Paulius

[2.3.0] [2019-04-12] ECLIPSE Roleplay

2 hours ago, Wizzidy said:

I agree lightly with this statement, overall a strong update, but right now you have zetas and irish running around with aks and no gun license pulling on everyone... now they have little threat of death in any scenario. I hope at least they work on the distribution and acquiring systems for illegal guns, because as of right now the gun license system will just be a helping hand to the strangelhold of large gangs. I am all for the challenge, and I feel gun licenses should have always been harder to get, but the only way to implement this change properly is to wipe every gun from the server with the update, but there are some big gangs that would cry foul play if that happened.

Either way thank you for your hard work eclipse staff 🙂

You do realize the irish and zeta already order their guns off the dark web and will literally be doing the same thing they are now with or without a permit. This update changes nothing but helps them make money and run the city with no competition because irish and zeta are allied

Edited by iMapleZ

2 hours ago, DGanja said:

Just to clarify, they removed the part under ooc saying that you can't sell to your friends. You can Infact sell to your friends, it's just if you get caught by police doing so can lead to a permanent suspension of the firearms license. The way it was worded before made it seem highly favorable to the big gangs but it was reworded so yeah not too bad 

Gangs dont need permits to order weapons and ammo sooooo this doesnt affect them

Great up date! but I got some issues regarding Properties & Ability to have multiple builders.

It says that you need to own a faction and a property to be able for your friend to help you build the interior.

Well my situation is that I'm just a regular civilian who owns a property and I want my friend to be able to access it and build the interior with me.

So I should create a faction just for him to help me build the interior?