Donovan

Delete all phone messages with one command

Hello, I'd like to suggest introducing a command to erase all current messages on the phone instead of doing it 1 by 1, especially after the introduction of the speed cameras, at least from my personal experience and also friends of mine inboxes getting full and causing phones to lag and some other bugs to occur ( the inbox getting deleted every time I turn my phone on/off ) . Sometimes you just get a day where you get a lot of messages and you are too busy for those few hours to stop and delete them, and it gets to a point where it takes 5-15 seconds to delete 1 message if not more depending on the number of messages in the inbox itself  🙂 I do not know if many people have this issue, but I know that it's been here for a while and over months a lot of people mentioned getting into this at some point and having to invest 30-60min irl time just to delete phone messages.. I do not see it as something urgent, but more as something that would be a quality of life change

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nubbuka said:

+1+1+1+1+1 Please!

I simply cannot open my phone anymore and reply to SMS,s takes 5-15 secods, it freezes the phone and I cannot take it down while it's stuck...

Please, i wish buying a new phone wouldn't delete your number 😞

There's a phone update incoming

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:10 PM, Jaquan Smith said:

There's a phone update incoming

I sawww! looks amazing!! 

I hoppe it will make my life easier... yesterday I tested it, deleted like 30 messages... each delete takes 10-15 seconds at first, now it's like 2-5 seconds haha

Waiting for the update ❤️