John Vayro

Breedable animals.

Maybe allow people to utilise their outdoor space at their property to breed animals, such as pets, which can be sold on at a pet store or privately.

Or maybe allow them to raise etheir own animals, such as hens and chickens for food purposes.

Create a 'Kennel Club' where animals , such as rare breeded dogs can be registered.

The price of the new animal could be deemed by how rare they are or what traits they have. For example, you breed a dog that has hunting traits, and this animal can be used to search out animals whilst people are hunting.

Guard dogs which have an aggressive trait and will attack anyone when a person comes onto their property (a kennel can be built and a patrol area set for the dog)

K9 units for police, who can be used to search for criminals using scriptly sniffing out a car and hunting the suspect (specially trained K9 handlers only.)

When a male of a particular traits, mates with a female with another traits, the 'baby' inherits both traits. 

Each animal has its own license that must be registered with government.

((Rply this opens up a whole new concept to rp, dog fights for crims when they breed animals with aggressive traits, K9 units, hunting dogs, rescue dogs for EMS and even guard dogs for security purposes.

Bitcoin pets can not be bred with, similar to where credit apartments can't be used to cook drugs.

I think breeding of farm animals could be good such as pigs, chickens, cows. Gives more meat to be used for food and rp between stores/restaurants and farmers. 

I don’t mind breeding pets such as cats and dogs however I really don’t want to see dog or cockfights to be honest. Not a fan of animal abuse of it and don’t see the benefit of this kind of rp. 

Also I’m just not sure on the logistics/coding all of this would take. If you want animals to have traits and then have some that could be aggressive/guard dogs, you’d need to be able to also then shoot/kill the animal as well in self defense and I think the sync on animals is out of whack but I could be wrong. Just not sure on the collision/physical interaction and how that would work.

On 9/11/2023 at 4:37 PM, Requiem said:

I don't honestly see the value in implementing this suggestion. Also, I for one don't want to have dog fights or anything related in the server. 

The LSPD already has a RP backstory and source for their K9 units that we put together. 

Thanks for letting us know that LSPDs K9 has RP backstory man we all were wondering🙏

• Confused 1
  • dead 1

11 hours ago, FishFace said:

Thanks for letting us know that LSPDs K9 has RP backstory man we all were wondering🙏

The OP directly says "K9 units for police, who can be used to search for criminals using scriptly sniffing out a car and hunting the suspect (specially trained K9 handlers only.)" referencing a source for LSPD K9's. My comment was regarding the suggestion and the value it adds to the server. 

Thanks for providing us your valuable feedback man we all were wondering

3 hours ago, Requiem said:

The OP directly says "K9 units for police, who can be used to search for criminals using scriptly sniffing out a car and hunting the suspect (specially trained K9 handlers only.)" referencing a source for LSPD K9's. My comment was regarding the suggestion and the value it adds to the server. 

Thanks for providing us your valuable feedback man we all were wondering

aint gonna read all that 

• dead 1