Wizzidy

Rulebook updates

I like to read reports on my own time just to see the way admins rule on stuff and one caught my eye because I happen to know people on both sides. It has been replied that all commands shouted from a moving vehicle can be ignored and shooting at their moving vehicle would be considered dming? It was also noted that this should be known by anyone but the only reference I can find of it is in an old report ruling... so I feel like that should probably be updated to reflect those kinds of rulings, I personally would have reported a few people for shooting at my cars in the past but I believe contrary to the belief, most people dont know you can ignore shouts if your vehicle is moving. Can we get that added to the PDF? 

• Like 2

+1 Rulebook should always be up to date.

It's the same situation when it comes to scamming. While scamming is a crime, you are allowed to commit such crime in NCZ, completely opposite to what the rule says and if someone new joins the server, this was only posted in the Update thread, which not all new players might read.

22 minutes ago, BrainDed said:

+1 Rulebook should always be up to date.

It's the same situation when it comes to scamming. While scamming is a crime, you are allowed to commit such crime in NCZ, completely opposite to what the rule says and if someone new joins the server, this was only posted in the Update thread, which not all new players might read.

Wait wha? I was under the impression scamming could not happen in NCZ

The rules need a serious upgrade for clarity.

But...the rules also need to be enforced. Right now nearly direct breaches of the rules are ignored. Recently had the exact situation you described, a guy drove up behind me driving 80-90 kph yelling to put my hands up (not even to pull over....but put my hands up LOL - Nice FearRP macro bud) Of course I just kept driving. So he started gunning me down and ran me over wounding me.

I /reported, the admin said it seemed fine to him, and I could do a forum report but it will probably be denied.

• Like 1