ThePro

[Guide] AHK - Auto Hotkey

Right. I made this topic, so every one of you will know what AutoHotKey is. Let me explain. AutoHotKey is a software that allows you to shorten commands. Let's say you're playing on ECRP. And, if you want to /StartRefueling or do any other command like /anim praise, /buyTaco, or maybe you are a member of TRS and you want to write /do You can see a "TRS" sticker on the right side of the rear bumper, well AutoHotKey makes things simpler. By just touching a button, you will execute a command.

l4hPgiV.png

WHAT IS AUTOHOTKEY?

AutoHotkey (AHK) is a free, open-source macro-creation and automation software for Windows that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a scripting language that was initially aimed at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys, that over time evolved into a full-fledged scripting language

HOW TO USE AUTOHOTKEY?

Right, so. I am going to show you now step by step on how to use the AutoHotkey program.
1. Download the applicationhttps://autohotkey.com/
2. Install the application4Q9vo5o.png
3. After the application is installed, go to the desktop and press with your RMB(Right Mouse Button), go to NEW and press AutoHotkey ScriptHvYdf7a.png
Right, so now this will appear in your desktoprVVQDP6.png

Right, so you installed the program and it was successful. Now let's get to the scripting part.

1. Click on the AHK (AutoHotkey) icon with your RMB (Right Mouse Button) and go to "Edit Script"gS16ffT.png
2. This .txt file will pop-up. You will see some texts inside. Just select them all and delete them. Jr7rLF4.png
Right, now its the part to insert what we want in the script. Now here, you must be careful what key name you input. I suggest you go here → https://autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm, to find the name of a key that you cant find. You use this as an example of how to insert the command.

So, let's say I want to execute the command /FISH, how I do it? I type this in the script.

That will look like this → va6L5qb.png

If you want to put more, you just do the same command all over and over again but with a different KEY. Let's say I want to put /ame smiles or /StartRefueling. It's just the same way, only the name of the KEY changes.

After you're done editing the script, you save it and then double click on the AHK script logo, so it will activate and it will stay as an icon right at the toolbar. This was all about the AHK, I hope you enjoy this guide. If you have any question about this or need me to write you a command, please, be free to PM me or just type here. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • PogU 1