Anatoly

Vespucci 13

vespucci13.png

Vespucci 13, abbreviated as V13 or VX3, is a Mexican-American street gang based along Magellan Avenue which is located in the Vespucci district of Los Santos, San Andreas. Historically the gang has been predominantly Mexican or Mexican-American, but it is noted that during the gangs initial years there have been African-Americans who were apart of the gang as a result of their growing up in the Chicano part of Vespucci. Unfortunately in 1990s the leader of Vespucci 13 was caught and sentenced to death. The group started to fall apart massively of two reasons which were miscommunication and the situation they were in. In late 2000s two close friends who were initially part of V13 stayed close together through out all the years and were settled in other big organisations which were running at that time until both of them decided that it was the time to go back to they're home, Magellan Avenue.

territoryija.png

Coming back after all these years was ruff for these 2 friends but their motivation and hard work was a victory. One of the biggest difficulties V13 faced was the Vespucci Beach Crips as they're already had parts of Magellan Avenue claimed as they're streets. VX13 tried talking and offering deals, but it only caused shoot outs and war. Vespucci 13 as a street gang kept getting bigger and started to expand street by street until they reached they're destination, the area which Vespucci Beach Crips had claimed and decided to make a bait. V13 had leaked information that Vespucci Beach Crips will be hosting a huge meeting with other well known street gang about supplying firearms and drugs. The only thing Vespucci Beach Crips didn't know, that the "supplier" was our main, and trusted dealer. At that night, no body seen Vespucci 13 being that aggressive, going in hard, and claiming what belongs to them, the Bay City Ave.

vx13rpas.png

our-future.png

The war with Vespucci Beach Crips has ended, multiple people died, and there was only one thing for VX13 left to do - Break inside their houses and take their wifes. We managed to get 3 incredible looking girls which are working for us till this day. Our future plans is to establish undercover prostitution business, and provide our clients their needs.  Working within prostitution our main goal is to open a club, which will provide a good background to not get caught.

rules.png

We have simple but effective rules going between our members. The most important one is the respect, we do not tolerate bullying or discrimination. We follow our policy which consists of: 
If one of us has a problem - V13 has a problem. 
Vespucci 13 before other activity - Which means, we as a family are a priority, if we need you, you must attend the activity. 
No thieving from gang members, we all respect each member despite of rank.
Show respect to other gangs and organisations

Edited by Anatoly
  • PogU 2

Is the war with Los Vagos real, like with the actual gang on the server or that is just a story. If that is just a story then I would imagine you would have to worry about a different organisation who has been around Vespucci for a long time and have way bigger influence than the actual Los Vagos. 

1 hour ago, OBESE said:

Is the war with Los Vagos real, like with the actual gang on the server or that is just a story. If that is just a story then I would imagine you would have to worry about a different organisation who has been around Vespucci for a long time and have way bigger influence than the actual Los Vagos. 

I would like you to provide me an actual 'gang' which claims that Vespucci is theirs, if you're talking about Los Calaveras, even if you use the actual clothing store which is referred as a mask shop in Vespucci, doesn't mean you own it. There was no background history of you claiming it, and that would be only IC info only. I've read through your Los Cavaleras history, never seen such a thing. I've only seen one recent gang which is Los Santos Cartel and they do have mentioned that they want to claim Vespucci as their territory.

Edited by Hoza

13 hours ago, Hoza said:

I would like you to provide me an actual 'gang' which claims that Vespucci is theirs, if you're talking about Los Calaveras, even if you use the actual clothing store which is referred as a mask shop in Vespucci, doesn't mean you own it. There was no background history of you claiming it, and that would be only IC info only. I've read through your Los Cavaleras history, never seen such a thing. I've only seen one recent gang which is Los Santos Cartel and they do have mentioned that they want to claim Vespucci as their territory.

Claimed or not, still, you dont just roll in the town, make up a story and suddenly it's yours. Besides if any of the other gangs that have proven themselves to be serious organizations decide that they feel like there is reason behind the territory, they can fight for it. The city is not free space and various organisations operate or have their HQ's in different places.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

I hope guys you will stay as street gang not the one who drives around all the time and rob labs . 

Good luck to you and I hope to see some really good Roleplay from you boys .

Good luck to you @Anatoly 

We will try our best, thank you.

With all respect, you would have to base your story on something a little... more true. Since you can't make up events that happened recently and don't match real Vagos story. Maybe Vagos is dead, but we still have our history that we made and the rest of the gangs in Vespucci. I always encourage roleplay but I think that you should make a history and then talk about it.

Ex Vagos El Jefe, Big J.

21 hours ago, Big J said:

With all respect, you would have to base your story on something a little... more true. Since you can't make up events that happened recently and don't match real Vagos story. Maybe Vagos is dead, but we still have our history that we made and the rest of the gangs in Vespucci. I always encourage roleplay but I think that you should make a history and then talk about it.

Ex Vagos El Jefe, Big J.

The story was based by true stories but we changed it. With all the respect to the Vagos group i will try to change it.

• Like 1

While reviewing his groups stockpile Anatoly saw that they are running pretty low on supplies.He decided to contact his brother that is back at home and ask him to send him some ammo.The message was sent 2 weeks ago, and today Anatoly got the package that he was waiting for.

hyzfRvg.jpg

9vK6hoI.jpg

Edited by Anatoly
  • Upvote 1