It’sDoom

Drag Race Location Idea!

One of the big things that always interested me was, why isn’t there a spot where we can go to drag race? The airport isn’t being used what so ever at the moment, and planes are very unlikely to be released into the server. Why not make it a place to drag race? Good way for people to gamble against eachother, bet cars, money, earn bragging rights over a friend, and speed legally! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, It’sDoom said:

One of the big things that always interested me was, why isn’t there a spot where we can go to drag race? The airport isn’t being used what so ever at the moment, and planes are very unlikely to be released into the server. Why not make it a place to drag race? Good way for people to gamble against eachother, bet cars, money, earn bragging rights over a friend, and speed legally! 

I think the abandoned airstrip out in the desert would be a better spot and have more rp sense

I've found from experience more on a criminal side. If you find a gang that holds races. They have trusted people that will hold the money and who ever than wins the race gets the money from the trusted holder.

But, Drag racing isn't illegal, so it would be really cool to have money slips or maybe even if we could transfer money from our phones. It is 2019 after all.

This is a crazy cool idea that could really add to the RP experience. I truly believe that if there was a pink slip option it would take away and even out the drug market as criminals will probably end up racing more than cooking drugs as the reward would be indefinitely larger.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.