InvalidSun

Car Keys

7 minutes ago, ThePro said:

Never. Until the robbing system gets changed. Right now robbing is just too frequent, I mean half of the server would have keys from my vehicle if it would work this way. -1

So you would rather cost alot of people quality rp for your own benifit ? It's more RP and it would resolve alot of issues , for example it's unrealist that 50 people got perma keys to your car , or that you " dont " have them and just lock the car when you are getting robbed etc.

3 minutes ago, Donovan said:

So you would rather cost alot of people quality rp for your own benifit ? It's more RP and it would resolve alot of issues , for example it's unrealist that 50 people got perma keys to your car , or that you " dont " have them and just lock the car when you are getting robbed etc.

So tell me what is realistic about getting robbed, they take my keys. I get my car back, but they still have the keys. Anytime I will park at the bank, go take my cash, I will get back and they will be running away in my car. IRL you have the ability to change the lock of your car.

28 minutes ago, ThePro said:

Never. Until the robbing system gets changed. Right now robbing is just too frequent, I mean half of the server would have keys from my vehicle if it would work this way. -1

I fully agree to you, today you can get robbed in every corner, they see super car they try to steal it everytime, its just unrealistic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.