Osborn

Change how NLR works and implement CK support.

22 hours ago, James_McNulty said:

It's against the server rules. You would legit have to force someone to commit suicide for the CK to be valid with the current rules lol.

There are currently no rules pertaining to character killing cited anywhere in the rule book.... the only thing that pertains to CK is metagaming in which you cannot know things oocly so you would be forced to forget everything prior to the CK. Other than that it is fair game, if you all want to agree to and RP a CK (correct me if im wrong with citation please) as a gang hit, you may. RP that is agreed upon is encouraged and allowed as long as it is not nonrp.... or unrealistic...

For me CK is something brilliant in gta RP. 

CK Should wipe everything on your character and put a limit on when you can join your old faction again with a new char.  - And dont come with the "its just a game thing, loosing everything is harsh." yeah its just a game, you just Lost fictional stuff. Be more careful the next time. 

As it is now you really dont have anything to lose and this starts alot of non rp situations and people dont care how they act and nothing have Consequences except for losing your inventory and maybe spend some hours in jail. 

There Should be 2 types of ck in my opinion:

Application CK. You have to apply to the admin team for a ck writing a ck application. You must have big enough reasons to kill this person icly. insults, a beatdown, a robbery isnt enough.

It could be Like a long lastning beef with a rival gang. A real gain in power for you or your faction, someone who cked a few of your mates and you find out icly.

I remember the days on samp where it could be ck wars between 2 waring factions, you were scared to shit of getting kidnappad and cked. So you made sure you were Rolling with your homies or actually hiding out during heat. This made people think and even scared some people away during gang wars, as it would irl and getting into serious beef actually had  Consequences. Whats the worse that can happen now? 

This forced peace after a while, gangs and maffias had to protect their Bosses, and you had to plan your criminal life alot more than your regular robbing and dming. 

The CK have to be overwatched by a high ranked admin, if you got a CK app approved but died yourself during the ck attempt you ended up being cked. 

This led to greater planing during the hits and improved rp.

The second ck is the automatic ck if you are outnumbered 5 to 1 in a shootout and dies you get auto ck. (Dosent count if you were more than 1 at the start of the shooting and your friend died.) 

This is to stop this non rp pulling out Guns thing when its obvious you gonna die. 

If you got 5 cops against you and you are dumb enough to start shooting, weel tough shit.... 

Just my 2 cents and from experience, its amazing. 

I been cked a few times and done alot of cks myself. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.