hrxvey

painkillers and doctors treatments

For some reason, the price of painkillers was upped to $1500 and the "professional treatment" option has also been upped to $3000. This change to me seems a bit pointless and benefits nobody at all. Not only this, if someone who is new to the server and has around $30,000 in their bank, they are literally spending a 10th of their bank balance on effectively a doctors checkup.

• Like 11

trippling the price at once is crazy, An average person's salary per hour in a legal faction doesn't cover 2 treatments now, and it's worse for crims because they do it more often. Inflation doesn't come in 300% at once. I feel like this was done to get money drawn from people but didn't have the average player put into perspective. Whilst some crimes and legal are piling up millions, others aren't. Please fix!

Edited by Apex
  • Upvote 3

legit so off putting for new people, people get clapped or injured for the most stupid reasons and newer players dont have the money for this.

You think of the price of food an water, now pain killers too and youre literally playing to survive on any legal wage.

The price of stuff is already super inflated such as cars, food, radios ect. This is just hurting newer players or people who choose to be legal

((idgaf i got bread, sucks for others tho))

• Upvote 3

Instead of making the server even more grindy why not just make it so if you are full food and water you actually regen to 100 and not 80 hp, it would bring more business to burgershot and shops around the map. Its GTA where there are constant bugs and mistakes. 

Not to mention the entire map only has 2 hospitals which get camped 24/7.

Add some back alley doctors that have a /dropbody. 

Edited by Jay_Valentino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 as what was stated about new players and just the fact 3k to fully heal just adds to the inflation of the over priced economy. I understand it's prob to bring in more ic currency to gov so they dont just print money every week paying all the legal jobs but dang it hurts new players so much

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

No one says you have to get the doc's treatment for 3k when you go to the hospital. I only got it like once or twice. Just wait for health regen and stuff fi you don't want to pay

It doesn’t give you 100% health which is not good at fighting for criminals. But idk if this is changed in the new update…

Edited by BlueFlame