Frewer

Speedometers for Driving

+1. Makes it easier to actually see what speed I'm going without taking my eyes completely off the road.  Not sure whether it's cos I'm in 4k which makes it worse but it's pretty small.

I don't want to agree with Daniel though cos he's a pleb.

• PogU 1

36 minutes ago, Kai said:

+1. Makes it easier to actually see what speed I'm going without taking my eyes completely off the road.  Not sure whether it's cos I'm in 4k which makes it worse but it's pretty small.

I don't want to agree with Daniel though cos he's a pleb.

Someone ban this man

if it isn't too hard for the developers to add, sure! Though, the UI is OOC, so it is not what's actually in the car. 
I do agree the current system is a little too small. For me because I have an ultra wide monitor and the UI moves all the way to the sides, no matter what aspect ratio.

Here you can see how my UI looks like:
9bafe112f298763d596580e8f41dadec.jpg

I did get kinda used to this though and yes, 4K screens causes similar issues. I still would love to see some updates in the UI.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.