SezzeseParola

Debate about Admins breaking the rules.

So, as a simple user i feel a question arises:
When i first got my DM offence #1 why wasn't i given a "verbal guidance" .cit BallinByNature.
I mean, Serthon gets his DM report accepted and archived with no punishment in place.
Someone that should lead by example, get only a "training" and some "verbal guidance".
I had my record clean too, why didn't i get the same treatment?
Just admit that playing favorites it's every man's best game.
Am i disrupting operations in making some genuine remarks to how punishment works?
I got nothing on Serthon, if not only positive things to say, but this has taken be really hard.
Hope i won't get "warned" and the thread deleted for bringing up something that involves all the people getting punished for DM.

And i know already this will go on deaf ears, but increasing awarness of this kind of things must be done.
This is the report in question:

• Like 2

First of all, you registered here less than 3 months ago. Serthon has played here for 2 years. So you see there is quite a difference between your "completely clean records."

Now, sorry you didn't get verbal guidance. Feel free to appeal. Did you admit wrong doing at the time of the report / investigation? Did you apologize? Did you offer to refund any losses on the spot after taking the time to look at it from others point of view? If you had and you still got punished i'd definitely like to see that in an appeal!

Here are examples of "simple users" receiving verbal guidance and other players having the common decency to agree to verbal guidance for DM within just the time you've played here. If you'd like, we have 2 more years of examples. I'd also like to point out the third example is Serthon himself giving this same type of punishment to an average player. So in a sense, you're asking for him to be treated harsher than he treats you and other players.

• Upvote 1

Looked at all of your examples - the only thing that they have in common is the two words "verbal warning" while none of the situations actually is close to mine.
Example 1 - The actual shooter got 72hr ban, while verbal warning was given to his buddies who just pulled out guns.
Example 2 - Both parties had their mistakes in the situation so instead of punishing both, they both got verbal warning.
Example 3 - Same as example 2, both parties received verbal warning, not just the actual DMer.
Example 4 - A genuine mistake is a genuine mistake and like the reporter said - the situation had no negative scenario for him.

I feel like my reply after Serthon's apology was received as an attack rather than the fact that I have just lost some trust in administrations fairness. I did not find anything ironic in the fact that I do appreciate his apology, but that does not mean I have to take it or forgive. When you are someone who everyday is telling others that you cannot shoot with no KoS, without stating demands and allowing the other party enough time to respond to the demands and all other rules that the server has, I expect you to be able to follow them. Sure, you saying this was his first slip up, shit happens, I agree. Take it in consideration and don't give him harsh verdict, give him lowered sentence due to the fact, but please don't spit into everyone's face with a "verbal warning" which is literally nothing.

• Like 1

yeah iv'e gotten verbal warnings as well one time i pushed someone out out of an ncz by mistake, yet again i have not had any admin records in over 8 months since that one and it was something minor, i have also gotten offenses in the past voided after i followed the proper steps and appealed them, admins in the server have a pretty good sense of judgement from my experience of being here maybe a year or so now.

Also after reviewing the DM report video it was honestly just a mistake/confusion same ways some cops in irl can sometimes make mistakes and shoot the wrong person, it's not like he purposely logged in that day and said to himself i am going to DM someone today and went out and did it. 

Edited by gohena
  • Upvote 1

Hmm.
Perma-banned.
By @Flucifial
For reasons know only to him

Just admit ya'll butthurt because of this thread.

Also, who the fuck gives admin to a retarded 16 year old child, with autistic disorders?
God damn you, faggot,
You could have waited for proof of the so called DM from another perspective.
Fuck you and that whore who brought you on this planet.
God damn problematic child.
Learn to do your duties, fucking faggot.

Bye ECRP.

Edited by SezzeseParola
@Flucifial is a fag

29 minutes ago, SezzeseParola said:

Hmm.
Perma-banned.
By @Flucifial
For reasons know only to him

Just admit ya'll butthurt because of this thread.

Also, who the fuck gives admin to a retarded 16 year old child, with autistic disorders?
God damn you, faggot,
You could have waited for proof of the so called DM from another perspective.
Fuck you and that whore who brought you on this planet.
God damn problematic child.
Learn to do your duties, fucking faggot.

Bye ECRP.

When you take a sports car and drive into a PD scene multiple times with the intention of downing multiple individuals, yes you will be permanently banned.

I'm 15 and living life better than you, WITHOUT autistic disorders, just to "clear the air." 😂

Then you call me an autistic child and tell me to fuck off, which is funny considering you're the one acting like exactly that.

image.png.ee7f88c26038013411b8beeefc94bea6.png

Then you call me a cunt, autistic faggot who is autistic (logic?), 16 year old faggot, then say fuck me and ask who gave me a life. Very amusing and hypocritical of you, because the FIFTEEN year old who banned you isn't acting anywhere near as immature and childish as you are. image.png.daa91d099b963dbc6c2bf83ccbcdcda7.png

So enjoy the ban from the community, this thread will be archived. 

• PogU 1