trucker job for 4k and notice that you get less than advertised.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/.A

Edited by Mattch

6 minutes ago, Oriox said:

Fake news. I have my own truck and it doesn't matter

In the sense that if you have your own truck you don't get paid as well?  Or you get paid correctly?

From what I was told 

7 minutes ago, MSJC said:

I believe the 1k dont pay dude to taxes and becuase of the rent cost. People that own a truck say the do get payed.

was correct, rentals get everything under 1k taken from tax and rent but if you owned your own truck you'd get the entirety of the amount

50 minutes ago, Mattch said:

In the sense that if you have your own truck you don't get paid as well?  Or you get paid correctly?

From what I was told 

was correct, rentals get everything under 1k taken from tax and rent but if you owned your own truck you'd get the entirety of the amount

Considering the majority are 1k jobs, the system still needs some tweaking. Possibly a rental variable being a percentage of the payment for non truck owners rather than a flat rate.