YasinByn

Take down on behalf. Thanks.

I havent tried it for myself since the adjustment but no one should consider DOC a farmville to make up for the money you lost in charges, impound fees and all that.
If anything, its some activity that you can do, if you want, to lessen the loss.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, YasinByn said:

It feels like crim is just keep getting nerfed while the PD and SD is getting buffed. Is 5 cop cars really necessary for a traffic stop? The PD/SD is literally so buffed that they don't have anything to do and they just send the whole department as backup for traffic stop. It really needs to change, there is no way evading them when they are chasing you in shinobi's and offroad vehicles like the kamacho and especially when there is a buzzard on top.

Half of what you are saying is being upset about getting caught and IC protocols and actions and not relevant at all to your topic.

As for the actual topic at hand:

As mentioned above, DOC was not meant to be a place to just go and make money and then be out. It's a place to RP as well with DOC and other inmates. The ratio was decreased to assist with the other buffs to the prison sentence like 1 hour of sentence time every 12 hours removed compared to once every 24 hours. When litter and laundry was first introduced, for the first couple of weeks, we had people cop baiting just to go to DOC as you make more money there doing anything else at the time.

While I'm not opposed to making money more accessible to crims, adjusting it via DOC is not the right direction with the other reductions already in place. I think the devs did well in this.

• YAY 1

i significantly disagree. since i started playing ive heard very often how its super easy to make money going to prison, where people were saying they were making over 20k+ an hour. thats double what even the best freelance jobs make, and nearly 4x some of the legal faction jobs. it was overpowered and needed a nerf, and im saying that as someone who actively plays a crim character. 

I hate to say it, but the solution of making money to make up for losses and fines for going to prison? git gud... dont get caught. crims have such a wide plethora of money making options that are so much higher than legal factions and freelance, there needs to be more significant downsides to losing as a crim, to encourage crims to be more careful and actually give a damn about their items and lives.

• YAY 1

21 hours ago, YasinByn said:

I have noticed a big difference, people don't even do laundry anymore, I see the cells full with laundry, even when there are around 200+ people in city and lots of people in jail.

Sounds like a good opportunity to make money if noone else is doing it. 

I don't think it should be changed back since they added more time removal for stamps.

Edited by HobGoblin
  • Upvote 1